Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cycling results?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cycling results?

What kind of results are those of you who've ventured into cycling land having very curious to hear...?? See tons of questions in this forum but not a lot of summarized info, please share. I only tried cycling once, it was a disaster (gained)...gonna take a few tries I'm sure lol.

Cycling from my understanding is going into p3 and then right back into p1 and p2. In p3 you should be weighing daily and doing a steak day if you gain. So i'm not sure how you gained if it is dong properly. In my opinion p3 is very important and should be done correctly. If you had trouble just do regular rounds. Cycling isn't for everyone. What matters is how you are successful. Good luck!
    Hi everyone. I'm new here but not new to hcg. Please feel free to send me a message and say hi. I love to talk to people and share success stories! I'm hear to learn and encourage people! I've lost 30 pounds and I'm currently using Homeopathic Hcg. This has changed my life.

Comment

I'm going to "bump" this because I'm curious what others have to say about cycling these days too. I haven't tried cycling myself but I am very curious how everyone is doing with it these days and what their results are. When I last read up on it, it was quite new and everyone seemed to still be testing it out through trial and error.

Anyone care to share their hcg diet cycling experience?
      Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
      My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc
      Hcg Diet Cheat Fix: How to Fix an Hcg Diet Cheat

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Jenya View Post
        I'm going to "bump" this because I'm curious what others have to say about cycling these days too. I haven't tried cycling myself but I am very curious how everyone is doing with it these days and what their results are. When I last read up on it, it was quite new and everyone seemed to still be testing it out through trial and error.

Anyone care to share their hcg diet cycling experience?
        I cycled last year, from Feb to Sept. I lost about 80lbs and stabilized fine. I had about 20 to go, and after the holiday and a vacation, it was up to 30. This January, I did a 4 week round, a two week phase 3, and another 8 weeks on p2. I really pushed it this time, with a 17 day stall and another 10 day stall, but I got to goal. The bad thing is, this time, I am not stabilizing. I am about 2.5wks into p3 and have gained ten back already, despite only eating meats, fats, veg, and a fruit. I believe I have pushed it to far, and I'm desperate to know when this gain will stop!!

Comment

Me too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          2012 HCG weight loss = 57 lbs (Start: 225 LDW: 168)

11/2016 - Height 5'9"
          Start weight = 213.4
          R1P2 = -192.2 (-21.2)
          R2P2 = 164.2 (-28.0) *10 day PI
          ADJ LDW = 168
          R3P2: 179.6 (post load)
          R3P2W1: 169.6 (stopped round...head not in the game, holidays, etc.)
          ~~~Gained 13 lbs in almost three months...holiday food/wine madness.
          R3P2: 185 (post load)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X