Popular Pages :


Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 793 to 804 of 1158

Thread: Hcg 2.0 411 Information

  1. #793
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    R/P/M
    R5.P2.SubQ
    Posts
    120
    Blog Entries
    16
    BellaDonn I strongly encourage you to mix with 10 Bac. I just finished a round where it was mixed 1:1, 5000 hcg with 5 Bac. It was a bear making adjustments

    Good luck on your round.
    Livin' the Pura Vida in FL

    My Goals:
    Stay focused and positive
    Release 25 lbs or more!

  2. #794
    Thanks ladies. That is what I shall do...just to be safe.

    Appreciate the posts!
    ~Bella Donna~

    53 years old
    5'7
    Current: size 10-12
    goal: size 8-10

  3. #795
    Janeen: Could I eat one whole egg easy-over in the morning? I wasn't sure if you needed 3 egg whites to 1 yolk for some reason. I just want one whole egg--nonstick pan or with spray coconut oil. I'm still very happy with 2.0!! Down 20 lbs after 22 days of VLCD and continuing to do a long round for the first time ever! Usually I quit after short round or after I end up face down in a bag of chips. Haven't even thought about chips this round!!

  4. #796
    You obviously are doing well!
    What's the P/FC on a whole egg?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #797
    That was a good question Janeen. I read in the book he states it as this: 74 calories, 6.29(P), 4.97(F), 0(C)= 1.18 P/FC

    Hopefully I too will understand what my boundaries are with my calorie allotment at 620. I am re-reading the book to see if I can get it to sink in.

    Is there a sugar free balsamic dressing we can use?
    ~Bella Donna~

    53 years old
    5'7
    Current: size 10-12
    goal: size 8-10

  6. #798
    [QUOTE=Janeen;1060752]You obviously are doing well!
    What's the P/FC on a whole egg?

    According to my food app, one whole egg contains 12 g protein, 9 g fat, 0 carbs. I'm a little fuzzy on the 3-1 formula you've mentioned...is it fat or carbs that you compare to protein? I read the 2.0 book...I should know this!

  7. #799
    You add fat and carbs together. You want at least 3 times as much protein as fat and carbs combined. So 12/(9+0)=1.3

    Consider these items I'm using:
    Sliced turkey. 24/(1+0)=24
    Canned salmon. 36/(3+0)=12
    Chicken. 39/(3+0)=13
    Crab. 30/(2+0)=15
    Collagen. 11/(0+0)=*11

    Well, collagen's math is technically undefined, but it IS certainly more than 11 times the fat and carb combined.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #800
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    You add fat and carbs together. You want at least 3 times as much protein as fat and carbs combined. So 12/(9+0)=1.3

    Consider these items I'm using:
    Sliced turkey. 24/(1+0)=24
    Canned salmon. 36/(3+0)=12
    Chicken. 39/(3+0)=13
    Crab. 30/(2+0)=15
    Collagen. 11/(0+0)=*11

    Well, collagen's math is technically undefined, but it IS certainly more than 11 times the fat and carb combined.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So a single whole egg is a No No? I saw pics on Dr Zach's site of 2 whole eggs--each wrapped in lean ham... in his recipes section and that confused me. So there is a reason that we need 3 whites to 1 yolk when eating eggs, correct? Regarding the Collagen--I was just looking at ordering some last night but wasn't sure if it contained any fat or carbs...couldn't find the label for nothing on Bulletproof site.

  9. #801
    Member newoutlook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    R/P/M
    R5/P2/Inections
    Posts
    90

    Hcg 2.0 411

    Quote Originally Posted by Janeen View Post
    You add fat and carbs together. You want at least 3 times as much protein as fat and carbs combined. So 12/(9+0)=1.3

    Consider these items I'm using:
    Sliced turkey. 24/(1+0)=24
    Canned salmon. 36/(3+0)=12
    Chicken. 39/(3+0)=13
    Crab. 30/(2+0)=15
    Collagen. 11/(0+0)=*11

    Well, collagen's math is technically undefined, but it IS certainly more than 11 times the fat and carb combined.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Annnnd she's back! Lol...not sure if I said this before, but thanks so much for documenting your experiences in this thread. I followed the original protocol for the first three rounds I did, and I was very skeptical of the 2.0 protocol. After doing 2.0, I never want to go back to the original protocol, and that's partly because of you.

    I'm still too chicken to try the coconut oil though!

    edit: A random quick tip for everyone. The Oh Yeah! bars and Quest protein bars are a great fix when you're in a pinch. The P/F/C ratio isn't ideal, but if you have no food prepared, it can save you from cheating. Alternatively, the Lee Labrada Lean Body ready to drink shakes have a very good ratio and they worked for me as well. Of course, the weight loss wasn't as much while using these replacements, but still better than cheating.
    http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wRqbkuB/weight.png

  10. #802
    Senior Member spshell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    R/P/M
    P2/Injections
    Posts
    494
    I have been struggling the past few days since I was at a conference. Today I am back on track and hiding out at home so I have no temptations! Hahaha! I'm only down 5 pounds on my 12th day of P2. Grrrrr! Usually, it's double that. I'm still trying to wrap my head around 2.0! I've been POP multiple times. Dr. Z's philosophy just makes sense, so I definitely want to give it a solid try. I put all my stats in My Fitness Pal, but wasn't sure what my total fat, protein, sugar and sodium goals should be. Do we need to worry about that? Today's menu consists of a Jay Robb chocolate shake with water and spinach, turkey and tomato/basil salad for lunch, and tuna steaks and asparagus for dinner. What are you having?

  11. #803
    Quote Originally Posted by newoutlook View Post
    Annnnd she's back! Lol...not sure if I said this before, but thanks so much for documenting your experiences in this thread. I followed the original protocol for the first three rounds I did, and I was very skeptical of the 2.0 protocol. After doing 2.0, I never want to go back to the original protocol, and that's partly because of you.

    I'm still too chicken to try the coconut oil though!

    .
    Awwwwww, thank you!!!

    I don't do the coconut oil, either. A couple of years ago, a lot of people here were trying the Siesta Beach diet with hcg. Basically, it was 2.0 plus fat. I tried it for 3 days and gained so rapidly, it took me another week to get it back off. I haven't tried anything with any fat since! YMMV.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #804
    Quote Originally Posted by spshell View Post
    I have been struggling the past few days since I was at a conference. Today I am back on track and hiding out at home so I have no temptations! Hahaha! I'm only down 5 pounds on my 12th day of P2. Grrrrr! Usually, it's double that. I'm still trying to wrap my head around 2.0! I've been POP multiple times. Dr. Z's philosophy just makes sense, so I definitely want to give it a solid try. I put all my stats in My Fitness Pal, but wasn't sure what my total fat, protein, sugar and sodium goals should be. Do we need to worry about that? Today's menu consists of a Jay Robb chocolate shake with water and spinach, turkey and tomato/basil salad for lunch, and tuna steaks and asparagus for dinner. What are you having?
    I had someone on a facebook page calculate my macros. I think his web site also has a calculator. Mine is 620 calories, 30 carbs. I will be adding some fats like a tbls of MTC oil here and there. And I want to see if I can have avocado occasionally but it would probably have to be a small serving with a lean protein like egg whites. I think that's what I read.

    I load end of next week! Yeah
    ~Bella Donna~

    53 years old
    5'7
    Current: size 10-12
    goal: size 8-10

Page 67 of 97 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •