Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metabolism Revolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metabolism Revolution

Haylie Pomroy has a new book coming out on 2/27/18 - "Metabolism Revolution: Lose 14 Pounds in 14 Days and Keep It Off for Life".
    She is running a promotion right now if you pre-order the book:
    https://hayliepomroy.com/collections..._bottom_ribbon
    I pre-ordered it.

PRE-ORDER THE BOOK NOW AND GET FIVE FREE GIFTS
    Order the Metabolism Revolution book now. Once you have ordered your book return to this page and enter in your receipt number in the form below to to receive these five exciting free gifts:
    Automatic Registration to the upcoming 14-Day Metabolism Revolution Challenge
    Be my Guest with a Free 30 Day Membership Trial
    Free digital download of the Metabolism Revolution Companion "10 Tips & 10 Recipes to Rapid Weight Loss"
    The brand new D.I.E.T. Deck of food cards to allow for easy meal mapping.
    Receive a 20% Discount Coupon for your next order!

Hi Hallie, I've already ordered the book as well. I plan on giving it a shot in P4. I did a full round of FMD for P4 in November and although it took a lot of shopping, planning, prepping and cooking, I enjoyed it! I loved eating so many carbs and fruits I've stayed away from for years. I'm excited to see her metabolism revolution plan!

Comment

I've ordered it as well.
      My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
      Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

Started today. I am on meal map C, and so far I have had breakfast, morning snack and lunch. It is A LOT of food, including 6 fruits a day for the first 3 days of the week! I am still reeling from the effects of having 2 oranges with my lunch and I am wondering what I have gotten myself into.

Comment

Hope it works better for you than it did for me. I bailed after 10 days. I lost 3 pounds the first week and regained them all the first half of the second week. It wasn't worth all the work. LOL FMD does better for me.
          My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

Thanks for the honest feedback, grammy!

I did FMD for one cycle and did not even make the whole 28 days and I only lost a couple of pounds on it, I basically stabilized. I thought the same thing at the time... so. much. work! But I did feel good.

I can't really tell what these types of diet plans (MR, FMD, THM) are functionally doing to my body (diet voodoo), but when they are whole food/elimination based I figure they are worth a try.

I most recently tried The Plan. The Plan is nice because you can have some really delicious meals, but I am so slow adding foods back in that is just becomes too restrictive and unsustainable in the long run.

Going to try to keep this MR attempt as simple as possible. 14 days. I can do this. I hope I can do this.

Comment

Yes I love The Plan too. It makes so much sense. I had high hopes for Metabolism Revolution but the amount of food I had to eat was a crazy amount of work for it not to work well. You're on C which is even more food!

Comment

Didn't Haley have this same problem when she brought out FMD? I recall that if your weight was high, you had to add so many half portions that you couldn't eat it all. She then scaled back to just one extra portion no matter how much overweight you are.

I bet it will be modified eventually just like FMD was.
                At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
                Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

She's already changed it some. I'm a paid member of her site and saw all the changes right off the bat. But the veggie portion hasn't been changed so far.

Comment

Day 2, weight UP .8 from yesterday and I feel like I got hit by a truck. Candida or blood sugar or daylight savings time? Today's lunch included 2 cups of gorgeous fresh ripe pineapple, but there is just so much to eat that it takes the enjoyment out of it.

Comment

I vote for time change. If you are having protein with all your fruit, that should help mitigate the sugar rush.

I can't imagine that forcing yourself to eat quantities beyond your comfort capacity is going to result in anything good in the long run. This makes me skeptical of the whole process.

I'm watching this experiment with interest, as I haven't ordered the book yet.
                      At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
                      Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Thanks for this post. I just finished P3 today. I was thinking of doing Metabolism Revolution next week. I've done FMD and had the same problem as Grammy...gained back what I lost in the second half of the week. I did manage to lose about 5 pounds but it was a lot of trouble always worried about food timing.
                        The journey to weight loss is measured in baby steps.

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wu45bke/]

[/url

Beginning a new journey. Wish me luck!

Comment

The results of MR are very mixed. I pay for a membership on the Pomroy site, and some lose well but many don't lose at all. You won't really hurt anything by trying it, but be prepared for mediocre losses just in case. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by grammy1952 View Post
                            Yes I love The Plan too. It makes so much sense. I had high hopes for Metabolism Revolution but the amount of food I had to eat was a crazy amount of work for it not to work well. You're on C which is even more food!
                            Same here. I've never had to work so hard to eat in my life! I wasn't trying to lose weight, but speed up my metabolism and just curious how this compared to her other work. I just didn't find it feasible, sadly.
                            Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. I'm currently following the original protocol with Hcg injections, excited to lose the baby weight in the next 2 rounds!

Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
                            My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc
                            Hcg Diet Cheat Fix: How to Fix an Hcg Diet Cheat

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X