Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

should I?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• should I?

hi everybody! i just started the hcg diet today, im on my loading phase. i was wandering if light exercise was ok on this diet. what i was thinking was, in the morning, i take my dog for a quick walk about 2 miles, then come back home and play a little basketball with my sister, then the last 5-10 minutes or so do a little ab exercises to get the belly fat (basically this whole exercise phase lasts an hour)! so yea could you guys let me know if this is good!

if it's something you're used to doing, certainly.

if not.. listen to your body and don't overdo
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

Originally posted by thenewbie View Post
      hi everybody! i just started the hcg diet today, im on my loading phase. i was wandering if light exercise was ok on this diet. what i was thinking was, in the morning, i take my dog for a quick walk about 2 miles, then come back home and play a little basketball with my sister, then the last 5-10 minutes or so do a little ab exercises to get the belly fat (basically this whole exercise phase lasts an hour)! so yea could you guys let me know if this is good!
      I take my dog for a 30-45 minute walk every morning and about 20 minutes at lunchtime.
      R1= 28lbs Loss

R2 P2 started 09/24/2012

Comment

Sure, exercise is even encouraged in Pounds & Inches. Just be aware that you may not have your usual stamina at first.

Comment

Working...
        X