Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mixing fruits and veggies

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mixing fruits and veggies

This is my 4th round, and this is phase 2 day 1. I know that we are not to mix veggies, but I was wondering about if we can mix fruit with veggies. I wasnít able to find anything in P&I that said it was not allowed, but since it didnít say it was allowed either just double checking. Today for lunch I threw 1 cup of raw spinach, 1 orange and 2 packets of stevia into a blender and had some shrimp as a side. For dinner, I plan to throw 1 cup of cabbage and an apple and stevia in the blender and have my white fish as a side. In all rounds Iíve always done great with staying on protocol but have trouble just eating my veggies without something on them. Iíve tried different recipes for dressings and such and even used coconut aminos teriyaki sauce last round but Iím really want to stay POP this round and I think being able to blend my fruit and veggies into a smoothie would help me do that. I actually donít try many of hcg recipes out there because for me I find that making things ďtasteĒ like something you canít have just leads me to crave the real thing more. I actually like the deprivation part of phase 2. Thoughts? Anyone due this week with success?

I know that we are not to mix veggies, but I was wondering about if we can mix fruit with veggies. I wasn’t able to find anything in P&I that said it was not allowed, but since it didn’t say it was allowed either just double checking.
    The protocol lists 2 meals consisting of one fruit, one vegetable, one protein choice, and 1 melba or grissini.

That means it is fine to have a fruit and a vegetable both at the same meal.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
    Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Leez was kind enough to write 2 articles specifically on the Hcg Diet with Fruits and Vegetables. I know she already answered, but these may be of use too, since they are so thorough and cover so much.

Hcg Diet Foods: Vegetable List and Guidelines
      Hcg Diet Foods: Allowed Fruits and Guidelines
      Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. I'm currently following the original protocol with Hcg injections, excited to lose the baby weight in the next 2 rounds!

Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
      My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc
      Hcg Diet Cheat Fix: How to Fix an Hcg Diet Cheat

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Reimaginedme31 View Post
        This is my 4th round, and this is phase 2 day 1. I know that we are not to mix veggies, but I was wondering about if we can mix fruit with veggies. I wasnít able to find anything in P&I that said it was not allowed, but since it didnít say it was allowed either just double checking. Today for lunch I threw 1 cup of raw spinach, 1 orange and 2 packets of stevia into a blender and had some shrimp as a side. For dinner, I plan to throw 1 cup of cabbage and an apple and stevia in the blender and have my white fish as a side. In all rounds Iíve always done great with staying on protocol but have trouble just eating my veggies without something on them. Iíve tried different recipes for dressings and such and even used coconut aminos teriyaki sauce last round but Iím really want to stay POP this round and I think being able to blend my fruit and veggies into a smoothie would help me do that. I actually donít try many of hcg recipes out there because for me I find that making things ďtasteĒ like something you canít have just leads me to crave the real thing more. I actually like the deprivation part of phase 2. Thoughts? Anyone due this week with success?
        with Dietdoc, we allow mixing food since we have found no scholarly articles suggesting that metabolic rate diminishes when having food eaten with other food versus eating food independently. if you find and researching suggesting this, please share with all of us as that would be extremely useful information.
        Last edited by JamesDD; May 14th, 2018, 01:11 PM. Reason: misspelling
        Professional Weight Loss Coach at Diet Doc and Official Coach for Hcg Diet Info Forums.

At Diet Doc, we support the original protocol, but also specialize in customizing the overall plan based on individual height, weight, activity level, and other factors. We have many clients that love the simplicity of the Dr. Simeon's plan, and are happy to support whichever approach helps you reach your weight loss goal.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X