Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Break/Mini Load Day Advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Break/Mini Load Day Advice

Hey all! I have a question and was wanting other people's experiences/advice/opinios.

I am on SubL HCG Round 2, VLCD 14 (25 lbs down total so far! yay!). I plan on doing a "scheduled break" on R2/P2/D27 (new years eve and then my family is coming into town and I need a break- just not as into it this round) for 12 days.

I know that P&I says you do not need to load again if the break is less than 2 weeks, but I dont want to be hungry so I was thinking of doing 1 loading day (eating normally while taking the hcg) before I resume VLCD for 17 more days.

Has anyone ever done something like this? What were your experiences? Any Advice?

I tried looking through the forums and found a bit of information, but it would be nice to have it all in one place!

Thanks bunches!
    -Nicole

R2P2!

I'd load. The hcg is fully out of your system by then.
    My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X