Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Update to Forum TOS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update to Forum TOS

Effective immediately, the Hcg Diet Info Forums can no longer offer support for pharmaceutical hCG purchased from non-FDA approved sources. If you have purchased hCG from one of these "pharmacies" you will need to seek support directly through them. However, please keep in mind that sales staff are NOT to be confused with medical doctors, medical staff and licensed nutritionists.

What are considered FDA-approved hCG sources?

A list of legitimate Hcg sources can be found in the "Hcg-buying guide." In addition, we can offer support for individuals who have received their prescription hCG from licensed physicians in the USA.

Homeopathic hCG
    Regarding homeopathic hCG: this TOS update does not apply to homeopathic hCG.

Why are we making this change?
    We have received yet another report of hCG batches found to contain "no actual hCG hormone" which puts individuals at risk for their safety, and serves as a reminder of the lack of regulations on such pharmacies/factories. Read about buying hCG from overseas pharmacies here.

As a reminder, we are very aware of individuals who have been compensated for promoting such pharmacies in these forums in the past: Please remember that this will result in the banning of your IP address, and we are required to turn that IP address over to the authorities to avoid liability.

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us directly - hdihealth ((@)) gmail.com
    Last edited by Jenya; May 8th, 2018, 01:00 PM.
    Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. I'm currently following the original protocol with Hcg injections, excited to lose the baby weight in the next 2 rounds!

Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
    My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc
    Hcg Diet Cheat Fix: How to Fix an Hcg Diet Cheat

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X