Popular Pages :


Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast
Results 1,009 to 1,020 of 1158

Thread: Hcg 2.0 411 Information

  1. #1009
    Super Member! Carry2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    R/P/M
    After Loading, P2! SubQ injections
    Posts
    3,136
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jaob View Post
    Thanks Carry!! I will check that thread. I would love to be at your LIW weight. Since you're about my age it gives me hope! How tall are you? I'm 5'2" (with shoes).
    5'7"

    Come visit!!

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.4# lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51
    R4 commencing 12/31/2017...32-day round; lost 14#... age 55



  2. #1010
    Yes Jaob, please join us at lovely Losers. My first two rounds were before 2012 too, and here I am starting a new round the same weight as I started back then. Don’t beat yourself up for it, hundreds of members are here to make it right this time, not just us. I’m turning 42 this month and I’m 5’5” by the way. My “okay” weight is 130lbs, I started this round at 145lbs. I plan to do a second round after 130lbs, aiming for 120lbs, which is my “hookay mookay” weight lol

  3. #1011
    It's my time! BawdyWench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Maine
    R/P/M
    Lost Count; Starting Jan 1; HCG 2.0
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Carry2010 View Post
    Congrats, BW! What was your first VLCD like? In other words, what did you have?
    I'm on Day 4 of VLC, and I'm down an even 6 pounds. Day 1 was a non-event. No hunger, food was fine. I didn't eat the entire amount. Once you actually get it on a plate, it's a huge amount! That first day I ate the last 4 slices of thick-sliced bacon left over from loading (hey, it's a sin to waste bacon!), a can of white tuna with cucumber, and some turkey breast with roasted broccoli (sprayed lightly with Pam). Yeah, a little rogue. Other days have been a bit more on plan. For example, chopped salad made with turkey breast, green onion, celery, and 1 Tbsp low-fat mayo; beef veg soup; half a pork chop, spinach salad. I find I haven't been able to eat as much as recommended. That might change as the days progress.

  4. #1012
    Good morning ladies! Day 4 for me...down 2.8 lbs. Woo-hoo! Having a fairly easy time of it so far. Some hunger but I just tell my body to go eat the fat. I can't tell you how many times I have tried starting so many rounds since 2012 just to give up after 1 day (even when I had a goal for my daughter's wedding). This time seems different so pray for me that I continue on.
    With that being said I thought I would put my plan in writing for my sake and for those who may be interested...My plan is to stick to 2.0 indefinitely but with planned P3 short interruptions (for special occasions). I won't stop taking the drops during the interruptions and would just continue on protocol after the event. When (yes, when) I get to goal my maintenance plan is P3 which for me includes wine. While in P3 I would have P4 interruptions for special occasions. I would use intermittent fasting as needed for corrections. This all makes sense for me and my lifestyle so I pray it will work!! Any thoughts?
    My menu has been spot on with 2.0. My rogueness is using 4 T. 1/2 1/2 in coffee but counting the carbs in my daily total. My carb totals have been around 23 total carbs and my protein cals about 500-550 (my allotment is 520).
    I will probably stick with this thread rather than the others suggested. They seem very friendly but I lack computer time to focus on anything other than just 2.0 protocol
    Hope all is well with everyone...rock your hcg day!!
    Jan. 2. 2018 VLCD1-170.2**D2-169.8**D3-168.8**D4-167.4**

  5. #1013
    It's my time! BawdyWench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Maine
    R/P/M
    Lost Count; Starting Jan 1; HCG 2.0
    Posts
    23
    Hey, Jaob, great job!!! With hcg, your mind has to be in the game. If not, you'll never get through. You're like me in starting and restarting. I can often get through Week 1, only to peter out around Day 10. Your plan is perfect if YOU think it's perfect and it's working for YOU. If the losses start slowing down, or you're not happy with some facet of the plan, change it.

    I'm going with the flow. Not perfectly on anyone's stated plan, though leaning toward 2.0. Today is Day 5, and I'm down 7.4 pounds. That's amazing for me. Lately, when I've quit rounds on Day 10, I've only lost 3 or maybe 4 pounds. Not sure what's going on this time, but I won't question it too closely. For the most part, I loaded cleanly with lots of fat and protein, though I did have some carbs. The first day of loading I had Irish soda bread with lots of butter, 8 slices bacon, large serving of rigatoni bake (lots of cheese), with a hard roll and lots of butter. The second day of loading I had the Irish soda bread with lots of butter and some blackberry jam, a fried ham sandwich (again, lots of butter), 8 slices bacon, a steak, mashed potatoes with ... you guessed it ... lots of butter, a couple glasses of champagne, and a large piece of lemon meringue pie.

    In past rounds, I loaded with lots of sugar, including a whole package of sugar cookies, several donuts, pie, pastries, ice cream, pizza, you name it. I think I was a bit more restrained this time.

    I'm not sure if I'm supposed to be posting here, but after reading the entire thread, people have posted daily progress, so unless someone tells me to post elsewhere, I'll stay here. At least here I don't have to explain why I'm not eating fruit and that I'm eating a ton of protein.

  6. #1014
    Quote Originally Posted by BawdyWench View Post
    I'm on Day 4 of VLC, and I'm down an even 6 pounds. Day 1 was a non-event. No hunger, food was fine. I didn't eat the entire amount. Once you actually get it on a plate, it's a huge amount! That first day I ate the last 4 slices of thick-sliced bacon left over from loading (hey, it's a sin to waste bacon!), a can of white tuna with cucumber, and some turkey breast with roasted broccoli (sprayed lightly with Pam). Yeah, a little rogue. Other days have been a bit more on plan. For example, chopped salad made with turkey breast, green onion, celery, and 1 Tbsp low-fat mayo; beef veg soup; half a pork chop, spinach salad. I find I haven't been able to eat as much as recommended. That might change as the days progress.
    Good job! Im on P3 now and doin* Keto, continuin* to lose! Down another 2 pounds after losing 15.6 on HCG 2.0....Hcg 2.0 411 Information


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #1015
    Super Member! Carry2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    R/P/M
    After Loading, P2! SubQ injections
    Posts
    3,136
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by jaob View Post
    Good morning ladies! Day 4 for me...down 2.8 lbs. Woo-hoo! Having a fairly easy time of it so far. Some hunger but I just tell my body to go eat the fat. I can't tell you how many times I have tried starting so many rounds since 2012 just to give up after 1 day (even when I had a goal for my daughter's wedding). This time seems different so pray for me that I continue on.
    With that being said I thought I would put my plan in writing for my sake and for those who may be interested...My plan is to stick to 2.0 indefinitely but with planned P3 short interruptions (for special occasions). I won't stop taking the drops during the interruptions and would just continue on protocol after the event. When (yes, when) I get to goal my maintenance plan is P3 which for me includes wine. While in P3 I would have P4 interruptions for special occasions. I would use intermittent fasting as needed for corrections. This all makes sense for me and my lifestyle so I pray it will work!! Any thoughts?
    My menu has been spot on with 2.0. My rogueness is using 4 T. 1/2 1/2 in coffee but counting the carbs in my daily total. My carb totals have been around 23 total carbs and my protein cals about 500-550 (my allotment is 520).
    I will probably stick with this thread rather than the others suggested. They seem very friendly but I lack computer time to focus on anything other than just 2.0 protocol
    Hope all is well with everyone...rock your hcg day!!
    Joab,
    It's great having a plan! Yay for -2.8#! I've lost the exact amount so far.

    Question: 4T of half-in-half?! How did you figure this? By the # of carbs in it? Looks like we've lost the same amount, unless I misunderstood what you said about day 4.... what VLCD is today for you?

    For me, today is VLCD4. Yesterday was the first day to ever use the 1-2 TBL of MCT oil, coconut oil, or olive oil.... but it was less than that: 1TBL CO + 2tsp OO & no losses... at all. A stall after VLCD3?! I'm the same as yesterday. Maybe 2.0 isn't for me. I'll try one more day like that and if the no losses continue, I'm going back to OP.

    VLCD1 has been the best day for getting close to the protein calories of 526 and was actually 516.6; carbs were 27.93.

    I was short on the protein calories for VLCD2 & VLCD3 @ 404.5 & 442.5; carbs were 21.24 & 28.5. The only difference was adding the 1T + 2tsp of fat on VLCD3.

    Thoughts?

    (I'll add these same comments, more or less to the Lovelies Jan group, too.)



    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.4# lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51
    R4 commencing 12/31/2017...32-day round; lost 14#... age 55



  8. #1016
    I don't know which protocol I am anymooooore!

    HCG 2.0 when yummy protein sits right in front of me (meaning I want more than 100grams) ,
    OP when I eat my protein just because I have to,
    one little bite of my baby daughter's boiled egg when she drops a piece,
    half a strawberry during my son's lunch box prep, too see if they got old/mushy.

    I'm all over the place.

    Ohh and sometimes, I just wanna drink a jay robb protein shake (zero carb) cause I don't feel like preparing any food.

    My losses aren't bad, so I declare this is MY WAY (read: no system)

  9. #1017
    Carry - I got liquid coconut oil from Walgreens. It says "great in coffee" on it
    What do I do now? Add a few drops to my coffee? Or a spoon? Omg I feel like a newborn baby, had my coffee black all my life. Hold my hand Carry...

  10. #1018
    Super Member! Carry2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    R/P/M
    After Loading, P2! SubQ injections
    Posts
    3,136
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by SpringTX View Post
    Carry - I got liquid coconut oil from Walgreens. It says "great in coffee" on it
    What do I do now? Add a few drops to my coffee? Or a spoon? Omg I feel like a newborn baby, had my coffee black all my life. Hold my hand Carry...
    LOL. I understand! Hcg 2.0 411 Information

    Is the CO unrefined? That's what I uses and it was only 1 tsp, though it says you can use 1TBL.

    I just ordered MCT oil from Swanson Vitamins.... $14.52 for 32 oz.... free shipping with $50 order.
    Christy says she doesn't do well with CO, but OK with MCT oil. Everybody is different. If you're new to Swanson Vitamins: https://refer.swansonvitamins.com/s/Joni20



    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.4# lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51
    R4 commencing 12/31/2017...32-day round; lost 14#... age 55



  11. #1019
    Super Member! Carry2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    R/P/M
    After Loading, P2! SubQ injections
    Posts
    3,136
    Blog Entries
    5
    After a big fat zero after VLCD3, where I got brave to add the oil, I learn from the 2.0 FB group this:

    "Don’t use the mct or coconut oil unless you count the calories. There are a lot of us on this page who can’t use it without counting it because it stalls us."

    I ask, I thought about your reply a little longer.... do you mean count the calories that are alotted for protein or for the total calories (that account for protein calories + carb calories? Do you know if a chapter in the book covers this?Thanks!

    "Joni Lin it’s not in the book and neither is the mct oil allowance. Dr z updated that in a blog post. If you use the oil subtract if from your calories and carb count like any other food."

    I used less oil today than yesterday, but it sounds like I'll have little to no loss as a result. ��

    Grrrrrr. NOW I read this. It was probably spelled out here. I want to find the aforementioned blog....
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.4# lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51
    R4 commencing 12/31/2017...32-day round; lost 14#... age 55



  12. #1020
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Michigan / Go MSU!
    R/P/M
    Round 5, Phase 3, ketogenic diet
    Posts
    369
    Dr La Boube's site is InsideOutWellness.net

Page 85 of 97 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •