Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mean people...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mean people...

I have experienced such rude, mean people who think that homeopathic hcg is a big scam and doesn't work. Even when I tell them that I lost 18 lbs in 23 days, they sqy it was only from being on the 500 cal diet. And when I tell them I had no hunger they say it was all in my head! They also say I only lost muscle and will gain it right back, but I can see where I lost fat (not muscle) and I stabilized in P3 at 1 lb over my ldw! Still, despite all of that, they say what I used was no good?!?
    I now started "pure" hcg from that site, but since they know I used homeopathic hcg in round one, they won't answer any of my questions and they delete all of my posts! Hmph! Frustrating!

that's terrible, Ivy! Especially in a place that is supposed to be for support.

I'm living proof as are many others here.. that homeopathic hcg can have the same results as rx hcg with the same fat lost and stabilization.

Definitely no judging in this forum... it's not tolerated.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

Ignore them. You don't have to explain yourself to anyone. You are losing weight for yourself not them. So hold your head up high and look HOT in your bathing suit next summer.
      My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
      Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

i'm with colleen- who cares what they think? all i care about is what size my butt is fitting into....
        Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...i-start-39144/

Help if Hungry: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...se-read-27902/

Where to Buy Real Hcg Injections, Drops and Tablets: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

Yes, I agree. What is that saying? Success is the best revenge. ;-)

I have a personal trainer and she was giving me a hard time about using hCG - saying it's dangerous, etc. I just calmly listened to what she said ... but didn't let her change my mind about my decision. I have a feeling when she sees my results firsthand - and sees that I'm not unhealthy in any way that she'll ask me some more about it. So, until then, I'll let my shrinking waistline do all the talking.

Comment

Thanks everyone! I feel much better already! I was at the point where I was like, "okay, yes you're telling me that there is NO hCG in the homeopathic drops -- okay, I got that loud and clear, but the fact remains, it still worked, regardless! Doesn't that matter?" Gee whiz. I will stick with this site. Everyone here is extremely nice and very supportive. Everyone was great when I was going crazy trying to stabilize in P3 (and VERY helpful). Thanks to your advice, I did stabilize and locked in right at 1 lb over ldw and stayed there for the last 1.5 weeks of P3. I just did two days of loading on round two (I ate sooo much yesterday) so I am afraid to weigh in this morning.
            This round I am using pure hCG so I will see if there is any difference with the results and side effects compared to homeopathic. Happy New Year!

Comment

You didn't take off a full six weeks between rounds like protocol calls for? Just want to be clear you know this because some of the homeopathic sites don't have the right protocol.
              My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
              Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

grammy, no I didn't! Everyone was telling me that, because I used homeopathic, I only needed to do 3 weeks of P3 and then could start another round. Hmmmmm.....I hope this doesn't mess it all up. It was actually the "pure" hCG people telling me this. Gee whiz. Well, my first round was only 23 days so hopefully this will be okay.

Comment

if you only did 23 days the first time, you're fine. that time off will count as an interruption, then you can complete your initial round- although i'd recommend still doing 23 days. then take 6 wks off after that.
                  Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...i-start-39144/

Help if Hungry: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...se-read-27902/

Where to Buy Real Hcg Injections, Drops and Tablets: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

Ivy67, I'm relatively new here. I am grateful for the support and kindness I've found in this forum. I have to confess that even 6 months ago I might have been one of those naysayers giving you a hard time about the HCG protocol. I wouldn't do it today though. It is sheer ignorance and insufficient information that may be at the root of that. I was trained in conventional health care. I took further college level nutrition courses, such as a nutritionist (not a dietician) would take for certification. I felt I was pretty well educated in health care. Well, first of all...conventional medicine no longer has a very high priority in my view. I worked many years in that discipline, and now see that for me, it didn't work. It's a broken system. I am getting quite a new education in the past 10 years or so, from personal experiences that conventional medicine unsuccessfully managed. The nutritionist education, while just the tip of the iceberg, was beneficial. I just have had a lot of difficulties breaking away from what society deems "normal".

So, be solid in your commitment to doing what you know is good for YOU. Don't let anyone, no matter how well versed they think they are, derail your effort to be healthy and well.
                    Diane

Comment

ivy, you have to decide what works for you. You already have evidence this diet works for you. It may not work for everyone, but you know what works for you.

Generally when people are adamant about something (like what you've experienced) they have a self-interest in what they're saying...not your interest or even a neutral interest in learning what the h#@l they're criticizing.

Conventional medicine has given us diet drugs that cause strokes, heart attacks, or don't work. Insurance will cover lap band surgery but not hcg. Diet and exercise works to varying degrees.

I had a friend tell me "you can't survive on 500 calories!!" when I told her I was starting this diet. She didn't want to listen. BUT, she had just had plastic surgery on her eyes and face...with complications!

Follow your gut (no pun intended).

And by the way, you have found the BEST source of information on this diet. The BEST.
                      Preload: 123
                      Injections
                      Original Protocol
                      P2 Loss 16 Pounds

Comment

mgsondance-- oh good! Scared me a bit :-0. I am planning to do a 23 day cycle this time as well. Then I will definitely take 6 wks off before doing any more hCG. I am not even sure what my weight goal is but I will see where I am at after this round.
                        daisyredhat-- good for you for getting educated! Yes, I followed that conventional medicine stuff myself until I started really researching things and became disturbed about how so many people are being told/taught things that are actually more harmful than good. I do know that natural remedies can work awesome. I did not know much about homeopathic hCG when I first became interested in the diet, but I decided to try the homeopathic version since it is so inexpensive. I was very impressed when I dropped 7 lbs the first 2 days--shocked actually! So I kept it up and it worked great. I had the same as everyone else-- a bit of a headache at first, some muscle weakness at one point, and a wierd rash that appeared the 2nd week. Even if the naysayers are right and there is no actual hCG in it, it still WORKS! That is all I know!

The pure drops that I am now doing have shown stronger side effects. More of a headache, very sore breasts, fatigue and dizziness (almost tipped over when I was vacuuming, heehee). It also brought on my period again, which I just finished less than 2 weeks ago...?!? Anyway, if nothing else, homeopathic works and has milder side effects (for me anyway). I will be anxious to see what the weight loss is like in comparison.

Thanks all!

Comment

susanbaz-- u are exactly right. And thanks! It is very frustrating how the FDA approves dangerous things but not things that really work! And the people on the other site, "hCG diet journey" must have given an oath that they will promote only "pure" hCG. They delete my posts as fast as I get them on there. Even when I innocently asked why their list of allowed foods included things not on Dr. Simeons list. If u look at their comments/questions area, u can scroll down and see many many blank spaces where posts were deleted. Sort of fascist- like! Hee!

Comment

Twenty years ago my son was given a Lyme disease nosode in homeopathic form...in other words it is made from the pathogen that causes Lymes but succussed down to the point that there was actually none of the original pathogen molecule left in the remedy after the successive dilutions were done . The result? His red painful swollen knees and painful elbows were completely cured and they never returned.
                            Another story=-- I had a cat who frequently got feline urinary tract disease. I would always get an antibiotic and use the expensive food the vet recommended which made the cat gain a lot of weight. One bout of the cystitis was so bad that I called the vet for a 2nd stronger antibiotic .The problem was that I couldnt give it to the cat for another 24 hrs since I had just dosed him shortly before. He was pacing, meowing, and in pain. I remembered I had an unopened homeopathic cystitis remedy in my office and ran over to get it. After doing some research on the internet about homeopathic remedies for cats I found they were using the same alcohol based remedies that humans use. Well, I gave the cat a dropperful and about 10 minutes later he was asleep on the couch. I gave him another dose later on that nite and I never needed to give him the 2nd antibiotic. I also went back to the old food without a problem. A woman who runs a local feral cat rescue used it with success on few cats and a friend also had success with it on her cat who was so bad off with his cystitis that he had to be catheterized.
                            So don't tell me homeopathy doesn't work!
                            Dr Simeons wasn't done with his research before he died. He said there would be others who would carry the work farther in the future. That would be us, dear friends.
                            Many of the most vocal critics of homeopathic HCG have youtube channels and are straying off protocol every which way and don't think that is a problem. I will end by saying that I have a friend that did the sublingual rx under a doctor's care and let me tell you she experienced a lot of hunger.
                            I haven't experienced any. I have lost 12.2 lbs in about 14 days. My watch fits the same but my pants sure don't!!

So dont worry about what others may say. Just remember:

"GREAT SPIRITS HAVE ALWAYS ENCOUNTERED VIOLENT OPPOSITION FROM MEDIOCRE MINDS"

Albert Einstein
                            http://www.tickerfactory.com/ezticke...ss.php/wKns7Md

Comment

Flower-- that is amazing! So very cool! I had never used anything homeopathic prior to the hCG, so I am glad to see that these are very viable options for so many things.
                              I have learned so much from this site. The people on here are the best, and much more experienced than anything else I have checked out. I have a friend who is newly curious about the hCG protocol and I am just going to give her the link to this website. She is cautious and skeptical about all of it. This is the best place for her to get answers.

Comment

Working...
                              X