Popular Pages :


Likes Likes:  0
Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 72 of 569

Thread: HCG Diet Analysis, Part III

  1. #61
    I do recognize a pre launch marketing stragety when I see one.
    LOL-- Anyone who can see a 'pre-launch marketing strategy' for selling cupcakes by writing something that antagonizes a ton of people on a forum where they cannot eat cupcakes at all -- is someone who has missed their calling in life. If you're not a marketing director now, you should be!

    I'm sorry, I don't want to sound mean, but seriously, dude? My so-called pre-launch strategy is non-existent, because I'm too busy working on an actual launch strategy (Groupon and local news) for the day we eventually open. But even if I were planting BUY CUPCAKES NOW banners here or on the blog, what on earth does that have to do with what I've written about hcg? And why would anyone like you or the others who seem to think that attacking the writer is the same as attacking the work buy anything from me at all? Ever. What am I missing?

  2. #62
    Super Member! Rubyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    midwest
    R/P/M
    R 4 P2 Sub Q
    Posts
    1,549
    You're obtuse. You've slanted all this info the HCG way to capture a share of the highly profitable diet industry to peddle your SF goods, dude.

  3. #63
    Quote Originally Posted by yuppy View Post
    I am trying so hard to reserve my judgement and wait for your final analysis, if for nothing, to conclude this exercise.
    Fair enough.

    I am hoping you will shed light on why HCG does work because your hypothesis as to why it does not work might lead us in a direction as to find out why it works; since Dr. S hypothesis led to your figuring out why it does not work.
    I'm a little unclear about what you said there, and I don't want to respond if I didn't 'get it'. Did you mean that you hope I shed light on what does work in Dr. S' diet? Because if so, then yes, that's what I intend to do.

    even though the scientific community has not proven that HCg works does not mean it doesn't.
    Unfortunately, if you read the meta-analysis of ALL HCG studies to date, you will see that science has 'not proven that HCG works'. They have in fact proven, as I have (though in a different way, using logic and Simeons' own description of how hcg is supposed to work), that HCG does not work at all. Sorry.

    because something is not known at the moment does not mean it does not exist.
    Sure. But we do know how we become obese. It's not 'unknown'. We know the mechanisms, we know the pathways, we know the processes. They can all be replicated over and over and over without exception. And given the way Simeons' says hcg works (by making fat 'move' and while 'moving' liberating the fat from the cells), but now know that adipose fat does not move, and given all the well-designed Gold Standard scientific tests already done, I'm afraid we know that in Simeons' diet, it is not the hcg that liberates the fat and reduces hunger -- but something else. I'll be writing about that 'something else' in Parts IV and V and you will be able to judge for (and test on) yourself to see if I'm right.

  4. #64
    Super Member!
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,383
    Blog Entries
    7
    Why does anyone care if she finds that Hcg is not the reason we are losing weight? My hope is that she actually posts an alternative diet, where I can actually eat, and still lose this kind of weight, and if she doesn't, then I guess I'll still have to follow protocol.

    AND if she can seriously start a business for delicious healthy desserts, then I definitley want to know about it, as I love good desserts. Where is the threat in her postings to any of you?

    Read it, or don't, but her writings aren't hurting anyone. Ya'll are really being rude.

  5. #65
    Super Member! Rubyred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    midwest
    R/P/M
    R 4 P2 Sub Q
    Posts
    1,549
    Not trying to be rude, Sabina! Just shocked that we are (some of us, anyway) treating this as "science".

  6. #66
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    california
    R/P/M
    R1P2 HHCG SUBLINGUAL
    Posts
    37
    Blog Entries
    2
    I am absolutely interested in what she is offering to share and have been waiting patiently for the "carrot" and continue to wait. I want to know what works in Dr. S's diet because I know it works, be it the HCG or something else--maybe the fact that sugar is eliminated, I have lost 40lbs with cheats on cake and brownies and coconut and jicama and a little bit of black eye peas and organ meat and a bit of pasta etc, no kidding and not ashamed to admit it but I can't say I totally eliminated sugar completely in the past 71 days, my calories however have been kept low and I believe it to be due to HCG because before using HCG I could not do this. I mean no disrespect to Lisa and I am indeed anxious to see this thru and want to be the first in line for her Franchise in Sacramento California when she does launch her business----always looking for opportunities to get out of the rat race---
    Phentramin-d at Weight Loss Center

    www.naturallymii.com
    high wt= 210lbs
    preload=204.5 started load 1/12/2011
    Afterload=206.5
    final lose R1HHCG=34.5LBS, 74 DAYS.
    LDW= 172
    R1P3 started 04/2/11, started back on phase 2 on 4/8/11
    start weight 172, same as LDW.

  7. #67
    Lovin my inner weirdness!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    under a big rock
    R/P/M
    R1/P2 HHCG
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post
    Why does anyone care if she finds that Hcg is not the reason we are losing weight? My hope is that she actually posts an alternative diet, where I can actually eat, and still lose this kind of weight, and if she doesn't, then I guess I'll still have to follow protocol.

    AND if she can seriously start a business for delicious healthy desserts, then I definitley want to know about it, as I love good desserts. Where is the threat in her postings to any of you?

    Read it, or don't, but her writings aren't hurting anyone. Ya'll are really being rude.
    From what I have read she has been selling her sugar free desserts since 2010.... yet what she keeeps telling everyone who reads her posts is that "SOMEDAY" she will be selling...

    I really don't care one way or the other if she is running a business or not... it's the dishonesty I don't care for.
    from: http://votelisa.com/pr.htm
    "About Good For You Goodies

    Good For You Goodies is a Rhode Island-based company that produces all natural desserts free of sugar, preservatives, chemicals or artificial sweeteners. The brainchild of Lisa Grant, Good For You Goodies offers healthy cupcakes, brownies and cheesecakes that are perfect for dieters, diabetics and anyone who is health-conscious. The company wholesales its desserts to upscale markets and restaurants, and sells them nationally to retail customers via the internet. Grant launched the company in 2010 in Providence, R.I."

  8. #68
    Viaţa e frumoasă Robbi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Texas
    R/P/M
    R4 Break
    Posts
    2,779
    Quote Originally Posted by Sabina View Post

    AND if she can seriously start a business for delicious healthy desserts, then I definitley want to know about it, as I love good desserts. Where is the threat in her postings to any of you?

    Read it, or don't, but her writings aren't hurting anyone. Ya'll are really being rude.
    I'm not threatened by her postings and couldn't care less if she does market and sell something. Everyone has to make a living. I simply want her to back up her logic with her own research. Certainly I can read some research and post my views on it but doing so doesn't mean I've "proven" anything. She wants to "prove" it then she'll need more than her own views of others research. Nothing "rude" about it.
    ~Robbi

    Before and almost after photos.... http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums.../diet-journey/

  9. #69
    sugarfree, the fat boys example was but one of the examples Dr S based his conclusions upon. He also referenced underfed pregnant women who delivered healthy babies, suggesting the hcg allowed access to stored fat.
    Sleeveless in Seattle
    If food is not what you need, what is it you really want?

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dharma View Post
    I really don't care one way or the other if she is running a business or not... it's the dishonesty I don't care for.
    from: http://votelisa.com/pr.htm
    This was talked about in adfinitum on my very first thread. Where it was pointed out that I was in a contest (for which that website was created) that was over a long time ago, and that I lost. So if indeed it is honesty that you genuinely care about, I will be happy to receive your apology for stating an untruth about me.

    Good For You Goodies is a Rhode Island-based company that produces all natural desserts free of sugar, preservatives, chemicals or artificial sweeteners. The brainchild of Lisa Grant, Good For You Goodies offers healthy cupcakes, brownies and cheesecakes that are perfect for dieters, diabetics and anyone who is health-conscious. The company wholesales its desserts to upscale markets and restaurants, and sells them nationally to retail customers via the internet. Grant launched the company in 2010 in Providence, R.I."
    Yes, had I won the contest and the prize money, we would have launched last year. Let's say that blurb, written for the contest judges, was a wish that it would come true by year's end. [the contest started in August] Not getting that $150,000 definitely set us back, though we do hope to be in production by the end of this summer. But thanks for the plug!

  11. #71
    Lovin my inner weirdness!
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    under a big rock
    R/P/M
    R1/P2 HHCG
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by SugarFree View Post
    This was talked about in adfinitum on my very first thread. Where it was pointed out that I was in a contest (for which that website was created) that was over a long time ago, and that I lost. So if indeed it is honesty that you genuinely care about, I will be happy to receive your apology for stating an untruth about me.



    Yes, had I won the contest and the prize money, we would have launched last year. Let's say that blurb, written for the contest judges, was a wish that it would come true by year's end. [the contest started in August] Not getting that $150,000 definitely set us back, though we do hope to be in production by the end of this summer. But thanks for the plug!
    February 15, 2011 - Sprint (NYSE: S) today announced the conclusion of “Second Chance,” a unique online reality show that began Oct. 26, 2010 with the goal of providing four small-business entrepreneurs a second chance at business success and an opportunity to win a grand prize of $150,000. Shot in New York, the series featured four contestants selected from a pool of more than 200 applicants to compete in various business-related challenges, including: business strategy, marketing and public relations, technology, building the right team, and creating a compelling “elevator pitch.”

    Didn't know that 2010 and February 2011 was "a long time ago"...

    Also, the website where your "wish" was, leads all to believe it is in fact, truth... so... I can't believe anything you say if you can be dishonest with your "some days" and now saying that the blurb on your website was "written for the contest judges" yet presented as fact .. considering this.. anything you state, which still sounds like a sales pitch to me, will be taken with a pound of salt

  12. #72
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaAPB View Post
    sugarfree, the fat boys example was but one of the examples Dr S based his conclusions upon. He also referenced underfed pregnant women who delivered healthy babies, suggesting the hcg allowed access to stored fat.
    Lisa, this is a perfect example of what I mean by Simeons' erroneously confusing effect with cause. As I have now stated here in every thread I've started, and in Parts I, II, and III -- Simeons was absolutely correct when he surmised that once fat is liberated from excess adipose fat cells, it IS available to be burned as fuel. And when it is burned, it does 'fill in' for missing calories (though not necessarily missing nutrients).

    The question is, what causes the liberation of that fat to begin with? Since in non-pregant women and non-pregnant men it is not hcg, what is it? I believe I know, and will write about it in Parts IV and V.

    However, your example raises an interesting point and appears to back up the 2007 study that shows how, in the first trimester of a pregnancy, hcg helps to create adipose fat (by inducing new full fat cells into existance from proto-fat cells) and thus creating a 'space' for new, extra adipose fat to be created. This would allow other metabolic processes (via insulin) to fill those cells "just in case" they are needed. Such as when the mother might be underfed later in the pregnancy. It's elegant in design as an evolutionary adaptive mechanism to ensure that even in times of scarcity, pregnant women would neither fail to feed the fetus, nor do so by cannibalizing muscle tissue or lean muscle mass, as would otherwise be the case. It also provides an extra 'fuel tank' that can be used when nursing, after delivery.

    In former, less carbohydrate/sugar times, any extra adipose fat accumulation would quickly dissipate when nursing. Now, the higher insulin that's required to fill the extra cells that hcg helps to create is probably one of the causes of gestational diabetes. Wow, someone should do a paper on that!

Page 6 of 48 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •