Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Forum upgrade and changes - how is it working for you?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum upgrade and changes - how is it working for you?

The forum upgrade has been completed and Patrick is finishing up on the remaining details.

You should find that most controls are still available, but they may be relocated on the page or marked with icons rather than text links. One thing that we lost in the change was the like/thank history. Regrettable, but the the new version of that modification did not include the stats from the previous one. You can still like a post and see the list of likers by clicking the chat bubble that contains the number of likes.

Search is greatly improved in this version and mobile users can rejoice that the forum is now responsive to mobile devices. Pages are loading noticeably quicker as well.

You can use this thread to ask for any navigation help you need with the new format, and we'll figure it out together.

At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
    Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Will we get signatures back at some point? Thanks.

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
    Pre-HCG SW: 175
    Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
    R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
    R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
    R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
    R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
    Currently P3/P4
    LinderLou

Comment

Done! Patrick just took care of that for us. He is working on the chat feature as well.

Open to any other feedback and requests!
      Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
      My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc
      Hcg Diet Cheat Fix: How to Fix an Hcg Diet Cheat

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue
      to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

I am completely lost with this new design. Afraid i am too old to try to figure out how to participate,
        http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
        2011 R1 start weight 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162. 34 Vlcd R5 05/09/2015 154.4[COLOR="#B22222"] LIW D30 141.6
        Start weight R6 2017 148.2' LIW 137.2 P4 D1 134.2 D69 134.8 D106 136.4 D125 134.6 D163 134.6 D184 135.0 D219 135.2 D222 134.6 D232 133.4 D252 134.6 D260 137.0 D268 136.0 D296 138.4

Comment

Guess i hate this i havent been on for awhile and now i cant figure itojt
          2011 R1 start weight 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162. 34 Vlcd R5 05/09/2015 154.4[COLOR="#B22222"] LIW D30 141.6
          Start weight R6 2017 148.2' LIW 137.2 P4 D1 134.2 D69 134.8 D106 136.4 D125 134.6 D163 134.6 D184 135.0 D219 135.2 D222 134.6 D232 133.4 D252 134.6 D260 137.0 D268 136.0 D296 138.4

Comment

Are you on a mobile device, Rose? Or using a PC?
            At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Comment

I miss the "view first unread" feature. Now I find myself trudging back through posts from the last page to find where I left off.
              "The only thing stopping you is you."

Comment

I think it is still available. In the forum view, there is a blue circle with two downward arrows preceeding the title of a topic with new posts. If you click that, it should take you to the first unread post.

If you use the "New Topics" link (right under the Forums button), you'll see it there too:

gotofirstunread.png

But it would be helpful if it also appeared on all the activity stream searches.

Comment

So I clicked the attachment on the wrong posting area to post the image, o well---learning curve!

Comment

We're still working on a few things with the new forums- we appreciate your patience. And all feedback is really helpful! Thank you!
                    Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue
                    to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Comment

SIgnatures can be edited here:
                      User Settings (dropdown under your name at the top) > Account tab

Comment

Tip for Chat blocking forum feature.

I sent a chat message (about this issue actually) and once you use the chat, the 'Need Help?' blocker goes away. FYI.

Comment

Further tip: there is a little X in the right top corner. you can dismiss that Need Help? screen that way. That screen will take you to the Diet Doc chat. You can then minimize that to a green bar at the bottom of your screen that will stay there for the rest of your session.

This new forum version has an instant messenger feature where you have a skype-like screen to talk in real time with other forum members. To open the instant messenger chat, clicke the little chat bubble icon next to the member's name in the mini-profile to the left of their post.

Notifications of a reply will appear at the top of your page as a red number.

I'm really liking this new feature. So much better than the awkward PM set up vBulletin has. And it identifies your chat as the topic title, so pretty easy to figure out what the chat was about in your chat history list.

Comment

Originally posted by Leez View Post
                            Are you on a mobile device, Rose? Or using a PC?
                            Leez i always use a mobile device. Never pc. I travel too much

Comment

Originally posted by roselanoue View Post
                              Leez i always use a mobile device. Never pc. I travel too much
                              I'm usually on mobile too. That was actually one primary reason for the update- this upgrade is actually a mobile upgrade. I have already found it to be soooooo much easier to use than tapatalk (which wouldn't let me navigate the forums nor answer people when they needed help.) I'm experiencing a bit of a learning curve too, but I'm definitely loving this in mobile already.

Leez, I'm beyond impressed by how fast you have this down! haha

I'm absolutely in love with the new instant chat feature! Anyone that wants to say hi, feel free!

Comment

Working...
                              X