Popular Pages :


Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
Results 265 to 276 of 1158

Thread: Hcg 2.0 411 Information

  1. #265
    Junior Member lv2walk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    rnd 3/hhcg drops
    Posts
    25
    vlcd 4- down 1.7 today.
    7.5 counting load weight since start.
    ************************************************** ********
    Love-2-Walk/and ride my cruiser

  2. #266
    Junior Member AdventureGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by lv2walk View Post
    vlcd 4- down 1.7 today.
    7.5 counting load weight since start.
    Awesome!

  3. #267
    Junior Member AdventureGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    19
    VLCD 4
    -1.2 day
    -2.8 tot.

  4. #268
    Super Member! tanyamac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon, United States
    R/P/M
    round 4phase 2 homeopathic drops
    Posts
    1,928
    Vlcd4. I had no loss today. I am not getting my protien high enough, although, it's not that differant if I was doing reg hcg. I had 506 total calories and less than 20 carbs. Drank tons so water. Was pretty bummed so early in the game not to have a loss. With my last round I started 3 weeks ado, with my old pellets, I lost 7 lbs the first week. I did get a can of unsalted stewed tomatoes for my chili, but it had nothing in it that I should have been worried about. I was expecting a loss for sure, so yup, I'm bummed.

  5. #269
    Junior Member lv2walk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    USA
    R/P/M
    rnd 3/hhcg drops
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by tanyamac View Post
    Vlcd4. I had no loss today. I am not getting my protien high enough, although, it's not that differant if I was doing reg hcg. I had 506 total calories and less than 20 carbs. Drank tons so water. Was pretty bummed so early in the game not to have a loss. With my last round I started 3 weeks ado, with my old pellets, I lost 7 lbs the first week. I did get a can of unsalted stewed tomatoes for my chili, but it had nothing in it that I should have been worried about. I was expecting a loss for sure, so yup, I'm bummed.
    Tanya,I dont like to give advice on somthing im just learning myself, but im pretty sure the calculations Janeen did for you had you eating 533 calories in protein,any carbs,aka veggies/spices are extra on top of that. but you should at least have 500 in meat/protein calories.
    for me ,mine comes to 550 so i to make sure and eat 550 in chicken,fish,burger or protein powder. then what ever veggies brings me up to under 30,usually about 100-120 calories in veggies.
    at least thats how i understand to be. jump in here anyone if im thinking this wrong.
    ************************************************** ********
    Love-2-Walk/and ride my cruiser

  6. #270
    Super Member! tanyamac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon, United States
    R/P/M
    round 4phase 2 homeopathic drops
    Posts
    1,928
    I thought I was getting up to 500 or more for protien, but that was not the case, I'm really working on making sure my protien is up today. I also looked at the can of tomatoes and it says it has calcium chloride in it. Will have to see what that is.

  7. #271
    IV is correct. The calories are only for your protein. What I do is I use MFP, and I put in all my protein for the day first, and get the calories right. Then I start putting in my veggies, watching the carbs and ignoring the calories.

  8. #272
    Super Member! tanyamac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Creswell, Oregon, United States
    R/P/M
    round 4phase 2 homeopathic drops
    Posts
    1,928
    Well, I just found out calcium chloride is salt! In my unsalted tomatoes. I am totally irked right now! I was in a hurry so read to fast I guess, but it says no salt added, but on the back said not a sodium free food. Ggrrrr.....

  9. #273
    Pickles! I had pickles last night!!!

  10. #274
    Moderator (HDI Duchess) Christy824's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Fort Worth, TX
    R/P/M
    P2, hhcg drops
    Posts
    4,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Pickles! I had pickles last night!!!
    Pickles - Always a gainer for me. I think I can get away with ONE SLICE, but more than that? And if I eat 4 or 5? KABOOM - gain a pound overnight, guarantee. It is WATER of course, but still . . . . you hate to have TES spit that at you first thing in the morning.
    Christy
    It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.


    I am a Moderator of the Hcg Diet Info Forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

  11. #275
    Junior Member AdventureGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Boulder, Colorado, United States
    Posts
    19
    I'm using this as an option for protein. http://www.jayrobb.com/protein/whey-protein-vanilla.asp It's NON GMO, comes from farm-raised, pasture-grazed, grass-fed cows not treated with the synthetic bovine growth hormone rBGH. It was recommended by my local health food store. I specifically asked for the best tasting option! =) I just had my first drink (chocolate flav.) and...IT WAS AMAZING! Tasted great and really filled me up. AWESOME. I now have a quick back-up option for breakfast or whenever.

  12. #276
    Quote Originally Posted by Christy824 View Post
    Pickles - Always a gainer for me. I think I can get away with ONE SLICE, but more than that? And if I eat 4 or 5? KABOOM - gain a pound overnight, guarantee. It is WATER of course, but still . . . . you hate to have TES spit that at you first thing in the morning.
    I ate lots of tiny ones! Yummy! But I am up one whole pound! Lordy, I hope it's the pickles!!!

Page 23 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •