Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeopathic HCG Lounge - September 2011

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeopathic HCG Lounge - September 2011

**The HCG Lounge is a gathering place for people in all phases of the hcg diet and for anyone thinking of using homeopathic hcg.**

Come one, come all.. come along for the journey to end all journeys.

The kids are heading back to school, summer is winding down and Fall is just around the corner.

Labor day is Monday. The holiday is dedicated to you in respect and appreciation for the work you do in or outside of the home, union or non-union, big company, small companies, or government. As long as you work somewhere at something, this holiday is for you! We are all laboring in some way through the HCG protocol.

September 11th brings the tenth anniversary of 9/11. Take time this day to reflect on the tragedy and remember those who lost their lives.

September is Self Improvement month. I think we're all definitely in on that one!

The days are getting shorter and we find ourselves wondering what happened to summer. Embrace this month as one of change. Praise yourself for the journey you have undertaken. Stop and check that mirror. Think about what it reflected just a few short months ago. Think of the possibilities for what it will reveal in the coming months.

The goldenrod is yellow,
    The corn is turning brown,
    The trees in apple orchards
    With fruit are bending down;

The gentian’s bluest fringes
    Are curling in the sun;
    In dusty pods the milkweed
    Its hidden silk has spun;

The sedges flaunt their harvest
    In every meadow nook,
    And asters by the brookside
    Make asters in the brook;

From dewy lanes at morning
    The grapes’ sweet odors rise;
    At noon the roads all flutter
    With yellow butterflies–

By all these lovely tokens
    September days are here,
    With summer’s best of weather
    And autumn’s best of cheer.
    - - Helen Hunt Jackson
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

I apologize for the lateness of the new thread. Had some worriesome news today and I've not been feeling up to snuff.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

Thank you so much Beth. As usual a beautiful start to the new month. Hope whatever is going on in your life turns out positive.
      "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

Comment

Good Morning E1!!!

Nice Job Beth

Hope Things are all right!

Morning JoAnn!
        R1 09/11/2010 - 317.4 lbs
        LDW RD1 - 277.2lbs (-40.2lbs)
        LDW RD2 - 239lbs ( -39.2lbs) (see blog for details)
        Begin Rd3 224.6
        LDW 200.2 (-24.4)
        Begin Rd4 212.4 (load +7)
        LDW Rd4 182.2 (-30.2)

Comment

Originally posted by Beth_M View Post
          I apologize for the lateness of the new thread. Had some worriesome news today and I've not been feeling up to snuff.
          I am sorry Beth, I hope your evening and today gets better. Thanks for a wonderful start to a new month, loved the introduction! Spot on!

Originally posted by Feisty View Post
          Good Morning E1!!!
          GOOD MORNING Feisty!!!

JoAnn - GOOD MORNING JoAnn!!!

~AFM~ - 118.4 again today!!! Love it! Tomorrow starts P3!

So yesterday was apparently forgetful Wednesday. I left my purse at work and then this morning I wake up and realize I skipped out on my nail appointment! Now to hope for a more productive day today and get done today's chores along with yesterdays!!!

Hope you all have a great first day of September, happy losing/stabilizing!!! (by the way, I don't use this "cool" smiley as much as I did the other one. I don't think he looks as cool, he really looks like an ALIEN...eeeekkkk!!!
          Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

Comment

Good Morning....I think

Only down .2 today but I didn't get much sleep last nite. My son was having some sort of meltdown. He's a total hypochondriac when it comes to being sick and possibly throwing up. So he worked himself into a right "tizzy" when his stomach was making funny noises and he kept having to poop. I thought I had him calmed down until about 1:45 when he woke me up again....so needless to say, not a good sleep. Anyone want a slightly used 9 yr old? He's pretty cute, doesn't listen really well and is deathly afraid of throwing up...LOL!

new pic 2.jpg

I'll throw in his sister a/k/a "the Diva" for a reduced price!
            ~Mary~

R1 beginning 7/28 LD1: 161.6
            R1 ending weight: 142.6
            R2 beginning 10/28 (146.6) +3 after two LD's
            R2/P2/11-17 (-.2) 140.6 - failed round, dang holidays!

R3 beginning 1/8 after 2 load days: 147.6
            R3/p2/VLCD2: 145.6
            R3/p2/VLCD3: 145
            R3/p2/VLCD4: 144
            R3/p2/VLCD5: 143.6

Comment

Originally posted by smileyfrog View Post
              MERELEU: SO sorry to hear about the latest MIL issue!!! WOW!? its always EXTRA hard for me to understand why people do/say things sometimes - when I would NEVER consider doing/saying those things??? the VAST differences with people and how selfish and self-centered people can be just slays me at times - drinking or no drinking ya know? - i suppose its been a super huge and big painful lesson learned NOT to do any business with her? i know you didnt go into much detail so i dont know the whole story - but there's NO way for you guys to get out of anything legally? - no protection for you AT ALL? have you been able to get any legal advice on it? -

AFM: busy times with last couple weeks of on-season here - slammed with bbysitting jobs - AND mon was my 46th Bday!! some friends took me out to dinner - they were SO cool - picked an organic rest and did NOT order any cakes or make an issue out of desserts - they really respect me like that which is SO completely cool of them huh?! the guys in my life didnt know it was by bday - i didnt let them know cuz things just arent "that" serious etc etc

I'm at 1lb over LDW - NOT complaining about that!!! I got so far as to BUY a bikrams membership - but didnt start yet!

gotta run - HAPPY FOR ALL THE LOSERS - GLAD FOR YOU STORM SURVIVORS AND DONT QUIT!!! FOR THE REST OF YA!!!!!!!!!
              Oh we have had lots of legal advice. My hubs new saying right now is "no good deeds go unpunished!" Its very said that he did all this stuff to help her out to get shafted for 80K in the long run! What a waste of time and money! So we are back to square one with being our equity for a bigger home and such! PISSES ME OFF!!!!!

Originally posted by Feisty View Post
              Sneak Peek of During. About 10 days to go. Me in the ole grey hoodie I was wearing end of round 1 .
              You look AMAZING!!!!!!

Originally posted by Ceridwen View Post
              Having a BAD week so far - not feeling good, retaining water, spotting, gaining (+ .8)...still within range of LDW, but...sigh...

Guess I'll have to turn in my stable mable card this week...
              It will come off! Get some rest and feel better!

Originally posted by Beth_M View Post
              I hope you are ok!!! ((HUGS))!!!

Originally posted by DoingThisForMe View Post
              ~AFM~ - 118.4 again today!!! Love it! Tomorrow starts P3!

So yesterday was apparently forgetful Wednesday. I left my purse at work and then this morning I wake up and realize I skipped out on my nail appointment! Now to hope for a more productive day today and get done today's chores along with yesterdays!!!

Hope you all have a great first day of September, happy losing/stabilizing!!! (by the way, I don't use this "cool" smiley as much as I did the other one. I don't think he looks as cool, he really looks like an ALIEN...eeeekkkk!!!
              TEEN Queen and Bride to be!! Love it!!!!! I bet your are floating right now!

Originally posted by mrsfyredude View Post
              Good Morning....I think

Only down .2 today but I didn't get much sleep last nite. My son was having some sort of meltdown. He's a total hypochondriac when it comes to being sick and possibly throwing up. So he worked himself into a right "tizzy" when his stomach was making funny noises and he kept having to poop. I thought I had him calmed down until about 1:45 when he woke me up again....so needless to say, not a good sleep. Anyone want a slightly used 9 yr old? He's pretty cute, doesn't listen really well and is deathly afraid of throwing up...LOL!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7919[/ATTACH]

Awesome pic! and sorry about little man! Hope you get some rest today!
              -Meredith-
              5'7" -Medium Frame

3 Rounds Done- Lost 42.4 lbs!!
              Lost 68.4 lbs since Daughter was born 9/7/2010

RD 3 was a sham! I am not counting it as a SUCCESS!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrsfyredude View Post
                Only down .2 today but I didn't get much sleep last nite. My son was having some sort of meltdown.
                Surely lack of sleep didn't help any. I hope your poor lil' guy has a better day today, I am sure he will be super sleepy!!!
                Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

Comment

AFM-

I am still the same today! Eat High Protein adnd took a Epsom Bath. Booo!!!! I am so congested, my throat hurts and I have alot of sinus pressure! I am really hoping this is why I am STILL up on the scale! I mean way UP! I have done 3 corrections days in a row and only lost 1.2 lbs!!! GEEz Louise!!!!

I am once again doing a Higher Protein day! Taking my DayQuil! Drinking my water and coffee! FML! I want to feel better!

Happy Thursday though! Today is my friday and I have a 4 day weekend! AND is september! Baby Girl is going to be ONE on the 7th!!!! I cant believe it!!! ANd I remind myself.... this time last year I weighed 216!!!!
                  -Meredith-
                  5'7" -Medium Frame

3 Rounds Done- Lost 42.4 lbs!!
                  Lost 68.4 lbs since Daughter was born 9/7/2010

RD 3 was a sham! I am not counting it as a SUCCESS!!

Comment

Originally posted by MereLeu View Post
                    I am once again doing a Higher Protein day! Taking my DayQuil! Drinking my water and coffee! FML! I want to feel better!

Happy Thursday though! Today is my friday and I have a 4 day weekend! AND is september! Baby Girl is going to be ONE on the 7th!!!! I cant believe it!!! ANd I remind myself.... this time last year I weighed 216!!!!
                    Inflamation from your sickness, positive! Enjoy your 4 day weekend, it's my Friday too!!! Happy birthday to your sweet baby girl, how time flys when you are having fun!

Feel better soon!!!
                    Leslie

Comment

Thank you so much, Beth! That was beautiful! I hope you start feeling better.

AFM: first day of P2, this sucks so bad. Headache and hunger. I want my second protein, but it's only 3:30. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by hellomedina View Post
                        Thank you so much, Beth! That was beautiful! I hope you start feeling better.

AFM: first day of P2, this sucks so bad. Headache and hunger. I want my second protein, but it's only 3:30. Sigh.
                        Booo for your headache, the first few days are the hardest. Good luck on this round though!
                        Leslie

Comment

Good Morning Losers! Beth thanks so much for the intro. into Sept. It was just right! Hope whatever news you got yesterday turns out OK.
                          Leslie, is it this weekend that you are getting hitched?? Congrats on being in the teens, all the while planning a wedding!! WTG GURL!!
                          Hellomedina, hope your headaches passes soon, I am going to do my last round in late Sept. and really not looking forward to it at this point either. I dislike headaches
                          Mere, hope you feel better soon! Your MIL will get what she deserves,,,, Karma is a bitch!

AFM Daughter thought she would make me a treat yesterday so she baked a zucchini loaf for me made with coconut flour and used agave to sweeten it. I have to tell you it was absolutely amazing!! Only had one piece cause I wanted to see how it affected my weight and I am actually down from yesterday by a lb. so am now sitting at LDW. Happy with that!

Have a great day everyone!!

Comment

Only down .8 today, but hey, I can't complain...I could be gaining Probably because I did filch 5 tortilla chips yesterday and then I didn't get a lot of sleep. I didn't get to bed until 1am (I work til 12:30) then my 3 yo wakes up at 5am ready for the day I tried to get her to settle down, however I was not successful. Then I had to get up (I was already awake, just in bed LOL) at 6:30 to help my 5 and 6 yo's with their hair for school pics today. I went back to sleep but every few minutes the baby was running in trying to tell me something!! Now it's up at attem' for a crazy day....I just want to sleep but since that's not gonna happen I'll just buck up and pray I get more sleep tonight.

I hope everyone has a great 1st day of Sept!!!

Comment

Good morning Feisty. You look skinny and radiant!

Leslie How amazing does it feel to be in the teens!!!!

Meredith I vote with Leslie about the inflammation causing you hang on to the pounds. I would also like to blame stress. Hang in there, eat clean and it will drop.

afm Up today but it's my own fault...I ate a piece of wheat toast yesterday. Don't know what I was thinking. Anyway, if it doesn't come off my tomorrow I will do a correction day. DD is 1# over LDW so doing well. She turns 16 on Sunday, how in the world that happened I don't know. It seems like just last week we were bringing her home from the hospital scared new parents. We're still scared but more experienced. LOL
                              "I'm insane and responsible. This is a potent combination." Lost in America

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X