Page 650 of 1946 FirstFirst ... 15055060064064864965065165266070075011501650 ... LastLast
Results 6,491 to 6,500 of 19460

Thread: Please post QUESTIONS here- we will try to answer asap!

Retired Chief Moderator (We will miss you Grammy) grammy1952's Avatar
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    Sue, that's not how it works. You simply weigh your meat, 3 1/2 oz. The grams of protein can vary by what kind of meat you eat.

Wow, citirose, that's awful!!! So glad you got it fixed.
    Grammy's Protocol: Mixing and Dosage Instructions:
    http://hcgdietinfo.com/grammys-hcg-diet-blog/

Grammy's Website: ColleenCoble.com

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

R/P/M
    R3/p2/RX SubQ

Question about traveling with hcg injections

I have a question I need some assistance with as soon as possible. My daughter who lives away from me is having surgery and I need to be gone for a few days and need to know the best way to travel with my hcg. I am on injections and keep my mix in the fridge, but will be unable to on the trip. I am driving so will be spending 6 hours each way on the road. I don't want to take my whole vile and chance ruining it and thought to just do 2 loaded syringes. Will it be safe stored in the syringes in a cooler??? Please let me know your thoughts on this. I have to leave on Monday. It's my Tuesday and Wednesday shots I am worried about. Thanks so much and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    "You cannot change the direction of the wind...but you can adjust your sails"...:-)

R3/P2/week one - (-8.8 lbs)
    R3/P2/week two - (-2.6 lbs) Total R3 loss -11.4 lbs
    R3/P2/week three - (-3.6 lbs) Total R3 loss - 15.0 lbs
    Onederland is getting closer and closer...:-)

Quote Originally Posted by TheKtzMeow View Post
    I have a question I need some assistance with as soon as possible. My daughter who lives away from me is having surgery and I need to be gone for a few days and need to know the best way to travel with my hcg. I am on injections and keep my mix in the fridge, but will be unable to on the trip. I am driving so will be spending 6 hours each way on the road. I don't want to take my whole vile and chance ruining it and thought to just do 2 loaded syringes. Will it be safe stored in the syringes in a cooler??? Please let me know your thoughts on this. I have to leave on Monday. It's my Tuesday and Wednesday shots I am worried about. Thanks so much and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Im not on the injections, but my daughter has a medication that is given as an injection 4x a day and we travel alot and it has to be refrigerated. For shorter driving trips, say 3 days away, I predraw up the med into syringes, put them in a freezer ziploc bag, and put them in a cooler with ice packs. The icepacks seem to keep them cool for 2 days, then I put them in a freezer over night at a hotel or wherever we stay over at. The syringes go in the fridge overnight. If your at a hotel w/out a fridge in room, I ask the front desk if I could put these in their frisge and icebox, its never a problem. Been doing it for 13 years now. Good luck, and best wishes to your daughter...

Hi, I have been doing 70 with an insulin syringe and by grammy's mixing instructions "Mix 5000 iu with 20 cc of fluid total. Then a dose of 125 is .5, 150 is .6, 175 is .7 and 200 is .8. look at the vials. They may be liquid and not need 1 cc of fluid added to mix first. If they are liquid, then subtract 1 cc from the mixing instructions above

I have been hungry this round more than usual. Do I lower my dose or up it?
    Last rounds I did between 90 and full cc no hunger issues

R/P/M
    Tn, you probably need to lwoer it. You're on 175 iu which is high. Try skipping and see how you feel. I've had to take less with every round.

I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

Are cocktails ok during loading? I am on my second day and wanting to have some wine or a martini when I go out tonight. Thoughts??

R/P/M
    Sure!

Medical Disclaimer

Woo hoo! Thanks Grammy...one more fun night before the discipline!

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    Sue, that's not how it works. You simply weigh your meat, 3 1/2 oz. The grams of protein can vary by what kind of meat you eat.

Wow, citirose, that's awful!!! So glad you got it fixed.
    This got me curious, because I've been freezing 100 grams at a time. So when I measured out my protein to freeze today I checked and for both shrimp and chicken 3.5 oz is 100 grams. :-)

R1P2 Lost 31.30
    R1P3D7 at 31.7 (6/25/11)
    (Sorry, I'm bad at updating my signature ;-)