Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeopathic HCG Lounge - November 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeopathic HCG Lounge - November 2011

**The HCG Lounge is a gathering place for people in all phases of the hcg diet and for anyone thinking of using homeopathic hcg.**

Hang up your Halloween costumes and pull out your winter coats, we’re heading into the colder months. Toss that frightful bowl of candy so that you're not tempted by it.

The question of the month will be "Do I do a Planned Interruption for Thanksgiving or just eat and deal with it?" Me.. it would be eat and deal with it, if it's just the one meal on the one day.

We all have much to be thankful for this month. Reflect and celebrate what we are doing for our bodies and our health.

A Poem I like

Attitude by Charles Swindoll

The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life.
    Attitude, to me is more important than facts.
    It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than success, than what other people think or say or do.
    It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.
    It will make or break a company...a church...a home.
    The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day.
    We cannot change our past...we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way.
    We cannot change the inevitable.
    The only thing we can do is play on the one thing we have, and that is our attitude.
    I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it.
    And so it is with you...we are in charge of our attitudes.

Remember "The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!"
    Last edited by Beth_M; November 1st, 2011, 11:35 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Good Morning and Happy November!!! Down .9 today! I was really worried about Round 2 but I am very pleased so far!
    Donna

Highest Weight (2002) 265 pounds
    Started HCG July 31, 2011 226.2

Round 1 LPW 201 Lost 25.2 pounds

Round 2 Post Load 205.5
    Round 2 LPW 180.7 Lost 24.8 pounds

Round 3 Post Load 194.5
    Round 3 LPW 166.7 Lost 27.8 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Carolina1 View Post
      Good Morning and Happy November!!! Down .9 today! I was really worried about Round 2 but I am very pleased so far!

Yeah! Almost a lb have a great day!
      R1..start weight 180 ended at 156 40 day round
      R2..start weight 162.2 end weight for R2=142.4 26 day round
      R3..start weight 156.8 end weight 127.4 77 day round
      * Total lost 53.4 lbs doing HHCG drops. Reached my goal!

I SELL *HIGH POTENCY* Drops [email protected]

Comment

Morning!

Down a pound again this morning! However, I was a little hungry most of the afternoon yesterday. I thought that I shouldn't be hungry after 3-5 days?
        I'm taking 10-15 drops 3X a day. 7:30, 1:30 and after dinner. I may take the 1:30 drops later as my hungry time is ususally around 4 ish. Any thoughts?

On a sad note, i just found out that a dear friend of mine died. She didn't wake up yesterday morning. I'm in shock!

Comment

Happy November! I love this time of you. Want to give an update about my on going dog barking issue with my neighbor who has been lying. I found out yesterday, I am not getting cited and was totally relieved! I am assuming my neighbor will not be able to get another affidavit of complaint. Apparently she did not give enough probable cause in her document so the head guy told us he will not be issuing us a citation. This has been VERY stressful even though I am not in violation but having my neighbor call monthly and taking 20 min each time defending ourselves to animal control was too much. Hoping she just stops. We looked into going after her for harassment but found it is very hard to prove.

After getting the relieving news yesterday, I celebrated a little with some dark chocolate, cookies and potato chips and today am still the same weight! I am not wanting to stay at this weight but it a weight I have been before and apparently my body likes it. I want to be about 7 lbs lighter. As long as I do not go up, I am okay staying here for now. It is just amazing as the weight I was sitting at before that I was many years ago, my body did not like it much. I was at that weight much longer than where I am now but my weight recently went up and down when I was at that weight. This weight, I do all this eating and nothing. It just goes to show, our bodies decide where they want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Beth_M View Post
            **The HCG Lounge is a gathering place for people in all phases of the hcg diet and for anyone thinking of using homeopathic hcg.**

Intro coming
            Hi Beth...I check in with your blog every morning for my daily inspiration...My daughter and grandson live in Seattle - I'm in Florida...( ) I'm on R2VLCD 9 and have lost a total of 8 lbs. I haven't lost anything in 2 days so I'm starting to get concerned...should I be? Anyway, glad you started this forum...I really need some support. R2 seems so much harder to me than R1...but I'm going to stick with it. You're progress has been amazing and I appreciate your contributions...

Hope you have a great day.
            Diane

Comment

Originally posted by wannabethin57 View Post
              Morning!

Down a pound again this morning! However, I was a little hungry most of the afternoon yesterday. I thought that I shouldn't be hungry after 3-5 days?
              I'm taking 10-15 drops 3X a day. 7:30, 1:30 and after dinner. I may take the 1:30 drops later as my hungry time is ususally around 4 ish. Any thoughts?

On a sad note, i just found out that a dear friend of mine died. She didn't wake up yesterday morning. I'm in shock!
              So sorry to hear about your friend,very sad.My deepest condolences to you.

I spaced my drops every 6-7 hrs. Are you activating them everytime before taking and I would measure the amount of drops on a measuring spoon then put under your tongue refraining from eating,drinking, smoking,brushing teeth 30 min before taking and 30 min after. I would start with 10 drops wait about 20 min and see how you are feeling then up it if you need to going up 2 drops at a time. Taking the drops directly from the dropper, does not give percise measurement. I pre measured my last round and found my bottle lasted twice as long and I was less hungry than my other two rounds. Too much of the drops can make you hungry. I was hungry for 2 weeks in two rounds and believe my hunger left sooner my last round.

Comment

Ninja - nice drop for a weekend, the pancakes sound interesting and good!

Hannahbanana - hope you enjoyed your bath!

DaveSchwReno - baked apples are my FAVORITE in P2, especially this time of year!

Ceridwen - here's hoping you get a handle on P3 soon!

EmilyM - good luck as you prepare to move into P2 again!

Carolina1 - you are doing AWESOME!!!

Wannabethin57 - nice drop! You may try setting around 12 drops, it's possible you may be getting too much? Sorry to hear about your friend, sounds as if she went peacefully. ((((HUGS))))

Abinco - YAY for no more dog drama, ugh!!! YAY for stabilizing, it's funny because my weight now is the same after the honeymoon and the same as when I reached goal doing Weight Watchers 7 years ago...I refuse to let my body like this weight though!!!

~AFM~ - I am down 3.8 after my first day, woo hoo!!! We also went out to eat last night, we went to Chili's for the kids eat free. I had a side salad with an "add chicken" on top...was pretty darn good! Glad to be a loser this morning for sure!!!

Make it a great Tuesday friends!
                Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

Comment

Originally posted by Beth_M View Post

Intro coming
                  UH; I think this one is fine!
                  Jeff

Comment

Cheesecake Recipe still coming!!!

Checking in. I am up 1.8 this morning! The only thing I did yesterday that was borderline was that I ate a buttload of smoked almonds and a modest piece of cheesecake. My rings are TIGHT this morning so I know I am holding water. The Almonds are very salty and I did not get my water pill (for moderate BP) until about 11:00 PM rather than in the AM. So, I believe it is water weight. It could be the pumpkin in the cheesecake, but I sure hope not.

Anyway, I am exactly 2lbs above LDW. So, I will eat as clean as possible. As soon as I get that recipe I'll post it.
                    Jeff

Comment

Good morning all and happy releasing.

Im new this whole hcg thing and on VLCD 5, my weight loss has been decreasing daily, from 3.2, 2.2, 1.2, to 0.4 today. However Ive been losing daily in inches, all ver my body, mostly my waist, thighs and arms.

should I be concerned? Im thinking I should be fine once I keep losing, even though it has dropped below 1 lb per day (well its been only one day below 1lb). The only day I went off protocol was on sunday when I OD'd on melba toast (had 5)

Ok just writing this out has made me realized that I need to be patient and see if this trend continues lol he heee.

Round 1 Stats: 30 Days :: Starting weight 179.6 lbs:: -17.2 lbs and -21.1 inches, LDW= 162.4
                      Round 2 Stats: 71 Days with a 2 week PI :: Starting weight 163.4 (after loading) :: -21lbs :: LDW 142.0
                      Round 3 Stats: 28 days :: Starting weight 145lbs (after loading) ::-15lbs :: LDW 130.0
                      Round 4 Starting weight 155.5lbs (after loading)
                      VLC week 1 - 11.50lbs
                      VLC week 2 - ????lbs

Comment

Originally posted by jpsp27 View Post
                        Cheesecake Recipe still coming!!!

Checking in. I am up 1.8 this morning! The only thing I did yesterday that was borderline was that I ate a buttload of smoked almonds and a modest piece of cheesecake. My rings are TIGHT this morning so I know I am holding water. The Almonds are very salty and I did not get my water pill (for moderate BP) until about 11:00 PM rather than in the AM. So, I believe it is water weight. It could be the pumpkin in the cheesecake, but I sure hope not.

Anyway, I am exactly 2lbs above LDW. So, I will eat as clean as possible. As soon as I get that recipe I'll post it.
                        Good luck with your clean eating, I am sure it is water weight for sure!!!

Originally posted by Simjam View Post
                        Good morning all and happy releasing.

Im new this whole hcg thing and on VLCD 5, my weight loss has been decreasing daily, from 3.2, 2.2, 1.2, to 0.4 today. However Ive been losing daily in inches, all ver my body, mostly my waist, thighs and arms.

should I be concerned? Im thinking I should be fine once I keep losing, even though it has dropped below 1 lb per day (well its been only one day below 1lb). The only day I went off protocol was on sunday when I OD'd on melba toast (had 5)

Ok just writing this out has made me realized that I need to be patient and see if this trend continues lol he heee.
                        Your losses are normal, typically slower as yout start week 2 due to your body trying to catch up and adjust to the losses the first few days.
                        Leslie

Total loss on HCG as of 10/26/10 - 41.8 lbs. I think I've gained half of this back didn't keep track and so not 100% certain. Back again and ready to make my accomplishments stick this year, even if it takes me awhile to get there!

Comment

Late Good Morning All!

My daily accountability check in: down 1#...probably would be more if I was able to keep my fingers out of the candy last night!

Later!
                          ~Mary~

R1 beginning 7/28 LD1: 161.6
                          R1 ending weight: 142.6
                          R2 beginning 10/28 (146.6) +3 after two LD's
                          R2/P2/11-17 (-.2) 140.6 - failed round, dang holidays!

R3 beginning 1/8 after 2 load days: 147.6
                          R3/p2/VLCD2: 145.6
                          R3/p2/VLCD3: 145
                          R3/p2/VLCD4: 144
                          R3/p2/VLCD5: 143.6

Comment

Good morning everyone! I had a very small loss and I am convinced it is the red meat I ate last night. I have had red meat 3x since starting this plan and each time I have lost .6 or less. I had a .6 loss this morning. But that puts me at a solid 10.8 lbs for week 1. I am nervous for the losses to dramatically slow this week but I am trying to stay focused.

I have yet another question. We were just invited somewhere for Thanksgiving dinner. My husband is so day to day on this plan and has already said he will eat Thanksgiving dinner, his very favorite meal. He says he will be good, but will not miss it. So I will be at day 30 by then. Is there anything I can eat at Thanksgiving or do I have to bring my own sad meal? Would turkey breast be horrible?

R1 (-22.2 lbs)
                            R2 (-14 lbs)

Brianne

R3 in progress
                            P2: -18.8 (post-load) -15.2 (pre-load)
                            P3 1: + 1.2 (back to LDW)
                            P3 2: exact LDW
                            P3 3: exact LDW
                            P3 4: exact LDW

Comment

Good morning! Wow, I can't believe it's November already. These last few months have gone by so fast!

Someone asked about the bath...just confirming Leslie's answer- yep, I take weekly detox baths. I did an extended P2 and someone suggested them, so I made it a weekly habit because I loved it so much. Didn't get to take it last night though Too tired. Doing it tonight instead

Up .9 today! Still 1.6 under LDW but this is the highest I've been so far in P2. Had lots of dairy yesterday, including cheddar cheese for the first time- yum! Last night and this morning I was feeling pretty nauseous (better now but still not 100% okay)...not sure if it's the cheese not settling right, or the bacon from last night, or what. No cheese until my stomach is more settled; I'll try again in a few days. I don't think I drank enough water yesterday either, so today while I'm in my office I'll be drinking as much as possible.

Have a nice day, everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X