Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beef Powder?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beef Powder?

Hello All,

Back for another round. I wondered if anyone has tried beef protein powder. The brand I'm looking at is for organic grass fed bone broth protein powder. That is the only ingredient and there are no flavors added. A level scoop is 87 cals with 1.4 cals from fat/<1g of fat. No carbs and 21.4g of protein.

Has anyone tried it? Is there any reason that this would be a bad idea?

Hey nice jade! I haven't tried it, but anything off protocol could potentially be a bad idea. However, many people do things off-protocol and still lose weight, so if you want to try it and see how it goes, you always have that option.

Comment

I have used bone broth on the Hcg Diet and had no problems. I actually used it in place of a protein though. I'm glad you chose one with no other ingredients as well- I think that is always important. Keep us posted if you decide to try it!
      Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
      My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc
      Hcg Diet Cheat Fix: How to Fix an Hcg Diet Cheat

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts ladies. I did end up buying it off of amazon. It showed up yesterday and I had my first serving today. I admit I was a bit hungry after using it (yes I use it as protein). I basically cut up onions and garlic and included it in the "broth" (the broth has little to no taste because I didn't purchase the flavored version). I kept everything the same today so I'll let you know how it goes in weightloss tomorrow.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X