Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bananas & Hummus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bananas & Hummus

Can you eat bananas and hummus in P3?

Just saw a hummus recipe on the other thread. Still wondering about bananas.

Comment

lol funny combo. well some ppl eat bananas but its a very sweet fruit so u have to be careful. try it and see what happens but maybe hold off on that until at least the second week of p3.
      "For the following 3 weeks, all foods allowed except starch and sugar in any form (careful with very sweet fruit)."

about the hummus, hummus is mostly made up of chickpeas and tahini paste. it has a lot of carbs. i dont think u should have that in p3....
      just look at the nutritional info.

Comment

Actually, hummus is primarily made with chickpeas, not garbanzo beans. Chickpeas are starchy, so traditional hummus is not recommended for P3. However, there are alterations out there that use P3 friendly veggies. You can search this forum or elsewhere.

Comment

chickpeas are garbanzo beans. i edited my post because chickpeas is the english name

Comment

Dude. I didn't know that! Learn something new every day. haha

Comment

yup, they have many names. a funny one in spanish is "culitos". culitos means small butts ;x
              lol cuz they look like tiny butts dont they?

Comment

You can make my cauliflower hummus I posted the recipe for in P3 - just do a search and then in P4 can make the real thing - I just made some last night - Love the stuff!

Comment

I didn't add bananas until week three of P3. They are super sweet but I love them. :-( and you all are right, no hummus. :-(
                  Colleen
                  My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
                  Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

i can have bananas on p2!?
                    Jenni
                    -Fat, lose it or wear it!

Comment

no bananas no hummus on P2 too sweet to many carbs.. unless you want to stall completely out... I guess someone is gonna say thay had them with NO PROBLEMS HUH?

Grammy did you mean 3rd week of P2 or P3 for the bananas..

Comment

i think grammy meant p3 not p2.... right grammy? typo?

Comment

i haven't dared to eat bananas or hummus but the thought makes me happy. I'll just wait. do i need to wait until p3?
                          Jenni
                          -Fat, lose it or wear it!

Comment

Oh yes sorry. I meant late in P3. And no hummus until P4 either. :-(
                            Colleen
                            My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
                            Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X