Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suddenly having issues logging in and posting photos.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suddenly having issues logging in and posting photos.

Since yesterday I am unable to post photos. I always post photos from my computer but now the box pops up, I add the photo, but there is no button to push to add it to the page.
    Since I was having issues with that, I decided to try using other browsers, but I couldn't log on using Chrome or IE. It kept saying I had the wrong username or password. I changed my password, I know the username is correct but I still can't log on with Chrome or IE.
    I will try again later to see if anything has changes. If anyone has an idea in the mean time, let me know! Thanks.
    THUMBS UP FOR LOSSES. THUMBS DOWN FOR GAINS AND STALLS. HUGS IF YOU NEED 'EM!
    -------------------------------------
    Jeepy aka Deni
    61 yrs old 5'4" Round 4/hhcg
    P2 - March 1 - 159.8 March 31 - 144.8
    P3 - April 1 - 146.4 April 21 - 148.6
    P4 - April 22 - 148.4 May 4 - 148.2

It sounds like something has changed with your device access since others are not have the same issues. Has your device experienced any recent updates that might be responsible for the changes? Have you added any kind of ad or malicious site blocking programs?
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
    Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

@Leez Thanks for the ideas to check, but I'm using the same laptops I always use (home and work), there are updates all the time without issues here or elsewhere, same ad blocking, same anti virus, same anti malware as always.
      Jeepy aka Deni

Comment

Well it took 3 days, 3 computers, 2 ISPs, 3 browsers, changing my password, and a lot of effort to finally be able to post a pic! I hope whatever bug was interfering is done!
        Jeepy aka Deni

Comment

Whatever it was, I'm glad it resolved for you. Happy pic posting.
          At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
          Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X