Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trudeau's book/protocol?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trudeau's book/protocol?

I was able to download, free, the Pounds and Inches info. Is there a site where I can read Trudeau's?

Thanks.

Not for free.

But his is pretty much the same. He just adds a detox Phase, Phase 1, that most of us don't do.
    My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

Originally posted by grammy1952 View Post
      Not for free.

But his is pretty much the same. He just adds a detox Phase, Phase 1, that most of us don't do.
      I do a detox with my hcg program. I also do Ionic Foot Baths and every single time I do a foot bath I lose 2 lbs. the next day. It is amazing. I agree with Trudeau that doing detoxing is important.

Comment

Originally posted by Grandma of 7 View Post
        I do a detox with my hcg program. I also do Ionic Foot Baths and every single time I do a foot bath I lose 2 lbs. the next day. It is amazing. I agree with Trudeau that doing detoxing is important.
        What is an "Ionic Foot Bath"? And where do you find them?

Comment

Im just reading his book now and am gripped. Its a real page turner and I love this sort of stuff. He explains how the diet/food/pharmaceutical companies have huge power over governments and news media. Ive known this for years being a political campaigner and have had first hand experience of it!! Oh how they want to keep this protocol under wraps!!

Comment

I just found this at a resale shop for 2 bucks....can't wait to find the time to read it! Don't wanna start till the weekend bc I know I won't wanna put it down. I had NO idea when I bought it that it had anything to do with HCG! I thought it was a LC book only! WOW!

Comment

Originally posted by TXSweetcorn View Post
              There was a website attached to some thread I read last night. the site link wasn't about footbaths, but when I went to the site and looked at all their products, they had ionic footbaths. I bookmarked the site for future reference. Here it is. http://frequencyapps.com/catalog/10

Comment

Originally posted by TXSweetcorn View Post
                It is a means of removing toxins from the body and balancing cellular energy. You soak you feet in electrically powered device that is said to produce positive and negative ions. Something like that. Never done this and neither am I familiar. Anyway, I guess any detox is effective. There's this one I used before but now I am more on vegetable smoothies every morning. Here's what I got and highly recommend for detox and colon cleanse http://ezwellnessclub.com/featured/pure-cleanse.html
                Nationally ranked triathlete, fitness "mad scientist," founder HCG EZ Drops. As buddah quoted "health is the greatest wealth".

Comment

Where do I get free download?

Comment

What's the ne of the book?

Comment

Originally posted by Concetta View Post
                      I was able to download, free, the Pounds and Inches info. Is there a site where I can read Trudeau's?

Thanks.
                      I think Trudeau's version is a bit extravagant - and very expensive. Actually, I read somebody's synopsis, and not the actual book. I have read other books by Trudeau. This person may have been exagerating. (I hope.) It included a number of cleanses, plus a number of other things such as massages and stuff. It was a full-time job carrying out this diet, and very very expensive.

I believe in all the stuff recommended - but not all at once. I personally find it doesn't work to address too many issues at once. Do the standard hcg diet now. In between times, chose one (ONLY one) of the cleanses. Or the other programs he recommends. I have done most of the cleanses he recommends. I could NOT do more than one at a time.

Started at 194.2. Am at 160.4 now!

Comment

If you do some research on his protocol you will discover that most of his claims are false.

Comment

Also, didn't Trudeau go to jail because of the false claims he makes in this book? IMHO HCG is the way to go - I wouldn't bother dealing with re-packaged versions. In NZ we have a lot of people selling The 3 Week Slimdown, and it's pretty much the HCG Diet but without HCG and eating 800 calories, or some other 'tweak'. I firmly believe there's nothing like the original
                          Miss Kitty Baditty

Comment

You soak you feet in electrically powered device that is said to produce positive and negative ions.
                            hi

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X