Popular Pages :


Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
Results 625 to 636 of 1158

Thread: Hcg 2.0 411 Information

  1. #625
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Hi Bubbles. I always assume I'll have more rounds to do, LOL. I have struggled with weight my entire life, and started hcg at 250. After a bazillion rounds, I'm now at 156. I'm 5'6", so that's an ok weight. I'm thinking I could stand to lose a few more pounds now, just for vanity, but health-wise, I'm at a pretty good weight.

    It is hard for me to maintain, though. Some people go back to eating crap and regain. Some people get steady creep. I tend to have a lot of food sensitivities, and I'll maintain beautifully, the BAM! I'll be up 3-5 lbs overnight. I can do a steak day and lose most of it, but will usually gain back half of the steak day losses, so I'll still be up 2-3 lbs. After that happens too many times, I have to do another round.

    And as for P3 rules, I am pretty strict. I eat lots of fat -- I want to get my calories UP as quickly as possible so that I stabilize eating more, not less. And I stay far away from any sugars or starches (even natural ones like fruit), and I wait a bit for most nuts and baked items. I don't tolerate dairy well, or eggs, so I just don't go there.

    I'm traveling with my family right now for Thanksgiving (Paleo and P3!). I haven't decided yet if I will try to get another week of P2 in when I get back (making this a PI), but for sure, I am looking to start some serious exercise.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Janeen I am a slow creeper. I held 163 (I am 5'8") for YEARS after hcg - I went to the UK for 3 weeks in 2011 and then bam, that began it. It was a slow and steady slide upwards and nothing stopped it until I finally accepted that there was one thing. Both my older sisters are doing calories in calories out successfully but it failed on me. I have to do this hard core drastic. I still have some big fear it won't work this time. Really scared if it doesn't. But hopefully a week from now I will be down at least 5. I am also nervous about the drops - I have one prescription HCG vial left I am starting out with, but will switch to the one I can't remember the name of now but many people like. I am such a doubting thomasina.... Will it work for me too? I JUST DON'T KNOW. (cries).

    Anyway - work work work and lunch is in an hour, more quiche for me and my last Quest bar, and lots of almonds, and dinner - more quiche! I can't wait to get started tomorrow.

  2. #626
    Senior Member bubbbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Western Australia
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Inj
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Hi Bubbles. I always assume I'll have more rounds to do, LOL. I have struggled with weight my entire life, and started hcg at 250. After a bazillion rounds, I'm now at 156. I'm 5'6", so that's an ok weight. I'm thinking I could stand to lose a few more pounds now, just for vanity, but health-wise, I'm at a pretty good weight.

    It is hard for me to maintain, though. Some people go back to eating crap and regain. Some people get steady creep. I tend to have a lot of food sensitivities, and I'll maintain beautifully, the BAM! I'll be up 3-5 lbs overnight. I can do a steak day and lose most of it, but will usually gain back half of the steak day losses, so I'll still be up 2-3 lbs. After that happens too many times, I have to do another round.

    And as for P3 rules, I am pretty strict. I eat lots of fat -- I want to get my calories UP as quickly as possible so that I stabilize eating more, not less. And I stay far away from any sugars or starches (even natural ones like fruit), and I wait a bit for most nuts and baked items. I don't tolerate dairy well, or eggs, so I just don't go there.

    I'm traveling with my family right now for Thanksgiving (Paleo and P3!). I haven't decided yet if I will try to get another week of P2 in when I get back (making this a PI), but for sure, I am looking to start some serious exercise.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have struggled my entire life too. I started 1st Jan this year at 395.. i did a strict metabolic liver cleansing program (Dr Cabot) and lost 10kgs but put half back on and was getting pretty desperate when I discovered hcg... wow.. what a life changer hey! I'm glad something actually works! We are the same height.. i was wondering where I would land (eventually) I was thinking 140's but who knows! I've never been there so we will have to wait and see.
    I'm dairy intolerant and i can only have small doses of gluten so I mainly avoid it.. my daughter is allergic to eggs I've tried every version of auto-immune/paleo/rawfood/gaps/scd/rawfood etc etc etc...
    I love Paleo, it really helped me cook food again (I was doing rawfood for several years and got a bit stuck).. I used paleo for my last P3 and i did stay the same weight after I had jumped up in the first week.
    Well I hope you create some beautiful memories with your family right now.. family time is my fave.. wouldn't swap them for the world
    Happy Losses Everyone...
    I'm Blogging my hCG journey here... http://martinetrinder.com/hcg/
    __________________________________________________ ______________

    Round1: 35 Days | 175.1 kg/385.2# - 161.8 kg/355.9#
    Round2: 38 Days | 164.8 kg/362.5# - 167 kg/367.4#
    Round3: ? Days | 163.4 kg/359.5# - current


  3. #627
    Senior Member bubbbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Western Australia
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Inj
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by tatteredleaf View Post
    Thanks for the welcome and oooh Hydrotherapy sounds wonderful! I hate hate HATE loading while at work. UGH. But I have the 2nd quiche to devour today, and I had 2 big breakfast sausages, and work has almonds so I plan to polish those off. I was exactly 200.00 this morning. I am shocked to see that number. Shocked and horrified. I have been at my present job 4.5 years and in that time have put on 20 lbs. Oh my gosh LAWYERS. STRESS. I love my job but there will always be stressed. UGH. 900 is a lot of calories for protein - it certainly is an odd way to think about getting calories in, but I like it. I plan to measure out tomorrow's food tonight. I also am debating - do I throw away that food in my freezer that I know I can't eat for the forseeable future? I should put a 'will donate' on the neighborhood email and just give it all to someone. Sight.
    Hi Leaf Hydro was actually hilarious my Mum was so focussed and I was just LUVING being in the water.. and playing with the noodles! hehe.. mum kept trying to get me to put the noodles back but i said no! I'm nearly 50 and i want my noodles! LOL... oh we had fun.. my goal was to move for 1 hour and this is what I did so I'm very happy with myself..

    Ooooo Loading sounds like fun right now to me... but I hear ya about starting tomorrow.. I'm always keen to start the 'losing' part.. it IS the best part after all **hehe** 2.0 has given me a diff perspective on this hcg.. I've been eating paleo for a few years and so 2.0 reminds of a very low fat version of it.. leaner proteins ofcourse but still with a big salad or my fave chopped veggies.. I was strugglying having just one vegetable and i did add a second in every now and again but on 2.0 I just have my normal salad mixes and I'm losing just fine.. I'm even having MCT Oil and it hasnt stopped any weightloss for me.. so all things considered I'm still very happy with this 2.0.. I'm going to keep doing it as long as it keeps working for me..

    When are you finishing this round? and tell me what did you do to maintain your losses for so long before?
    Happy Losses Everyone...
    I'm Blogging my hCG journey here... http://martinetrinder.com/hcg/
    __________________________________________________ ______________

    Round1: 35 Days | 175.1 kg/385.2# - 161.8 kg/355.9#
    Round2: 38 Days | 164.8 kg/362.5# - 167 kg/367.4#
    Round3: ? Days | 163.4 kg/359.5# - current


  4. #628
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbbles View Post
    Hi Leaf Hydro was actually hilarious my Mum was so focussed and I was just LUVING being in the water.. and playing with the noodles! hehe.. mum kept trying to get me to put the noodles back but i said no! I'm nearly 50 and i want my noodles! LOL... oh we had fun.. my goal was to move for 1 hour and this is what I did so I'm very happy with myself..

    Ooooo Loading sounds like fun right now to me... but I hear ya about starting tomorrow.. I'm always keen to start the 'losing' part.. it IS the best part after all **hehe** 2.0 has given me a diff perspective on this hcg.. I've been eating paleo for a few years and so 2.0 reminds of a very low fat version of it.. leaner proteins ofcourse but still with a big salad or my fave chopped veggies.. I was strugglying having just one vegetable and i did add a second in every now and again but on 2.0 I just have my normal salad mixes and I'm losing just fine.. I'm even having MCT Oil and it hasnt stopped any weightloss for me.. so all things considered I'm still very happy with this 2.0.. I'm going to keep doing it as long as it keeps working for me..

    When are you finishing this round? and tell me what did you do to maintain your losses for so long before?
    I just kept eating right (until I went on that 3 week vacation, woe) and cooking myself, and eating clean. I was really sad when I came back and I just lost my mind. The weight jumped up just a little at a time, and then I hurt my knee and started a new desk job and that was all she wrote. I fell in love with bad food again. But over the last year or so I've had changes I just don't like - new sensitivities, such as to alcohol, wheat, dairy - not sure where it came from but I think, no I KNOW, after this round (which I am not setting a date to end) I will stay off those things.

    Round length - my first round of hcg in 2007 lasted 56 days. I went from 198 to 167. My second round I went down to 154. That was just too thin for me so I gained to 163 and that's where I stayed about 4 years. I'm shooting for 167 now. Looking back at pictures, I looked ideal at that weight so that is my goal and I really don't intend to stop until I hit it. I used, and am using now, the overseas hcg - I know it is widely frowned upon here but it always worked for me great. Whatever. I just don't have any more than this one vial, so am using the GFc drops out of Austin after this is gone.

  5. #629

    Hcg 2.0 411

    Meh. I really do not understand what the big deal is about "overseas hcg." If you buy it in the US (if you even can), they get it from overseas, usually India. Same place we can get it directly.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #630
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Meh. I really do not understand what the big deal is about "overseas hcg." If you buy it in the US (if you even can), they get it from overseas, usually India. Same place we can get it directly.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know either. Always has worked fantastic for me. Down back under 200 this morning, yay!

  7. #631
    Senior Member bubbbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Western Australia
    R/P/M
    R3/P2/Inj
    Posts
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by tatteredleaf View Post
    I just kept eating right (until I went on that 3 week vacation, woe) and cooking myself, and eating clean. I was really sad when I came back and I just lost my mind. The weight jumped up just a little at a time, and then I hurt my knee and started a new desk job and that was all she wrote. I fell in love with bad food again. But over the last year or so I've had changes I just don't like - new sensitivities, such as to alcohol, wheat, dairy - not sure where it came from but I think, no I KNOW, after this round (which I am not setting a date to end) I will stay off those things.

    Round length - my first round of hcg in 2007 lasted 56 days. I went from 198 to 167. My second round I went down to 154. That was just too thin for me so I gained to 163 and that's where I stayed about 4 years. I'm shooting for 167 now. Looking back at pictures, I looked ideal at that weight so that is my goal and I really don't intend to stop until I hit it. I used, and am using now, the overseas hcg - I know it is widely frowned upon here but it always worked for me great. Whatever. I just don't have any more than this one vial, so am using the GFc drops out of Austin after this is gone.
    wow.. 56 days.. that's awesome! i know OP says u should finish at 40 but I've heard other stories of longer rounds and if it works for you then why not! can you tell me where you get your overseas hcg from? is it Rx injections? I love your eating plan when u maintained.. sounds the same as i want to do.. WELL DONE on getting under 200.. **yayayayayay** I'm on Day 32 today and am going as long as I can aswell..
    Happy Losses Everyone...
    I'm Blogging my hCG journey here... http://martinetrinder.com/hcg/
    __________________________________________________ ______________

    Round1: 35 Days | 175.1 kg/385.2# - 161.8 kg/355.9#
    Round2: 38 Days | 164.8 kg/362.5# - 167 kg/367.4#
    Round3: ? Days | 163.4 kg/359.5# - current


  8. #632
    I got mine from www.alldaychemist.com. LOL I had a really really hard time stopping that first round. I just kept going and going, and was afraid to stop. I literally had to force myself to pour out the last of my mix and end it.

  9. #633
    I've always used ReliableRXPharmacy. It is the injection vials but I mix for sublingual with vodka which is no longer advocated (at all). Always worked brilliantly for me though. I hope the GFC drops work as well for me as they have for others but I am not entirely convinced! We will see!

  10. #634
    That's interesting. I never heard of mixing with vodka.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #635
    Junior Member junior tx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    Small town, Texas
    R/P/M
    R1/P2/Injection
    Posts
    19
    I have read all 64 pages of this thread. Ordered the book. Maybe next round I try 2.0

  12. #636
    Senior Member GingerGypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Iowa
    R/P/M
    R1P2 Injections
    Posts
    196
    Blog Entries
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    Meh. I really do not understand what the big deal is about "overseas hcg." If you buy it in the US (if you even can), they get it from overseas, usually India. Same place we can get it directly.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I've used overseas HCG from India consistently with no issues. I may switch to homeopathic pellets when that runs out, though, after this round.

    Quote Originally Posted by tatteredleaf View Post
    I've always used ReliableRXPharmacy. It is the injection vials but I mix for sublingual with vodka which is no longer advocated (at all). Always worked brilliantly for me though. I hope the GFC drops work as well for me as they have for others but I am not entirely convinced! We will see!
    I used ReliableRX too. No issues!

    I got through about a third of the pages of this thread and am excited to try 2.0. I just calculated my BMR and put tomorrow's plan in MFP to see where I would end up with protein and carbs - and it came out perfect. So I'm on the 2.0 bandwagon this time! I always found that I would overeat on the fruit - and that fruit often made me hungrier! And I've never eaten the Grissini or Melba anyway. So this sounds perfect. I bought the book on Kindle too - will read that at my leisure.

    Thanks, Janeen, for posting all your information, especially the quick and down/dirty instructions for 2.0. Makes it so much easier to understand!
    GingerGypsy, a.k.a. Theresa




Page 53 of 97 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •