Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deviled Eggs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deviled Eggs

Does anyone have any good deviled egg recipes for P3

I just whip the yolks with some mayo and salt, then spoon it back into the egg. Some people sprinkle paprika on top, but that's just for looks.
    Sleeveless in Seattle
    If food is not what you need, what is it you really want?

Comment

I add mustard too.
      My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
      Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

i haven't seen sugar free mayo so I couldn't add the mayo.

Comment

I add some crisp bacon crumbles to mine. They are best eaten the day you prepare them or the bacon gets soggy. Use Duke's mayo.
          Alicia

Comment

I make mine with the yokes, mayo, dill relish, mustard, salt and pepper and mix that all together until smooth then put it back in the egg halves with a dash of paprika on the top. Everyone always loves them!
            ~Renee
            Round1 lost 17lbs and 15.5 inches
            Started R2P2 on 8/16 with drops from Natural Health Labs

Visit my blog to follow my HCG journey!

"To dream anything that you want to dream. That is the beauty of the human mind. To do anything that you want to do. That is the strength of the human will. To trust yourself to test your limits. That is the courage to succeed."--Bernard Edmonds

Comment

I have two favorite deviled egg flavors: curry and wasabi. The curry uses mayo, Dijon mustard, curry powder, and cayenne pepper. The wasabi is simply made with Trader Joe's Wasabi mayonnaise.
              Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

Comment

I shouldn't read this thread while on P2.... Bye for now!
                Start 6/3/2011 @ 165.25'7'' - 49 yo
                R1=31.6# lost; .548#/day average loss, 7/28/2011 LIW=137.6
                R2=12.4# lost; .4133/day average loss; 11/16/2011 LIW=126
                R3=13# lost; .464/day average loss; 3/16/2013 LIW=126 - age 51
                R4 commencing 12/31/2017...32-day round; lost 14#... age 55

Comment

i haven't seen sugar free mayo so I couldn't add the mayo.

Duke's regular mayo. No sugar.

Comment

I make my own mayo, very easy and you can season it to your taste...I also add mustard, touch of vinegar, and crumbled bacon in the yolks as well as on top as a garnish. I also put in dill pickle juice. I am told my deviled eggs are the best....pretty tasty! Hope this helps. My mom always puts paprika on top of her deviled eggs. Oh, I use SF Low Sodium bacon.
                    Debbie

Back in the Saddle Again!

Comment

u can have all those ingredients on p3??? I fee so deprived. Where can u buy sugar free mayo? and your recipe for mayo..is it sugar free?
                      HELP I NEED VARIETY and i love deviled eggs! Can we have the yolk on p3?

Comment

Originally posted by Beanie'smom View Post
                        u can have all those ingredients on p3??? I fee so deprived. Where can u buy sugar free mayo? and your recipe for mayo..is it sugar free?
                        HELP I NEED VARIETY and i love deviled eggs! Can we have the yolk on p3?
                        Hi Beanie! I went to the Food Network website and got 2 mayo recipes, 1 from Alton Brown and the other from Paula Dean and kinda combined the 2. I use 2 egg yolks in my mayo. I put a touch or two of stevia for just a hint of sweetness. I made it before without the sweetener and it seemed to lack that mayo taste until I added the stevia. Season it for your tastes. If you are going to mix the mayo with other ingredients, like tuna or chicken, make the flavor stronger or it will be hard to taste the mayo. Make sense??

Several folks buy sugar free mayo on line, I think it is called Dukes Mayonnaise and it is sugar free.

Yes, you can have yolks, its a fat and fat is good in P3. Fat is MY FRIEND. Keeps me full and satisfied.

Hopes this helps.
                        Debbie

Back in the Saddle Again!

Comment

Trader Joe's also has sugar free mayo- the house brand. Just read the label. It was a bit more bland..

Comment

Working...
                          X