Page 517 of 1946 FirstFirst ... 1741746750751551651751851952756761710171517 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 19460

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

Retired Moderator with Honors mgsondance's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P4 of R8, subq injections
    (laughing at the "post quick reply" button again!)
    Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...i-start-39144/

Help if Hungry: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...se-read-27902/

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: http://hcgdietinfo.com/diet-hcg/hcg-buy-guide/

Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 3, DIY HCG homeopathic drops
    Quote Originally Posted by mgsondance View Post
    If that's the case i'd definitely not eat any starch, and i wouldn't even do any apples- just grapefruit and strawberries. he could probably eat at least 50% more protein, if not more- and still lose well.
    Thank you! Would going over protein by 50% be a breach of the Simeons protocol? I've heard many times here not to do that...
    Rebecca

Please visit my blog here: My Low Carb Road to Better Health - Tracking my hCG Diet results through stats, menus, charts and photos

2/22/09 Highest lifetime weight 158.0
    4/22/11 hCG starting weight 148.6
    4/24/11 After loading 154.2
    5/27/11 After round 1 - 138.2
    Goal 132

R/P/M
    R2VLCD1
    Blog Entries

andi- has it been worse in the past at 175 when you do a skip day? if so, you might need to go a touch higher.

andi- what dose were you on before? and did it get any better or worse when you went to 175? if you're eating the melba toast, stop that.

I was originally doing 150iu and then Friday I had a skip day and I was so hungry that I ended up cheating and pretty much eating everything I could find I was so hungry. I was lucky and only gained 0.2 but very unhappy that I was that hungry. So I bumped up my dose to 175 and I am pretty much not too bad hungry of the mornings but by 12:30 - 1 and from then on I am still very hungry and I am guessing this isn't normal. I do the melba toast on some days and some days I don't it doesn't seem to make a difference in my hunger. Do you think I should go ahead and go up to 200iu and see if that helps my hunger. I am really worried how bad the hunger is going to be on Friday since it was so bad today and I had actually taken the injection.

Highest weight 245lbs 4/12/2009
    Start weight of HCG 169 4/23/2011
    Weight after loading VLCD1- 171.2 4/25/2011
    VLCD2 - 166.8 - 4.4 lbs
    VLCD3 - 164
    VLCD4 - 162
    VLCD5 - 161
    VLCD6 - 161.2
    VLCD7 - 160.2
    VLCD8 - 159.6 First week I am down 11.6 pounds and 12 inches
    VLCD9 - 159.2
    VLCD10 - 158.8
    VLCD15 - 163.4 +4.6 (from lowest)

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by rebeccalatham View Post
    Thank you! Would going over protein by 50% be a breach of the Simeons protocol? I've heard many times here not to do that...
    yes. but him stopping the protocol because he's hungry is also going off protocol. Really- many guys eat more protein and do fine. and it seems like the more insulin resistant someone is, the more hungry they are on protocol.

andi- i'd split the difference- go to 187. and i'd definitely stop the melba toast. you might not notice a difference from day to day, but i think you will after you're off of it for a few days.

Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

R/P/M
    R4/P2/patches
    Ok, I have a few questions. I will start with the less contraversial one. I have tried the purevia/Stevia...hate it!!! *shudders* I only use it to put in my must have coffee and maybe on top of grapefruit or strawberries....maybe. I bought some splenda-like (store brand) with sucralose instead of aspertame. How bad do you think it will be? I have maybe 2 cups of coffee a day. I drink tons of water. I really couldnt stomach the Stevia in the coffee any longer. I even tried black, but how much can one woman take?

Second question: I have my daughter on the diet also. She is 12 and started out at 189 and she has lost 9 lbs since last Monday. She has 2 days of state tests tomorrow and Tuesday. I thinks she needs a little more than fruit for brain power. Any suggestions? I have some blueberry bread I was going to give her along with fruit. We have added a whole wheat wrap with her lunch of protein and spinach. She is complaining of being hungry and her veggie choices, but I guess she will have to get over it.

Help please.
    R1/P2/D7- lost 10lbs
    R1/P2/D14-lost 6 lbs
    R1/P2/D21-lost 4.5 lbs
    R1/P2/D31- 21 lbs so far!!
    Round 1 lost 22 lbs and 18.25 inches.
    R1P3 started 5-27-11
    R1P4 started 6-17-11
    R2P2 started 7-1-11

R2 wk1- lost 7.5 lbs
    R2 wk2- lost 4.5 lbs
    R2 wk3- lost 2 lbs (boo)
    R2 wk4- lost 4 lbs
    R2 wk5- lost 2 lbs
    Round 2 lost 20 lbs and 10.75 inches

Started R3 8-31-11

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible."- Audrey Hepburn

hello again just another quick question im using the hhcg evoke, anyways its only VLCD2, but after load days i weighed 211 and today i weighed 214?! what the heck haha i though i would go down or stay the same but 3 lbs really!! has anyone else had this?

R/P/M
    Phase 2
    Blog Entries
    I'm on day 38 of r1p2 ,but not where I would like to be. I am on the homophatic hcg , so could I still continue until I run out of Drops? Ooooorrrr, in your opinion should I do a second round after three weeks on Phase 3? TIA
    I could go either way. I am tired of the limited choices and tired of being hungry!
    LisaK

R/P/M
    Round 1, Phase 3, DIY HCG homeopathic drops
    yes. but him stopping the protocol because he's hungry is also going off protocol. Really- many guys eat more protein and do fine. and it seems like the more insulin resistant someone is, the more hungry they are on protocol.
    I went onto fitfday to see how a day would look with no Melba, no fruit, just protein (150 grams instead of 100 each meal) and veggies to get up to 500 calories. It looks pretty good.

He increased his Drops from 0.5 cc/ml to 0.55 cc/ml and he said he did better with hunger today. He is still losing so slowly, though - an average of 0.38 pounds per day, so I think we will drop the Melba and at least one of the fruits and see if it helps him lose better. At the rate he is going now, he will lose less than 9 pounds in this 23 day protocol.
    Rebecca

Please visit my blog here: My Low Carb Road to Better Health - Tracking my hCG Diet results through stats, menus, charts and photos

2/22/09 Highest lifetime weight 158.0
    4/22/11 hCG starting weight 148.6
    4/24/11 After loading 154.2
    5/27/11 After round 1 - 138.2
    Goal 132

R/P/M
    R1, P2, HHCG
    I need help!! I am on R1, P2, VLCD 2. I am starving!!! I woke up starving and it only got worse. I ended up very week and out of it throughout most of the day. Tonight, I ended up skipping a fruit and replacing the calories with added protein at dinner. This helped for about 15 minutes, but I am starving again. I am not as weak feeling after dinner (thank God). I can't imagine how I am going to do this for 30 days! As the day went on I got more and more depressed feeling to the point of crying. I am drinking plenty of water and following the diet to the T.

Could this have to do with my dose or the brand of HHCG? Here is what I am taking:
    Life ChoiceRX HCGplus
    12x 30x 60x
    it has methylated B12, B6, B5 and Yerba Mate in it.
    I take 8-10 Drops twice daily

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    Paige

R/P/M
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunny Bunny View Post
    Ok, I have a few questions. I will start with the less contraversial one. I have tried the purevia/Stevia...hate it!!! *shudders* I only use it to put in my must have coffee and maybe on top of grapefruit or strawberries....maybe. I bought some splenda-like (store brand) with sucralose instead of aspertame. How bad do you think it will be? I have maybe 2 cups of coffee a day. I drink tons of water. I really couldnt stomach the Stevia in the coffee any longer. I even tried black, but how much can one woman take?

Second question: I have my daughter on the diet also. She is 12 and started out at 189 and she has lost 9 lbs since last Monday. She has 2 days of state tests tomorrow and Tuesday. I thinks she needs a little more than fruit for brain power. Any suggestions? I have some blueberry bread I was going to give her along with fruit. We have added a whole wheat wrap with her lunch of protein and spinach. She is complaining of being hungry and her veggie choices, but I guess she will have to get over it.

Help please.
    some people do ok with truvia on P2- it's much better tasting than Stevia. or try splenda- but make sure it's not the blend, which is part sugar.

re: your daughter- i assume you mean for breakfast? i'd have her eat one of her meals in the morning, before her test. i would not give her bread- bread plus fruit is all carbs, and it will put her to sleep. she's probably already insulin resistant if she's that heavy at age 12. i also would definitely NOT add a wheat wrap to her lunch. doubling her protein would be better than that. but if she's hungry, you probably need to adjust her dose. have her skip a dose and see if she's more or less hungry. if more so, try increasing her dose slightly. if she's still hungry after tweaking her dose, that's probably even more an indication that she's insulin resistant. i'd cut out all the melba toast, and make her fruit choices strawberries or grapefruit- not an apple or orange. she can increase protein and veggies to make up the difference. if she doesn't like the veggie choices, try broccoli, cauliflower, zucchini, french cut grean beans. all four of those are foods that some modified programs allow, and most people do well with them. a big salad can help, too- the fiber will help fill her up. i'd give her a romaine heart to munch on whenever she's hungry- she can basically eat unlimited greens.

dandy- i'm guessing you have a bad scale. http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...sistent-24575/

lisaK- have you tried adjusting your dose? how much are you taking? it's ok if you want to go a little longer, on the hhcg. but then i'd take the full 6 wks off.

He increased his Drops from 0.5 cc/ml to 0.55 cc/ml and he said he did better with hunger today. He is still losing so slowly, though - an average of 0.38 pounds per day, so I think we will drop the Melba and at least one of the fruits and see if it helps him lose better. At the rate he is going now, he will lose less than 9 pounds in this 23 day protocol.
    that's very low, for a guy- so something is definitely going on. does he have a lot of belly fat? how much weight does he have to lose? he should be losing MUCH more than that. has he ever tried atkin's induction? that might be a better fit for him; he might not be able to eat this many carbs.