Popular Pages :

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Nu Image Medical

Super Chief-Ninja Moderator grammy1952's Avatar
    R/P/M
    5 rounds, down 78# and at goal
    You'll probably need to order it online. It's tough to find otherwise. Missouri Medical is good. It usually takes 2 days.
    My expert Hcg Diet advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Quote Originally Posted by grammy1952 View Post
    You'll probably need to order it online. It's tough to find otherwise. Missouri Medical is good. It usually takes 2 days.
    Thanks Grammy! I will check them out! I'm so excited!!!

R/P/M
    Oh good! Be sure to check out the Newcomers Forum for more helpful articles.
    My expert Hcg Diet advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Protocol

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

I bought nu image medical based on all the positive reviews - I mixed the 5000 with 5ML of the water - I take 125iu based on the needle. does that mean i'm getting more than 125iu since I didn't mix with 10ML of the water? if I only want 125iu how much should I inject with then given I mixed with only 5ml of water?

http://tinyurl.com/nuimagemed

R/P/M
    125 iu with that potent mix is 12.5 units.

Good luck!

Nu image medical

This is my 3rd round, but first with nu image medical. Just wanted to share my experience. I followed their instructions and mixed 5cc sterile water into 5000 unit HCG. I didn't use B12 because my level is too high presently. I inject 200 units. I realize this is an old thread, but the dose is absolutely perfect. I was doubtful when I read that some mixed with 10cc and injected much less. I was fully expecting 200 to be too much, but I feel no hunger whatsoever. My previous 2 rounds were such a struggle, but this is working great so far.

R/P/M
    That's great! 200 is a high dose that most can't tolerate but if you have no hunger and your losses are good, that's great!

Quote Originally Posted by momof9 View Post
    I just ordered from nu image this morning and got approval right away so I should have my HCG from them early next week. They were having a "special" for HDI board members for $257 for 43 days (or 46 days...I cant remember! LOL). I researched a TON (for weeks!) and they had so many people raving about them here, I decided to go for it. Praying this was a good move! I will let you know!

Oh, I'm also buying nu image HCG but following Grammy's protocol for mixing and dosing instructions. You can find that under the newcomers section or on the main hcg diet info site.
    So did you mix 10 mL of the B12 into your HCG? Or did you use 5 mL B12 5 mL bacteriostatic water? And where can you buy that? I really want to start tomorrow morning!

I tried clicking on the Nu Image Medical affiliate link from the page on Where to Buy HCG Online, but it looks like the affiliate link is broken (their page is giving a 404 error). Does anyone have a workable link?

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    Yes, it looks like the link is broken.

I would call the number at the top of the page instead, and tell them you are being referred from hcgdietinfo to get the discount, but can't access the order page.

I'll let the site owner know the link is broken.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Chief Moderator (my happy place :) Leez's Avatar
    R/P/M
    M: at goal May 2015 77# lost wHCG injections
    Blog Entries
    The link is working for me now.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Maintenance strategies overview
    Please note that any suggestions I make are based on the Original Protocol.

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc or Nu Image Medical link to order your Hcg and supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review and my Hcg coaching blog here

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Link is working now too. Is $397 for 46 days accurate?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast