Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeopathic HCG Lounge - August 2011

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeopathic HCG Lounge - August 2011

**The HCG Lounge is a gathering place for people in all phases of the hcg diet and for anyone thinking of using homeopathic hcg.**

It's August ladies and gentlemen, and the height of summer is upon us. Many of us are spending these days frolicking on the beach, heading out for that much awaited family vacation, or longing for the first day of school when the house gets quiet for a bit again. Some are starting their hcg journeys, while others are well on their way or into further rounds. Where-ever we are in our journeys, our paths have become intertwined. No one is going this alone. Lift each other up (especially since collectively we weigh less and less each day), celebrate our accomplishments, bolster our spirits when we need.

During this often hottest month of the year, I say.. if you can't stand the heat, get into the kitchen and cook something amazingly yummy. "I'm in P2", you say." Well pfftt.. there are yummy things to be had in P2 also. Be prepared for thirty days of cheers and tears, drops and gains, oohhs and ahhs, and perhaps a few screams. It's a wild ride, but oh so worth it!

- - A bit of August poetry suggested by Ceridwen - -
    "August rushes by like desert rainfall,
    A flood of frenzied upheaval,
    Expected,
    But still catching me unprepared.
    Like a matchflame
    Bursting on the scene,
    Heat and haze of crimson sunsets.
    Like a dream
    Of moon and dark barely recalled,
    A moment,
    Shadows caught in a blink.
    Like a quick kiss;
    One wishes for more
    But it suddenly turns to leave,
    Dragging summer away."
    - Elizabeth Maua Taylor
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Thank you, Beth. You always know how to kick off a month!
    What progress, you ask, have I made? I have begun to be a friend to myself. - Hecato, Greek philosopher

Round 1 P2 Results: -37 lbs & 15.8 inches (36 day P2) - Add'l inches lost in P3/P4: 12.25
    Round 2 P2 Results: -28 lbs & 6.8 inches (35 day P2) - Add'l inches lost in P3/P4: 5.7
    Round 3 P2 Results: -24.4 lbs & 6.75 inches (40 day P2) - Add'l inches lost in P3/P4: 7.75

Total lost since 11/25/2010: 84 pounds & 55 inches.

Comment

Hello Beth.
      Well tomorrow is my first day of P2. Just finished off my last load food just before midnight. Sigh… Unlike just about every other post I've read, loading was not that hard for me. So I’m wondering, should I be concerned?

One thing that should be easier this round is getting my water down in this heat wave we are having. 100+ everyday for the last 2 months.

Comment

Woo Hoo! August Party Dance!!! Thanks for the kick-off Beth!! Celebrating with a new Avatar Pic taken TODAY!

R1 183 to 173.6 (9.4#)
        R2 171.4 to 150 (18.6#)
        R3 159 to 134 (25#)
        R4 154.6 to ??

"Don't doubt me. Don't doubt you. Don't doubt US." ~John

Comment

Hi! Very Nice Opening Beth and Ceridwen!

I will see what I remember for replies!

WALLSIE:
          I'm sorry to hear about your neighbors son as well - they are lucky to have you!

BLAMP: Yeah - I'm really re-thinking my goal weight - I guess we'd never know until we got here anyhow huh? - 140 to 145 I felt like I "looked" better? Of course I'm smaller now - and not complaining about that - but yeah -

LESLIE & WAVE: Nice new pics ladies!!

ABINCO: HAng in THERE GIRL!!!!!!!!!

TMP: BLECHHHHHHHHH on the car troubles!

BETH: Did you get your colors picked out yet??

JAZZY: This may be a little rough - I started in March - did an extended 76 day round, then 3 wks of P3 and P4. So thats what 76 + 42? 118 days. then started R2 - this is whats "rough" - I think I'm on day 40ish? SO . . . sometime in March - to now 5months ish I went from 189 to 136. 55lb loss total
          hoping tomorrow or next day it will be 56lb loss - cuz thats my final goal #!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dionn View Post
            Hello Beth.
            Well tomorrow is my first day of P2. Just finished off my last load food just before midnight. Sigh… Unlike just about every other post I've read, loading was not that hard for me. So I’m wondering, should I be concerned?

One thing that should be easier this round is getting my water down in this heat wave we are having. 100+ everyday for the last 2 months.
            loading was a breeze for me - are you kidding? - i'm the queen of eating crap and gorging - dont be worried! welcome!

DELANEY: sorry about your loss as well - I think the memorial you had was perfect!

Comment

****THANKS FOR ALL THE KUDOS BOUT COFFEE GUY!!! DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET TIRED OF UPDATES AND I WILL CEASE THEM!! ******

IN THE MEANTIME - I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU "CLUED" IN!!!

AFM: - 1.2 LBs today!! - at 136.0 EXACTLY one lb from goal HOWEVAH - I ate REALLY late today - hardly ate anything All day - will explain in minute - 200 cals at 5pm - the rest at 10pm will see - what happens tomorrow

SO . . . it wasnt coffee guy that took me rafting - it was a friend Erika - who is training to be a raft guide. I almost missed out because I got up early then fell back asleep - so I had nothing but coffee when I left with her? - We went in this smaller boat that she said is more like a race car on the water - its called a "mini-me" - while the typical bigger rafts are like buses? Her ex-boyfriend who owns a rafting company joined us for safety - she and I were on one boat - her personal boat. There was a family on another one and two guys in these ducky boats which are like rubber rafts. If I had posted this right after the rafting trip - I would have been saying "It was Amazing!!!! I feel so ALIVE!!!! It was SO exciting!!! We got stuck going over some rocks twice - and we had to move around on the raft and bounce it free - THAT was Exciting - and we went over some small waterfalls - got my heart racing - actually the VERY FIRST rough rapid we went over - we got wedged in between some rocks and my side of the boat was tipping down - with me basically hanging OUT of the boat - just my foot was in that little rubber thing on bottom of boat that gives you leverage?

Erika grabbed for my hand like 3 times as we bounced up and down in the water - BARELY missing grabbing hands each time! - it was in total SLOW motion. So of course I flipped over backwards into the water - I grabbed onto the side of the boat but couldn't pull myself back in so I fell off again. I lunged for the straps on the side of the boat - I KNEW it is NOT good to get far from the boat in rapids like that - you want to get back in ASAP - I held onto the straps - mind you - WHILE we were still going over this rough rapid - my body floated over the rapid Behind the boat - I hit my thigh on a rock in the water - and although you cant see anything - I bruised the muscle pretty good. Erika pulled me back in the boat quickly and soon as we got through the rapid - the rest of the 1 1/2 hr ride - my heart was racing Big time!! WE had SO many MORE rapids to GET OVER!! I was Scared but Excited and actually wasn't bothered about my fall out of the boat - thought it was Exciting and I DID feel more Alive!! We laughed and high fived each other after every rapid after that - I had an AWESOME day!

However - as I sit here "now" - in tears with my knee elevated and iced and in a LOT of pain - NOT so awesome. I don't know if I twisted my knee when I fell out of the boat? - or if I was sitting weird - it NEVER hurt on the trip - but after I got out of the boat and started walking - I was limping because I felt like I pulled or strained it? maybe I "sprained" it? well then I got invited to dinner with them - I wasn't hungry so I went - spent a lot of time talking - got home late - and so ate really late. My knee kept getting more and more sore and stiff - by THIS point - at 12:30 am - I can barely walk on it. SIGH . . . I will ice it for couple days - if it doesn't get better I will have it xrayed I guess. It hurts SO badly. I called and spoke with the ER nurse - she said good to just ice and elevate it for now - they can't do an mri til daytime hours anyhow. She also said maybe good to wait 3 days before MRI to see if it gets better.

Almost my entire right thumb is purple and bruised - I guess when I fell out I banged it on the rock? Whats weird is that when these injuries "happened" - I didn't even Notice from all the adrenaline I guess. But let me tell you NOW . . . I notice. I thought - Hmmmm at the time I thought it was quite Exciting that we kept getting stuck? - Then I realized none of the other boats got stuck? maybe Erika has some more "training" to do???

so much for a good night of sleep - I don't know "how" im gonna fall asleep - normally once I DO fall asleep? - I get up like a zombie to pee in the night? - but THATS gonna totally wake me up cuz i can barely get TO THE BATHROOM and SAT down!!!!!!!! UGH!!!

Comment

HA - ONLY YOU guys would understand and appreciate when I said above "I got invited to dinner - I wasn't hungry so I WENT! " hahahahaha

Comment

Dionn - loading is different for each person and in each round. Welcome aboard.

Wavedancer - and an awesome new avatar pic it is! You look great!

Smileyfrog - almost there on the colors. The carpet saleslady is bringing by one of her design people to take a peek. I know what color I'm using for my bedroom, office and kitchen. It's the darker color for the family room, formal living room, formal dining room, and all the area in between that's giving me fits. I'm leary of going dark, but everyone says with the open floor plan, tall ceilings, white molding, trim etc that it won't look like a cave.

woohoo for 1.2 lbs! Wow rafting sounds exciting. Ouch on the pain. I would definitely get it checked out. I hope you get some sleep tonight.

Long afternoon here.. spent the afternoon looking at a few apartments with son, DIL and gbaby. They finally decided they won't move back in here for now and instead are looking at a larger place still nearby. I didn't get home until after 5:30.. ate my snack and waiting on dinner until 8:30. Oh joy.
                  My HCG journey blog.

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

Originally posted by Beth_M View Post
                    Dionn - loading is different for each person and in each round. Welcome aboard.

Wavedancer - and an awesome new avatar pic it is! You look great!

Smileyfrog - almost there on the colors. The carpet saleslady is bringing by one of her design people to take a peek. I know what color I'm using for my bedroom, office and kitchen. It's the darker color for the family room, formal living room, formal dining room, and all the area in between that's giving me fits. I'm leary of going dark, but everyone says with the open floor plan, tall ceilings, white molding, trim etc that it won't look like a cave.

woohoo for 1.2 lbs! Wow rafting sounds exciting. Ouch on the pain. I would definitely get it checked out. I hope you get some sleep tonight.

Long afternoon here.. spent the afternoon looking at a few apartments with son, DIL and gbaby. They finally decided they won't move back in here for now and instead are looking at a larger place still nearby. I didn't get home until after 5:30.. ate my snack and waiting on dinner until 8:30. Oh joy.
                    Wow - I guess I didn't realize you were doing the whole house?? thats tough - it would be cool if you could find a home to go into that had the colors you're thinking about and see how it looks - hmmmm wonder how you could do that? oh and YEAH that they are looking for apts!!!!! you did the same thing i did today then - only had a snack then ate later - cept you ate earlier than me but still - yeh - im gonna "try" and get some sleep now - blah

Comment

oh YEH - I meant ducky boats are like rubber KYAKS!!! not rafts - of course all rafts are rubber - duhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

WAVE: NIcE on the compliment from the neighbor!!!! ok . . .now im gonna try for sleeping

Comment

Originally posted by smileyfrog View Post
                          ****THANKS FOR ALL THE KUDOS BOUT COFFEE GUY!!! DO LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET TIRED OF UPDATES AND I WILL CEASE THEM!! ******

IN THE MEANTIME - I WILL CONTINUE TO KEEP YOU "CLUED" IN!!!

AFM: - 1.2 LBs today!! - at 136.0 EXACTLY one lb from goal HOWEVAH - I ate REALLY late today - hardly ate anything All day - will explain in minute - 200 cals at 5pm - the rest at 10pm will see - what happens tomorrow

SO . . . it wasnt coffee guy that took me rafting - it was a friend Erika - who is training to be a raft guide. I almost missed out because I got up early then fell back asleep - so I had nothing but coffee when I left with her? - We went in this smaller boat that she said is more like a race car on the water - its called a "mini-me" - while the typical bigger rafts are like buses? Her ex-boyfriend who owns a rafting company joined us for safety - she and I were on one boat - her personal boat. There was a family on another one and two guys in these ducky boats which are like rubber rafts. If I had posted this right after the rafting trip - I would have been saying "It was Amazing!!!! I feel so ALIVE!!!! It was SO exciting!!! We got stuck going over some rocks twice - and we had to move around on the raft and bounce it free - THAT was Exciting - and we went over some small waterfalls - got my heart racing - actually the VERY FIRST rough rapid we went over - we got wedged in between some rocks and my side of the boat was tipping down - with me basically hanging OUT of the boat - just my foot was in that little rubber thing on bottom of boat that gives you leverage?

Erika grabbed for my hand like 3 times as we bounced up and down in the water - BARELY missing grabbing hands each time! - it was in total SLOW motion. So of course I flipped over backwards into the water - I grabbed onto the side of the boat but couldn't pull myself back in so I fell off again. I lunged for the straps on the side of the boat - I KNEW it is NOT good to get far from the boat in rapids like that - you want to get back in ASAP - I held onto the straps - mind you - WHILE we were still going over this rough rapid - my body floated over the rapid Behind the boat - I hit my thigh on a rock in the water - and although you cant see anything - I bruised the muscle pretty good. Erika pulled me back in the boat quickly and soon as we got through the rapid - the rest of the 1 1/2 hr ride - my heart was racing Big time!! WE had SO many MORE rapids to GET OVER!! I was Scared but Excited and actually wasn't bothered about my fall out of the boat - thought it was Exciting and I DID feel more Alive!! We laughed and high fived each other after every rapid after that - I had an AWESOME day!

However - as I sit here "now" - in tears with my knee elevated and iced and in a LOT of pain - NOT so awesome. I don't know if I twisted my knee when I fell out of the boat? - or if I was sitting weird - it NEVER hurt on the trip - but after I got out of the boat and started walking - I was limping because I felt like I pulled or strained it? maybe I "sprained" it? well then I got invited to dinner with them - I wasn't hungry so I went - spent a lot of time talking - got home late - and so ate really late. My knee kept getting more and more sore and stiff - by THIS point - at 12:30 am - I can barely walk on it. SIGH . . . I will ice it for couple days - if it doesn't get better I will have it xrayed I guess. It hurts SO badly. I called and spoke with the ER nurse - she said good to just ice and elevate it for now - they can't do an mri til daytime hours anyhow. She also said maybe good to wait 3 days before MRI to see if it gets better.

Almost my entire right thumb is purple and bruised - I guess when I fell out I banged it on the rock? Whats weird is that when these injuries "happened" - I didn't even Notice from all the adrenaline I guess. But let me tell you NOW . . . I notice. I thought - Hmmmm at the time I thought it was quite Exciting that we kept getting stuck? - Then I realized none of the other boats got stuck? maybe Erika has some more "training" to do???

so much for a good night of sleep - I don't know "how" im gonna fall asleep - normally once I DO fall asleep? - I get up like a zombie to pee in the night? - but THATS gonna totally wake me up cuz i can barely get TO THE BATHROOM and SAT down!!!!!!!! UGH!!!
                          I hope you are ok, BUT; I really want to see some photos now!!! ;-)
                          Jeff

Comment

Good morning and Happy August losers! Welcome to everyone old and new starting P2. Beth love the intro to the month, bang up job as usual.

Wave your new avatar photo is fab!

Smiley quite the adventure. Hope your injuries are on the mend by the time you wake up.

afm down .4. I was hoping for more to get me back to where I was before the mysterious gain but am happy to be losing again.

Hope everyone has great news on the scale this morning.
                            "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

Comment

Woot.. JoAnn... ships passing in the night/morning once again. Feels like old times.

Glad you're back to the losing ways..

I'm heading to bed.
                              My HCG journey blog.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X