Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeopathic HCG Lounge - April 2011

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeopathic HCG Lounge - April 2011

**The HCG Lounge is a gathering place for people in all phases of the hcg diet and for anyone thinking of using homeopathic hcg.**

The month of April starts with All Fools Day... no fools here... just driven and dedicated people together for the purpose of losing weight and living healthier lives.

April is the Diamond Month and each of us are diamonds in the rough, our shining facets long hidden under layers. It takes just that one right cut to make us shine our brightest.

Spring is blossoming all around us. The season is changing and so are we.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

YAHOO FOR THE APRIL THREAD!! And I found it BEFORE I wrote 2 or 3 post on the old thread! Did another high protein day today, at least until dinner when my sister and BIL decided to get KFC for dinner, along with all the fixin's -- I'm a sucker for their biscuits, so I had one (okay maybe 2 or 3) of them! I had one piece of chicken about 2 TBSP of potatoes and a TBSP of gravy and some green beans --- but then after dinner I had output so hopefully it will counteract the biscuits! See Beth -- I'm here again -- TWICE today -- the first time was a good progress report -- this one not so much, but I'm here anyway! See all of you in the AM!

R1 10/16/10 Weight 251.2
    R5D1 11/05/11 Weight 220.6
    R5D2: +4
    R5D3: +.8
    R5D4: -4.8
    R5D5: -4.0
    R5D6: -1.2
    R5D7: +.4
    R5D8: +.4
    R5D9: -1.0
    R5D10: +.4
    R5D11: +1.2

Comment

Repeating this here in case you all missed it on the March thread...

Lydia - First off, get your blood sugar (and thyroid) checked to see if that's an issue. Store-bought multis with their "minimum daily requirement" are based on a 2000 calorie diet, and are suspect at best regarding the sources of those vits - that's why so many of us supplement them with separate B12 (sublingual) and B complex vits, as well as extra biotin, C, D3 (sublingual), magnesium, potassium (good for leg cramps from drinking so much water), calcium, CoQ10, etc...also DIGESTIVE ENZYMES and a good probiotic! Hope you find that sweet spot!!!

Erin - Where do you get the L-theanine (1000 mg)? I have thyroid issues too and would like to see if that helps!!! WOOHOO on the 1.6 and some home alone time! you're starting off great!!!

Meredith -
      Ceridwen- You are still doing so well! I bet it was the sleep and no the Quinoa, but cut it out for a couple days just in case! P.s. I goggled the Redwood forest and can I just say that I can see why you live there. It is insanely gorgeous!!!
      Well, I am starting loading today, so no more quinoa till next P4! Well, seeing a picture of the Redwoods is nice, but being in their presence, the smell, the energy - I'm sure you realize that there is no comparison! (My hubby actually gets a small "buzz" from just being among them! LOL!). I am SO looking forward to your visit and drinking wine on the trail with you!!!

Leslie - I'm so glad you're feeling better and that my scale fairy helped you out! She also came back for a short flyby for me this morning as well (lost 2.0)! Also glad to hear your DH made it back safely!!! LOL on the early TR wishes!!!

Jeff - Thanks for the links - I'll check it out!!!

Lee-Ann -
      Ceridwen – the good thing about you is that you are so in tune with your body – you know why the scale says what it does … I am just in awe how you have been able to stabilize under your LDW – that is incredible – yep – I think I will cut out a picture of a bathing suit I want to wear and put it up somewhere I can see it …. I am taking a leadership course right now and it talks a lot about “self leadership” – how you cannot lead others unless you can lead yourself … it was a lot of great material and I am going to read a book called “emotional intelligence” next to help with that self discovery ….
      Thanks! I consider myself very lucky that I have never had to do a steak day or "correction" day! Great idea about the bikini pic! Wow, a leadership course! I think you will make a great leader, because besides being smart, you are compassionate - a very necessary balance in a leader! More power to you!!!

Mumof2 - What I found works for bm is Digestive Enzymes and a good Probiotic - I never missed a day of output!!! Read the info on the links so you can learn about them, and believe me, they are a lot easier to take than epsom salts!!! No cramps or discomfort in any way!!!

Stephanie - If you remember that gains during P2 (when you don't cheat) are likely to be your empty fat cells filling up with water before they whoosh away, then you might feel better, ok? Hoping for a big whoosh for you tomorrow!!!

Silver - Congrats on loose jeans and losing the muffin top!!!

Peggy - WOOT on the 1.2! Have fun on your vacation - let us know your family and friends' reactions to your weight loss, ok?

Beth - WOOT on the 2.2 and figuring things out! And AWESOME for your DIL and her new job and 3 lbs below LDW - she's on a roll!!!

jeepy - Look in your local health food store for some YIN CHIAO - it's almost magical how it gets rid of colds, or prevents you from getting one!!!

Debbie - During round 1, you only have to do 3 weeks each of P3 and P4 (you mentioned doing 4 weeks of P4, and you only NEED to do 3 the first time (in future rounds, you increase the P4 by a couple weeks each time for best results)...good for you in deciding to do the best thing for your body!!!
      Last edited by Ceridwen; March 31st, 2011, 09:50 PM.
      One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
      R2: 4/2: -23.4
      R3: 6/17: -23.8
      R4: 9/20: -23.2
      R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
      R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
      R7: 5/1/13:

Comment

Originally posted by Beth_M View Post
        **The HCG Lounge is a gathering place for people in all phases of the hcg diet and for anyone thinking of using homeopathic hcg.**

The month of April starts with All Fools Day... no fools here... just driven and dedicated people together for the purpose of losing weight and living healthier lives.

April is the Diamond Month and each of us are diamonds in the rough, our shining facets long hidden under layers. It takes just that one right cut to make us shine our brightest.

I just love your poetic and thoughtful monthly words of wisdom!!!
        One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
        R2: 4/2: -23.4
        R3: 6/17: -23.8
        R4: 9/20: -23.2
        R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
        R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
        R7: 5/1/13:

Comment

Originally posted by Ceridwen;355299[B
          Peggy[/B] - WOOT on the 1.2! Have fun on your vacation - let us know your family and friends' reactions to your weight loss, ok?
          Thanks Ceridwen -- no reaction from friends or family -- FAmily knows I'm on it, has heard my progress all through round 1 and 2, but haven't seen me for over 3 months -- I KNOW I look better now than I did then -- only one person commented and that was my sister's boyfriend -- he said "Wow you've lost weight, how much have you lost?" So I told him, but that didn't even generate a response from the sisters at all . Oh well -- they are supportive -- I have one sister that I wish I could get to go on it, but she can't eat lettuce, onions, and doesn't like spinach or asparagus -- claims they upset her "irritable bowel" -- not sure if that's true or if it's "all in her head" but either way, she's not going to eat those veggies, no matter what, because she believes they cause her problems. Anyway -- I'm enjoying my vacation, but really wanting to get back to P2 where life is simpler! I still have at least 3 weeks left on P4 to finish R2, then I'll decide whether to go immediately to P2 or wait till May1st.

R1 10/16/10 Weight 251.2
          R5D1 11/05/11 Weight 220.6
          R5D2: +4
          R5D3: +.8
          R5D4: -4.8
          R5D5: -4.0
          R5D6: -1.2
          R5D7: +.4
          R5D8: +.4
          R5D9: -1.0
          R5D10: +.4
          R5D11: +1.2

Comment

I originally posted this in March but deleted it and posted it here instead! I can say, probably for the only time this month, that I am caught up on the April thread!!

I've been reading all the March posts, whew, we are sooo wordy, especially me, see below!! It's great to see all the positive outcomes today, and for those of you not losing as well as you like, your day is coming!! I woke up today to a 0.6 lb loss, does that make me a "Princess" in Carolina’s 0.6 Club?? Also, I adjusted my 1st week weight loss so I've actually lost more weight than I thought! Yeah!! (thanks JoAnn & Leslie)

I can't respond to everyone b/c I have to go to bed soon but there are a few things I wanted to touch on... but not briefly!

For those looking for protein sources that don't contain sugar, try the website:
            http://www.vitalady.com/ComparisonChart.htm
            I posted the page they use to compare all the different brands they carry and it's a good chart to use, even if you don't buy from them. They also used to sell samples of the different flavors if you just want to try them. I'm not affiliated...

Turtle: Peritonitis can lead to adhesions, which is scar tissue on the inside of the abdomen that connects two "parts" that are not supposed to be connected, ie: intestines to the bladder wall. Anyone that has had any abdominal surgery probably has a few adhesions but it doesn't mean you will have symptoms. Symptoms will occur though if two parts are connected that normally do not move together, or if you have a lot of adhesions. The symptoms can be a "pain" or a "pulling" feeling when you are moving or bearing down, etc... Hope this helps.

BBQ Sauce: I was going to post the recipe since I saved it in a file, but lots of people beat me to it. I did want to let you know that my dad had a BBQ Restaurant and he made his own BBQ sauce that was absolutely awesome. One of the ingredients he used was lard that was rendered from the BBQ Brisket fat. He also used the same lard to fry his french fries. OMG, those were the days! And one of the reasons I am here today!

To People with problems with output: Someone mentioned way back or on another thread that they use Natural Calm. This product contains magnesium and one of the side effects of magnesium is diarrhea. That’s why it’s used in products for constipation, ie: milk of magnesia. The Smooth Move tea works, but so do Senna pills, just make sure you find one that doesn’t have fillers like sugar, wheat, starch, etc…. The Natural Calm is a powder that you can actually titrate until it’s perfect for your system. If you need more, take more. If you need less, take less. If you take it at night it also helps you fall asleep.

Burnt Cheese Confession: I LOVE burnt or fried cheese. I have been known to take a cup or more of “real” mozzarella cheese and fry it in a pan until it is a light golden brown on both sides, pat off the oil, and eat it. Yum! Yum! (the best results are with “real” cheese with no fillers)

Greek Yogurt: some of you may be having good luck with this because it actually contains twice the protein of regular yogurt, which is one of the benefits. It’s also really easy to make your own. Just look up a recipe for yogurt on the internet and then strain the whey out after it has thickened, the whey is what makes it tart, which is why greek yogurt is less tart. If you keep straining it you will get yogurt cheese, which actually has more protein than the “greek yogurt.” When you make yogurt from scratch, the more fat the milk contains, then the more creamy and less tart the final product becomes. I have friends that make it with a combination of whole milk and real whip cream. OMG, it’s to die for! (I’m Greek so I speak about this from experience!! Another reason I’m here!!)

Leslie: I friended you on Facebook. Looking forward to dinner next week.

Potassium: if you urinate a lot you will lose more potassium, so it needs to be replaced. An easy way to do this is to use a product called “No Salt” which is potassium chloride instead of sodium chloride, so it won’t cause you to retain water like regular salt. If you already take potassium supplements, then you won’t need this. If you are on a potassium-sparing diuretic for a medical problem then don’t take this without a dr’s okay.

And now I bid you goodnight and leave you with this:

Some of my friends are sad today,
            Because their weight’s contrary.
            So I’m sending you a special gift,
            Your very own Scale Fairy!!
            Katina

R1/P2: 9/16/14
            R1 Loss= 28 lbs

Comment

My question for this morning .. dreams! OMGosh ... two nights ago I found myself naked in a shower IN THE MIDDLE OF A BAR FULL OF PEOPLE - it was so real I could smell him ... last night I was a YOUNG MOTHER, rocking and nursing my 37 year old son!!!!! These are like melatonin dreams or something and I am not taking any sleep aids whatsoever .... I never have weird dreams ... any ideas????
              Happy Scales to you ..... Pam

Started 196.4 2/26/11 -- loading
              Started VLCD 2/28/11
              R1P2 - 45 Days - 173.4# Total -23lbs
              R1P3 began 4/16/2011 - Last P3 day 5/6/2011, 172.8# (.6 below LDW)
              R1P4 - 5/7 - 5/27
              R2P2 - Load, 5/28 Start 173.4#
              R2P2 - VLCD1 174.2 + .8 from LDW
              R2P2 - VLCD44, LDW 155.2 Total -19lbs from load wt.
              R2P2 - Load weight plus Tweak weight 164.8 BAD
              R2P2 - VLCD27 - 146.8 Down 18# Average .66 per day

Comment

Hello April
                R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
                LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
                LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
                Begin Rd3 224.6
                LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
                Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
                LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

Comment

Originally posted by Beth_M View Post

Well I must say, this was very inspirational to read the morning of loading day 1 for round 2!!! You should have been a writer
                  ~Karen

Comment

Originally posted by peggys1699 View Post
                    YAHOO FOR THE APRIL THREAD!! And I found it BEFORE I wrote 2 or 3 post on the old thread! Did another high protein day today, at least until dinner when my sister and BIL decided to get KFC for dinner, along with all the fixin's -- I'm a sucker for their biscuits, so I had one (okay maybe 2 or 3) of them! I had one piece of chicken about 2 TBSP of potatoes and a TBSP of gravy and some green beans --- but then after dinner I had output so hopefully it will counteract the biscuits! See Beth -- I'm here again -- TWICE today -- the first time was a good progress report -- this one not so much, but I'm here anyway! See all of you in the AM!
                    Peggy - at least your here! LOL at the O/P counteracting the biscuits....not!
                    ~Karen

Comment

Originally posted by Pam Peyton Reed View Post
                      My question for this morning .. dreams! OMGosh ... two nights ago I found myself naked in a shower IN THE MIDDLE OF A BAR FULL OF PEOPLE - it was so real I could smell him ... last night I was a YOUNG MOTHER, rocking and nursing my 37 year old son!!!!! These are like melatonin dreams or something and I am not taking any sleep aids whatsoever .... I never have weird dreams ... any ideas????
                      Pam - I had super-weird dreams all through P2 and I know I've read of many others having them too, so it's not just you!
                      ~Karen

Comment

181.6. Small loss today. But, then again, I expected that a slowdown or a stall may be coming my way. Usually it comes during the second week. I got it on the last day of the second week. Still, a loss is a loss, and even 0.2 daily adds up to 73 pounds a year. So, that makes a loss of 0.2 overnight, for a total of 13.8 pounds lost in 14 days of VLCD!

Maybe tomorrow's reading will tell me that today's was an April Foolery.
                        Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

Comment

Here I go again, today is load day one for R2! I was up a little over a lb. this morning due to the extremely large amount of spaghetti and meatballs I ate last night But still only 1.2 above LDW, so all is good in my world, except of course, not looking forward to eating all day. Going to go on the light side today and hit it hard tomorrow...we'll see how that treats me. That is opposite of what I did in R1, where I ate way too much the first day and couldn't manage to eat enough on day 2. I also didn't eat enough fats the first time around so I'm sure all of this didn't help my hunger the first few days.

I have a very good friend that is starting the diet this weekend too. I have invited her here and hope that she joins - "other Karen, this is meant for you!!!" So you all may have 2 Karen's to deal with in April and beyond.

Happy Friday all, have a great day!
                          ~Karen

Comment

Well, small loss of .6 today, but it was at least a loss.

I have one week left in P2. I hope to maximize it. Now, if my last dose is next Friday night; should I stay on vlcd until Tuesday morning or Monday?
                            Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by jpsp27 View Post
                              Well, small loss of .6 today, but it was at least a loss.

I have one week left in P2. I hope to maximize it. Now, if my last dose is next Friday night; should I stay on vlcd until Tuesday morning or Monday?
                              Today seems to be a small loss day. I was down 0.2. But, it still adds up.

With homeopathic, you should wait a minimum of 48 hours after your last dose before starting P3, but I guess you're going to wait 72? In that case, yes, Monday night or Tuesday morning.
                              Started my HCG journey on March 16, 2011

Just for the record, no part of this journey is for the weak.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X