Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Changing the HCG type after a PLANNED Interruption??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Changing the HCG type after a PLANNED Interruption??

A friend of mine is currently in her second round via injections. She is planning on doing 30 injections,before taking a 7 day planned interruption to attend a training course out of state, then resuming for about another week or so once she's back home.

She is interested in resuming the round after the interruption using pellets or drops instead of injections due to the cost of another 26 day injection kit.

Has anyone done this, and what were your results? Do any of the moderators of long-time members have any recommendations one way or the other?

All feedback will be much appreciated.

Very good question, so many patients with Diet Doc travel a lot due to work. Most will have about a 2 week supply of tablets and use those on the travel days, however, they do not have any interruption. Since your friend is going to have to pause the HCG for a week, It would be best for her to speak with her doctor, follow his/her recommendation.
    Last edited by Jenya; May 10th, 2018, 11:50 AM.
    Professional Weight Loss Coach at Diet Doc and Official Coach for Hcg Diet Info Forums.

At Diet Doc, we support the original protocol, but also specialize in customizing the overall plan based on individual height, weight, activity level, and other factors. We have many clients that love the simplicity of the Dr. Simeon's plan, and are happy to support whichever approach helps you reach your weight loss goal.

Comment

Sure, she can do that with no problem.
      My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
      Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

I知 about to switch from NuImage to pellets at Diet Doc because of that great promotion they have going on! I知 currently nearing the end of a 26 day cycle and have decided to buy more and do a long round because I知 a slow loser! Ordering today!

I知 concerned about buying injections because they seem to hurt more and more each day and I知 not sure if that痴 normal.

Comment

Originally posted by Chickpea View Post
          I知 about to switch from NuImage to pellets at Diet Doc because of that great promotion they have going on! I知 currently nearing the end of a 26 day cycle and have decided to buy more and do a long round because I知 a slow loser! Ordering today!

I知 concerned about buying injections because they seem to hurt more and more each day and I知 not sure if that痴 normal.
          The HCG injections shouldnt feel more than a quick pinch. If it hurts more than that, try pinching the area to numb it a little or rub the area with ice prior to injection.
          Professional Weight Loss Coach at Diet Doc and Official Coach for Hcg Diet Info Forums.

At Diet Doc, we support the original protocol, but also specialize in customizing the overall plan based on individual height, weight, activity level, and other factors. We have many clients that love the simplicity of the Dr. Simeon's plan, and are happy to support whichever approach helps you reach your weight loss goal.

Comment

If the injections are hurting, perhaps you don't have enough fat left in the original injection site that you started with. This happened during my final round where my tummy was left with not much fat to grab, so I switched to alternating my thighs since they still had plenty left to pinch and inject. I never felt the needle at all. There are you tube videos that show you how to inject in the thighs.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X