Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Husbands. Can't shoot 'em. Pass the chips.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Husbands. Can't shoot 'em. Pass the chips.

I LOVE This man, and he hasn't sabotaged me yet, but I'm still trying to figure out why the HE** he went out and bought 2 bags of sour cream and onion chips???? (They were cheap, he says.) "Hon, why would you do that? Did you even consider me?" "Yea... and I almost called you... but they were so cheap... so I got 'em."

Now, I can't expect everyone in the house to go into starvation mode because I'm a fatty, but CHIPS? REALLY? MY FAVORITE KIND??? All that MSG and fat! UGH. Can I just lick a few of them?

I haven't touched them yet. Knowing him, they'll be gone here in a day. *BIG SIGH*
    R1 start: 246.6 1/10/11-2/13/11
    R1 LDW: 214.7 (-31.9 lbs)
    R2 4/2-4/28 preload start weight: 210.5
    Interruption. Resumed P2 5/8 to 5/23
    R2 LDW: 178.7 -31.8
    R3 7/4 to 7/23 Post Load/ Vegas gluttony: 185.4
    R3 LDW 7/23 166.5 -19.9 (Net -12.2)
    R4 10/23 to 11/14 Post Load: 174.1
    R4 LDW: 157.7 -16.4 (Net: -8.8)
    I'm going to be so hot at the end of this that Chuck Norris will be jealous.

~Karlipooh, AKA KPooh, P3 Hitman

Oh geez!!! Men! Lol!

Be strong!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

View my HCG Video Blog on YouTube!!

Comment

LOL! Mine brought home brownies my first week, left them on the counter. I made him hide them. One day there was a half bag of corn chips. I swear that thing was calling my name, so I went into the kitchen, took the rolling pin and smashed the bejeezus out of them. Then I added some chili powder, garlic salt and onion powder to the mix and he now has a breading mix/rub to roll his meat or chicken in before he throws it on the grill. About a week ago I called him a really nasty name when he strolled through the house eating toast with peanut butter.... aaarrrrggghhhh, it smelled so good. He's getting better the smaller I get; and it's a good test for me. I need to learn how to manage these cravings and impulses that have nothing to do with hunger.
      Sleeveless in Seattle
      If food is not what you need, what is it you really want?

Comment

I sabotaged myself. I cooked chocolate brownies with fluffy chocolate frosting for my two teenagers. Not a good idea. I thought they would eat them in one day, no they prolonged my agony and it took them about 4 days to finish them off::))
        JAYHAWKER FOREVER

Comment

Originally posted by timstrong20 View Post
          I sabotaged myself. I cooked chocolate brownies with fluffy chocolate frosting for my two teenagers. Not a good idea. I thought they would eat them in one day, no they prolonged my agony and it took them about 4 days to finish them off::))
          In my house, they know if it's not eaten or out of side, if it tempts me (which is a big if.. most things don't) it will be in the garbage.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
          216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
          My HCG journey blog.
          COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

Originally posted by karlipooh View Post
            Now, I can't expect everyone in the house to go into starvation mode because I'm a fatty, but CHIPS? REALLY? MY FAVORITE KIND??? All that MSG and fat! UGH. Can I just lick a few of them?
            Weigh the two: chips for a minute vs sexy hips for a lifetime.

And don't forget to give yourself credit for not eating (or licking) them!
            Think thin thoughts and it will become your experience.

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: http://hcgdietinfo.com/diet-hcg/hcg-buy-guide/

Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

In my house at the cupboard where all the goodies have always been I have a sign "We don't skinny dip, we chunky dunk."

I may finally get to take that down one of these days soon.
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
              216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
              My HCG journey blog.
              COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

Haha its okay my DH eats coco pops and chocolate in front of me oh and cheese... My 2 favourite things in the worldcheese and chocolate.. Lucky Ba5terd can eat anything, he is all muscle..

PS well done for resisting temptation!
                Sara

"Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood." - Khalil Gibran

Comment

I guess I'm luckier than some because my boyfriend brings home more healthy snacks that I still can't have in P2 from places like Trader Joe's and New Seasons Market (health food grocery stores here in Portland, OR). He brought home some carrot muffins the other day. No additives in them, but plenty of sugar. Luckily, I am not tempted by them...yet, but I have three weeks of P3 to get through before I can even touch them. What I really am craving is cheese, which I can have in a few days! YAY!
                  - Jordan
                  It's all mind over matter...never let your mind ruin what really matters!

Feel free to view my HCG Weight Loss cure video blog on You Tube at http://www.youtube.com/user/RoseCityRhythmAngel!

Comment

Oh yeah, cheese.... drool. Can't wait!
                    Sleeveless in Seattle
                    If food is not what you need, what is it you really want?

Comment

Originally posted by MetalRosePDX View Post
                      I guess I'm luckier than some because my boyfriend brings home more healthy snacks that I still can't have in P2 from places like Trader Joe's and New Seasons Market (health food grocery stores here in Portland, OR).
                      My partner works at New Seasons Market!

Comment

One of the best things about HCG is that my will power seems to be stronger and it's easier to resist the treats in the house, even when I make them myself (I love to cook). Now that I'm seeing the results it's fairly easy to say no or to take just a tiny nibble (hasn't done in harm yet). Before HCG I was an all or nothing eater. If I even took one bite, I'd say to heck with it and finish off the carton/sleeve/box/vat.....

Comment

My DH is tall & thin and SHOULD be smart as he's a Veterinarian. Every day he offers me something so wildly wrong I know he's doing it to make me laugh. Chocolate covered raisins. Hash brown casserole (which I made for him). Oh yeah - the kicker - take out from Chinese express. Really?
                          Owl righty then!

Comment

MMM Cheese...Thats one thing I really miss. and I am just in my first week of phase 2

Comment

I am doing really good at resisting the temptations. But one thing I did on VLCD 1 when I was glaring at a bag of mini Oreo's that I didn't finish on my binge days. I took one out and licked it...then tossed it in the trash...HUBBY Cracked up when I told him. Other than that I have been good. The toughest thing for me is that I like flavorings and sauces so I really wish there were more condiment choices. I tried the walden farms dressing and hated it. I enjoy eating healthy meals but..."health food" is not for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X