The guy has so many inaccuracies about the real protocol on this page that it was all I could do to force myself to continue to read. Sheesh. Here are some below.
1. The hcg diet isn't unsafe. Sheesh. I want to hurt him.
2. The breaks aren't just because of immune issues. If his patients stay on hcg, they will be very unhappy with the saggy skin.
3. Dr. S never said caffeine wasn't allowed.
4. If he sees no difference in the way fat is lost on the hcg diet then he's not doing it right. There really IS a difference in fat stores and where the hcg makes you lose them.
5. Dr. S never specified a steak day for p2.
6. He restricts salt which is unnecessary.
7. I suspect his maintenance doesn't limit starch and sugar from the way he states it.