Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anyone buy and use HCG from GFC HEalth Products?

R/P/M
    R1P2D4 HCG Drops
    Blog Entries

Anyone buy and use HCG from GFC HEalth Products?

I bought my HCG oral Drops off of Ebay from GFC HEalth Products. I haven't starting my diet yet but was wondering if anyone bought or used these and your opinion on it. Thank you.

UPDATE: These are hormone free drops with absolutely ZERO hcg hormone in them. They will NOT work for the hcg diet plan, and are dangerous if used with the VLCD.

R/P/M
    R2P2 hHCG
    You have to be careful who you order from. I am using REALLY good homeopathic drops and they are great. The first round I used them, I lost 30 pounds in 40 days.. and I am on my second round now.. down 11 more pounds! No hunger. If you buy the cheap Homeopathic, you are doomed to fail. They are mostly water and you'll be starving and mentally doomed from day 1.

R/P/M
    R2/P2/Drops
    Quote Originally Posted by jenafire View Post
    You have to be careful who you order from. I am using REALLY good homeopathic drops and they are great. The first round I used them, I lost 30 pounds in 40 days.. and I am on my second round now.. down 11 more pounds! No hunger. If you buy the cheap Homeopathic, you are doomed to fail. They are mostly water and you'll be starving and mentally doomed from day 1.
    I'm glad to see this post! I almost purchased from them too because of the video I saw on youtube of the girl testing the Drops and she said hers were Homeopathic. I am on my first round and am using a bottle of homeopathic drops that my friend (who told me about this diet) sold me. She has lost about 50# in 6 months and looks amazing. They are Triumph drops and work great!

Since I tried using this to know whether or not GFC Health Products was selling a legit product, I would like to let others know that I just got my bottle of HCG today and I tested it out on a pregnancy test and it tested negative.

I have heard a lot of people are hungry on GFC Health Drops? I wonder if that's because there really is no hcg in them? How about Triumph drops?

Not sure about GFC but Triumph homeopathic drops are great. The first round I used them, I lost 30 pounds in 40 days.. and I am on my second round now.. down 11 more pounds! No hunger.. hope they are work well for you too! Can't beat the price!!

Hi I'm new here could you possibly tell me which homeopathic drops u bought from Triumph? They have 2 Homeopathic options; New blue and Triumph 40. Which do you use?

Triumph has great Drops. I'm using Homeopathic patches by frequency apps. You may want to check those out too.
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic patches.
    Frequency Apps

Contemplating...

After literally studying HCG for the past 18 months, I finally decided to do it...I tried jogging, walking, wt lifting and eating well, mt NaturoPath has been trying to convince me of the shots and one 40 day round would cost me 380$ only with her guidance and groceries if course....or the online homeopathic drops is my other choice since they sound like they work and are affordable. I know peeps who have tried hcg 1234 with success and ketomist and waiting so long seems to have had consequences...FDA plz do not take away!

Other choice is overseas and mix my own Drops but some things worry me like all the posts from people who were hospitalized from bad batch overseas hcg, and the legalities (it's illegal to import hcg).. on top of that, and that they don't take Ppal and want you to pay with your bank info! sooooooooo I would do drops that I mix now to make a decision and get it done.....60 lbs is my goal so 2 to 4 rou ds this year I'm excited to be my normal, athletic self again now that my thyroid is regulated.