Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I Take Maca with hCG Diet Phase 2?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I Take Maca with hCG Diet Phase 2?

Hello everyone!

Can I take Maca Peruvian in hCG Diet Phase 2?

I looked up the info on Maca and I myself would say it is not on protocol, so no would be my answer.

Comment

No it's not on protocol. sorry.
      My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
      Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

Originally posted by nikaway View Post
        Hello everyone!

Can I take Maca Peruvian in hCG Diet Phase 2?
        I know technically its not on the original protocol, Jen (nutritionist with Dietdoc) and I would say its ok on the 2.0 HCG diet
        Professional Weight Loss Coach at Diet Doc and Official Coach for Hcg Diet Info Forums.

At Diet Doc, we support the original protocol, but also specialize in customizing the overall plan based on individual height, weight, activity level, and other factors. We have many clients that love the simplicity of the Dr. Simeon's plan, and are happy to support whichever approach helps you reach your weight loss goal.

Comment

If you are doing our protocol, we limit you at a certain amount of carbs. We would review this with you and could make this fit in.

For OP, I would say no.
          For 2.0 I would say yes
          Licensed nutritionist at Diet Doc, and Official Coach for Hcg Diet Info.

I am happy to help you through your weight loss journey. You will have my direct cell phone number to help you with the diet. There is no second guessing or having to search for answers. We will be here alongside you the whole way

Comment

Working...
          X