Popular Pages :

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Diet Doc is Having an Hcg Sale through March 27th, Midnight

Dr. of Natural Medicine & HDI Founder DrJenn's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2/Rx fr Nu Image and Diet Doc <3

Diet Doc is Having an Hcg Sale through March 27th, Midnight

As you may know, HCG is going away soon. The FDA has changed the law, no longer allowing compounding pharmacies to make safe and affordable HCG for weight loss. This means that HCG will no longer be available after the next few months, when supplies run out. I will keep you all updated on details, but right now is an excellent time to take advantage of Diet Doc's Spring Sale. They haven't had one in a while, and I don't know if they will offer one again as supplies run short.

Sale offer: Buy 2 months (60 days) HCG (all types), receive 1 Lipo/MIC free and also receive a free nutra-pharmaceutical free!

Coupon code: springhdi

Choose 1 of: Appetite Zap, Fullness Factor, Stim Doc, Carb Zap

Coupon savings: Save at least $198

Coupon expiration: March 27, 2020 ends midnight PST
    Hi! I'm Jen, Doctor of natural medicine and founder of Hcg Diet Info. My 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
    I'm currently on a mission to lose baby-weight. My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc.
    Tips:How to Fix an HCG Diet Cheat
    Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums are 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Super Member!
    R/P/M
    R6 P4 hhcg Pellets
    Jen - thanks for this. So sad. Do you know if hhcg from Intermountain will be affected also?

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    R5 SW: 142.6 LDW: 132.1 November 2018
    R6 SW: 144.8 LDW: 136.1 December 2019
    LinderLou

Dr. of Natural Medicine & HDI Founder DrJenn's Avatar
    R/P/M
    P2/Rx fr Nu Image and Diet Doc <3
    No idea about them. Since they aren't actual prescription Hcg, I don't believe this change has anything to do with them.

I hope everyone is staying healthy and safe out there with all this CV madness going on. I just published a post on my blog about my own experience having the Corona Virus, along with some tips from the CDC and NHS on what to do to avoid it, and what to do if you suspect you have it.

Stay well and positive my friends!
    Hi! I'm Jen, Doctor of natural medicine and founder of Hcg Diet Info. My 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
    I'm currently on a mission to lose baby-weight. My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc.
    Tips:How to Fix an HCG Diet Cheat
    Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums are 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Unrelated but this seems to be the only new thread.
    Do you know any current places to buy mixing kits?

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    I get my mixing kits from Formagenix.net They have them bundled, or your can customize your kit with what you need. They ship quickly.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here

Curious with diet doc or nu image about the telemedicine. Do u order and then they email u a questionnaire? Then the dr reviews it? Or do u actually have to have a one or one phone/computer consult

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Diet Doc uses a phone consult. It used to be a video chat. They do have live chat feature on their website where you can ask questions about how it is handled now. Its been a couple years since I did a round through them.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. A full review of my experience and how the round progressed can be found here: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog is here