Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forums Upgrade and Mobile Apps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums Upgrade and Mobile Apps

Hello Everyone!

I just wanted to share an update with you all. I've been working 19 hour days to improve HCG Diet Info content as well as user-friendliness, with the latest tech options. Our simply amazing developer, Patrick, has just completed a site/server tune-up, (he has GREATLY improved Hcg Diet Info's loading time and site speed- yay!) on the main site and in the forums.

What's coming up...

Our next step is a long-awaited forum Upgrade and mobile apps.

In the next few days, Patrick will begin the upgrade to the latest forum platform. This promises to be a much more user-friendly design, with some cool new features like improved post-search, blog navigation, social sharing integration, and photo galleries with easy image uploading.

We will also have mobile apps for both iPhone and Android. (I don't know about you, but tapatalk makes me want to throw my phone out the window.) The mobile apps will allow you to use the same forum features you have on desktop, with simple navigation and usability from your tablet or phone.

This should all be a smooth integration, but in the event of any glitches, please let us know by replying here, letting one of the moderators know, or email me at hdihealth ((@)) gmail.

I'm excited to hear everyone's feedback and I hope you enjoy what's coming!
    Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
    My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc
    Hcg Diet Cheat Fix: How to Fix an Hcg Diet Cheat

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Hello everyone, you may have noticed the forums have updated. The new changes should be much faster and mobile friendly, and we will be adding new features, and adjusting things over the next few days. If you have any feedback or notice any glitches, please let me know here or email me at hdihealth (@) gmail .com. Thank you everyone!
    Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Since you cannot reply to this topic, please post any feedback here:

https://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforum...orking-for-you
      Last edited by Leez; May 17th, 2018, 10:59 AM. Reason: Adding link to response topic //Leez

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X