Popular Pages :

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Using only B12 mixed with HCG powder??? Can this be right?

R/P/M
    Round 5/Phase 2/ RX HCG Injections

Using only B12 mixed with HCG powder??? Can this be right?

I ordered from Nu Image Medical and upon receiving my supplies (I ordered a 43 day kit) there were 2 vials of 5000iu hcg powder and one 10ml vial of a pink liquid. I was instructed to mix 5ml of the pink liquid with one vial of the hcg powder and refrigerate. Then after 20 days I am to mix the remaining 5ml of pink liquid in with the second 5000iu vial of powdered hcg.

Previously my shots have been premixed and purchased from a medical clinic so I was none the wiser, but I got to thinking isn't bacteriostatic water once punctured only good for 30 days? And doesn't it require refrigeration? There was no label saying to refrigerate so I didn't. I have been on the plan for a week.

So I emailed the company about this and I was told the pink liquid is just b12 and it will not go bad unless exposed to humidity/heat.

Raised eyebrow here.....

I am currently in the process of figuring out if the woman I spoke to gave me misinformation or simply not enough of it, so this may all work out fine, but in the meantime I just don't want to be injecting myself with potential swamp water laden with bacteria.

Would the b12 liquid be mixed with the bac water? Why wouldn't she tell me that? Surely Im not just mixing straight b12 with hcg and that's it without any agent to prevent bacteria from growing inside the vial?

AutoAd: Nu Image and New Edge Health make it easy to get Rx HCG. If you want homeopathic then check out Triumph 40. You can see they have the "3x, 6x, 12x, 20x" etc listed along with "hcg" listed in the ingredients which means they are real homeopathic hcg.

I have heard of the pink mix so I guess that's b12 like you got. It's not recommended from what I understand b12 can actually make the hcg break down. Now if you are only going 20 days on a vial you will probably be fine but it's best not to mix it like that. It's also better to mix a higher solution so it absorbs better and is easier to adjust your dose if needed. I would order a vial of bac water from missouri medical supplies or some where and use it to mix your next batch. Next time I would mix with 10ml of bac water.

Not sure on b12 needing refrigeration after opening but yes bac water has to be and all hcg should be kept in the fridge, even the one that isn't mixed.

What dose did they tell you take?

Ok I did a quick web search and from what I'm seeing b12 should be stored at room temp like she stated and should not be put in the fridge. Now if it can't go in the fridge without getting unstable how can it be mixed in your hcg and then put in the fridge? I know some here mix it so hopefully someone will come along but from what I'm seeing to keep it effective it needs to be kept at a stable room temperature, not too hot or cold.

R/P/M
    I do have the unmixed vial of hcg powder in the fridge. They have instructions on their site to do 200iu's but being this isn't my first go at this, I started at 150iu and have remained there. Im having good losses and feel great, but obviously want to know there is something mixed with the pink b12 that will prevent bacteria in the vial. Still waiting to hear back from them, my request was sent to a medical advisor on staff and not a desk person I guess.

R/P/M
    poobears-

Very interesting about the b12. Seems odd it requires to be stored at room temp as it is, but then once mixed with hcg its ok to go in the fridge...things that make you go hmmm.

I have heard of missourimedicalsupplies and also that bac water is cheap. I may do that depending on what I find out.

Im honestly over the pink mixture. The previous place I got my hcg from was a medical clinic, and their premixed syringes were always filled with a pink liquid. They also gave extra b12 in a separate syringe to do once weekly.

Why do these places insist on using it?

Super Chief-Ninja Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    it's goofy that they insist on using it because it really doesn't help losses. And you only need B12 if you're actually LOW in it because you don't eat meat or can't absorb it. So their insistence on it is just a way to charge you more. I lack the intrinsic factor so I've taken B12 shots for going on 20 years and it's true that it's not stored in the fridge. At least that part of their tale is true.
    My expert Hcg Diet advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and over 10 years experience as a weight loss and nutrition coach. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

R/P/M
    I got this back from the Nu Image Medical Staff-

"Hello Kristy.
    If you are doing the injectable HCG method, then the liquid mixing agent that was sent to you is a combination of B12( cyanocobalamin-which is red/pink) and bacteriostatic water.
    The reason we used bacteriostatic water instead of sterile water as a diluting agent is because it contains 0.9% benzyl alcohol which helps prevent any bacteria growth inside the bottle when it is punctured multiple times or while it is in the refrigerator for daily use during the program. Once the HCG is mixed and a liquid, it must be refrigerated to maintain potency.
    However, the leftover B12/bacteriostatic water does not have to be refrigerated.
    If you prefer to keep it all together in the refrigerator, that is perfectly fine as well.
    If it makes you feel more comfortable, we can resend the b12/bacteriostatic water solution and add the syringes as well if you would like.
    The only cost to you would be the shipping."

I am satisfied with this reply. I suppose in the end it is a matter of choice and past experiences- there is so much information out there on what is "right" and what is "wrong". It really is so confusing. I wish it weren't so, as this diet has been an enormous life changer for me. Its too bad its surrounded by controversy, misinformation and skepticism. And I also wish we could buy the hcg from the US without incurring so much of the cost that comes with it. I know others have purchased from overseas with no issue, but again, personal preference has caused me to pay more from a US based compounding pharmacy.

I am also putting this out there for others who may be interested in purchasing from Nu Image. I have been happy with their response time on questions and they have been very friendly. I am also losing quite well and feel pretty good.
    Information is key.

Any other ideas/responses/concerns welcome on this matter!

R/P/M
    I don't like NuImage for newbies because they start people on such a high dose. I'm glad you were a veteran and knew what to do!
    My expert Hcg Diet advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and over 10 years experience as a weight loss and nutrition coach. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

R/P/M
    Colleen- a newbie to this diet would probably have a rough go at 200iu's starting off. Im glad I read Pounds and Inches before doing the diet and had been a forum member. Again, it amazes me still of the people who do start the diet without reading P&I's first. I had to know who founded this protocol, otherwise I would never have been comfortable doing such an extreme method without knowing the science behind it.

I'm glad you got it all figured out. It does sound like they have excellent customer service so that should make you feel a little better using them. Like you said everyone has their opinions on right or wrong. If it's working well for you then I would keep using it.

R/P/M
    They sure do! I talk to those newbies all the time, poor things. I'm always cleaning up the messes clinics cause. If they would just READ THE PROTOCOL. Sigh. But they think they know better. Dr. Emma is another bad one. Her doses are insane.