Popular Pages :


Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast
Results 1,045 to 1,056 of 1158

Thread: Hcg 2.0 411 Information

  1. #1045
    Super Member! Carry2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    R/P/M
    After Loading, P2! SubQ injections
    Posts
    3,136
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu24 View Post
    I do have the book and thought I knew what I was doing. I will be mindful of the calories, but I saw on the Facebook 2.0 group I have to watch the grams, also.
    You did GREAT! -2.2#, right?
    Yes, you are doing it right!
    Hcg 2.0 411 Information

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.4# lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51
    R4 commencing 12/31/2017...32-day round; lost 14#... age 55



  2. #1046
    Super Member! Carry2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    R/P/M
    After Loading, P2! SubQ injections
    Posts
    3,136
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayk View Post
    Avocodo has 322 Calories, 4.02 Protein, 29.47 Fat and 17.15 Carbs, P/CF is 0.09
    I think 1 TBS is fine, and shouldn't hurt.

    Grab the HCG 2.0 app on Google Play or Apple Store.. It has a chart showing everything. Plus Christy posted most of the charts in the Lovely Losers Group as well.

    I used Dill pickle relish with my tuna

    A sample menu from his book

    Lunch: Tuna Lettuce Wraps w/ Dill Pickle Relish (100 g. equals roughly one can drained, 116 calories) Add whatever veggies to tuna salad you want. By dicing, chewing and digesting them, the caloric intake is not relevant. Spinach Salad (2 cups, tomato 1/ 2, cucumber ½) o Use MCT oil or better yet, zero-calorie/ carb alternative. Even better still, just use balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.

    Snack: 1 oz. beef zero-carb jerky (60 cal) 1 cup chicken bouillon (5 cal)
    Dinner: Chicken Breast (150 grams or 5.25oz) w/ sautéed peppers (245 cal) and steamed broccoli
    Snack before bed: ½ serving whey protein shake ( 85 cal)

    Good luck
    Caloric intake of veggies do not matter, though keeping carbs of veggies less than 30gr. So far, that is easy, but I still keep track.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.4# lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51
    R4 commencing 12/31/2017...32-day round; lost 14#... age 55



  3. #1047
    Super Member! Natalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
    R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Posts
    1,604
    Blog Entries
    42
    I hope I'm doing this right. Maybe you guys can help. It seems like I'm eating way more with 2.0 than OP. Is that normal?? I'm loving it but just want to be sure I'm on track. This is the menu for protein today. I understand how the veggies work and carbs and all that.

    Breakfast
    three egg whites - 51 calories
    Spinach

    Lunch
    2 cans of tuna fish in water - 116x2 = 232 calories
    Veggies

    Dinner
    7 ounces of shrimp - 144 x 2 = 288 calories
    *will save other half for bedtime snack

    Total protein calories = 571

    My total protein calorie allowance is 662 so I'm a bit under but with the veggies I should be closer to 600. Does this look okay?

    Also, with P/CF I want to be at least 3 or over, correct? I mean, I'm looking at a can of tuna and it's 31.11! I still am not really sure I understand P/CF...going to research more.

    Thanks for your help!

  4. #1048
    Super Member! Natalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
    R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Posts
    1,604
    Blog Entries
    42
    Also, I can't wait for my MCT oil to arrive for MCT Mayo!!!! I'm scared eating the little teeny bit of avocado mayo I have yesterday and today (only like a Tbs). Has anyone stalled or gained from MCT? Or better losses? I've never tried it so I'm not sure. Just from reading on the forum, I see more people have had gains/stalls from EVOO and not MCT>

  5. #1049
    Senior Member Jayk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta
    R/P/M
    P3/hcg pellets
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    I hope I'm doing this right. Maybe you guys can help. It seems like I'm eating way more with 2.0 than OP. Is that normal?? I'm loving it but just want to be sure I'm on track. This is the menu for protein today. I understand how the veggies work and carbs and all that.

    Breakfast
    three egg whites - 51 calories
    Spinach

    Lunch
    2 cans of tuna fish in water - 116x2 = 232 calories
    Veggies

    Dinner
    7 ounces of shrimp - 144 x 2 = 288 calories
    *will save other half for bedtime snack

    Total protein calories = 571

    My total protein calorie allowance is 662 so I'm a bit under but with the veggies I should be closer to 600. Does this look okay?

    Also, with P/CF I want to be at least 3 or over, correct? I mean, I'm looking at a can of tuna and it's 31.11! I still am not really sure I understand P/CF...going to research more.

    Thanks for your help!
    I would say your doing fine. I went with higher than 3 for my protein, and used the lower ones for the veggies to keep under 30

    I would use my fitness pal app to check your tuna, as not all are that high, and some have more protein than other depending upon light, or white etc.

    Yes I ate more than on OP, as we are having more calories per day, plus larger portion of protein. I liked it as well

    I listed lots of P2 recipes , and there is lots of dressing for salads etc that are on OP.

    The balsamic vinegar I used is by Renee, with no sugar, and only 1g of Carbs per tablespoon

    I can't comment on the MCT Oil as I didn't use it on Phase 2. I saved it for Phase 3. I just don't agree that it should be a part of P2.

    That's why I say, I didn't follow everything he writes. I would say just try it and see how you do.
    There were certain foods in OP, that didn't work for me, and I avoided. So same really in HCG 2.0

    I cooked with broth or lemon juice. Or grill on the BBQ

    Let us know how it works for you.

  6. #1050
    It's my time! BawdyWench's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Maine
    R/P/M
    Lost Count; Starting Jan 1; HCG 2.0
    Posts
    23
    I'm still here, but have been sick for several days plus being extremely busy at work (I work remotely from my home, so I can still work when sick).

    On VLC Day 8, I was down 9.4 pounds. Day 9, was a goose egg. Day 10 (today) I was up 0.6 pounds, surely from being sick and retaining fluids. It will come off soon enough if I keep to plan.

    My current stress is that I'm almost out of my hcg solution! Only a matter of days left. The 3 vials I ordered back on December 23 have been shipped, but they haven't even given me the tracking info yet, and it's usually a couple weeks after I get the tracking info that I actually get the shipment. A knowledgeable friend suggested I order one vial from a US company--more expensive, but at least I could get it sooner. I'll look into that. In the meantime, I'm taking just one dose in the morning and trying to stretch it out as much as possible. If I run out, I'll go keto: heavy on the fats, moderate on the proteins, no sugar/grains/starch, and keep the calories down. Then start P2 again when the new vials arrive.

  7. #1051
    Super Member! Natalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
    R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Posts
    1,604
    Blog Entries
    42
    Thanks for all that helpful feedback, Jayk and Carry! I'm a bit nervous in 2.0 because it's so new but I'm really liking it because I like eating more protein. I got MCT oil today and am going to make the mayo - i hope a hand mixer or food processor will work. Also, Carry, did you get an answer on how to count the calories for MCT oil? Do we count that toward the protein calories? I'm not too clear on that.

    Keep on keeping on everybody!

  8. #1052
    Super Member! Natalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
    R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Posts
    1,604
    Blog Entries
    42

    Hcg 2.0 411

    I went over by about 140 on my protein calories because i counted 1 T. Of mct mayo to my total. If i hadn’t have done that, i would be close to where I’m supposed to be. Should i be worried? I’m at 18 for my carbs for the day. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow on the scale. Ugh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #1053
    Senior Member Jayk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta
    R/P/M
    P3/hcg pellets
    Posts
    757
    Quote Originally Posted by BawdyWench View Post
    I'm still here, but have been sick for several days plus being extremely busy at work (I work remotely from my home, so I can still work when sick).

    On VLC Day 8, I was down 9.4 pounds. Day 9, was a goose egg. Day 10 (today) I was up 0.6 pounds, surely from being sick and retaining fluids. It will come off soon enough if I keep to plan.

    My current stress is that I'm almost out of my hcg solution! Only a matter of days left. The 3 vials I ordered back on December 23 have been shipped, but they haven't even given me the tracking info yet, and it's usually a couple weeks after I get the tracking info that I actually get the shipment. A knowledgeable friend suggested I order one vial from a US company--more expensive, but at least I could get it sooner. I'll look into that. In the meantime, I'm taking just one dose in the morning and trying to stretch it out as much as possible. If I run out, I'll go keto: heavy on the fats, moderate on the proteins, no sugar/grains/starch, and keep the calories down. Then start P2 again when the new vials arrive.
    Sorry to hear you were sick.. Hope you get feeling better, and also hope your hcg arrives in time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    I went over by about 140 on my protein calories because i counted 1 T. Of mct mayo to my total. If i hadn’t have done that, i would be close to where I’m supposed to be. Should i be worried? I’m at 18 for my carbs for the day. I guess I’ll find out tomorrow on the scale. Ugh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I believe you would count the calories from the MCT Oil, but am not certain. But your carbs are low, so hopefully won't matter. Good Luck

  10. #1054
    Super Member! Carry2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    R/P/M
    After Loading, P2! SubQ injections
    Posts
    3,136
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayk View Post
    Sorry to hear you were sick.. Hope you get feeling better, and also hope your hcg arrives in time.



    I believe you would count the calories from the MCT Oil, but am not certain. But your carbs are low, so hopefully won't matter. Good Luck
    I went round and round to understand how to account for the MCT oil or coconut oil.....

    Include the calories in the TOTAL calories.

    Just be sure to get in total PROTEIN calories.

    There are two numbers:
    • TOTAL calories
    • Protein calories

    If I'm mistaken (again), please let me know.

    Signed,
    ... the girl who went UP 1# from yesterday. Hcg 2.0 411 Information (didn't eat enough of either!)
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.4# lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51
    R4 commencing 12/31/2017...32-day round; lost 14#... age 55



  11. #1055
    Super Member! Carry2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    R/P/M
    After Loading, P2! SubQ injections
    Posts
    3,136
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Christy824 View Post
    Pickles - Always a gainer for me. I think I can get away with ONE SLICE, but more than that? And if I eat 4 or 5? KABOOM - gain a pound overnight, guarantee. It is WATER of course, but still . . . . you hate to have TES spit that at you first thing in the morning.
    MAYBE this is why I went up 1#, I had a pickle last night!
    (after TWO days of zero losses), PLUS both total calories and protein calories were not enough yesterday.

    Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
    Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
    R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
    R2=12.4# lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
    R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51
    R4 commencing 12/31/2017...32-day round; lost 14#... age 55



  12. #1056
    Super Member! Natalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
    R/P/M
    P2/Pellet/hhcg
    Posts
    1,604
    Blog Entries
    42
    Cross post (sorry for the Lovelies that already read this but posting here for those who don't check the Lovely thread):

    VLCD4 and down another 1.6 today! Total loss thus far is 5.8. I'm pleased. I ate about 140 more protein calories (I'm doing hcg 2.0 not OP) but still was down today. My carbs were 18 yesterday so maybe that's why I'm still down. I did try MCT oil mayo for the first time yesterday (never had MCT oil) and my stomach gurgled for about four hours last night. It was hell! I also had a few unpleasant trips to the bathroom (sorry for the tmi). Is this normal??? Some imodium and ginger tea seemed to calm my tummy down but man, that was rough! I'm wondering if I should try it again but I'm scared. I'd like to get into ketosis but can I do this without coconut oil or MCT oil?

    Yesterday was an "I almost caved and opened a bottle of wine" day. Life has become more stressful than usual lately and wine/vodka has always been my go to. It's been a struggle but I'm sticking with zero alcohol. Organizing the house a bit last night, drinking tea, and watching some BBC helped me stay on track. I forget until I get here that the first week of p2 is always harder than the subsequent weeks for me. 4 more days until week 2!

    Hope everyone is staying strong. It's all in your mind when you do hcg and when you can convince yourself you are doing the very best thing for YOU then the rest becomes much easier. Onward!

Page 88 of 97 FirstFirst ... 38788687888990 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •