Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HCG patch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HCG patch

Does anyone know about the hcg patch? Where on your body do you place the patch? Do instruction come with the when you order? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi Sweetteaze,

The patches do come with instructions, you place them on your left shoulder every 3 days. I've been on the patch for 7 days today and I love it.

Comment

Thank you Karleen. Are you using the one from myhcgway? How are you results?

Comment

Yes I am using the patches from myhcgway, I've lost 6.6 lbs in 10 days. Wish it was a little bit more, but not complaining.

Comment

I use theirs as well and love them!

Originally posted by sweetteaze View Post
          Thank you Karleen. Are you using the one from myhcgway? How are you results?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetteaze View Post
            Does anyone know about the hcg patch? Where on your body do you place the patch? Do instruction come with the when you order? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
            I also use the patch and absolutely love it!! It is so easy to use. I don't have to remember shots or drops daily. I'm not hungry and sometimes have to remember I'm even on the hcg diet because it works so well. It comes with a page of instructions as well as a page of FAQ. The company is very helpful. I would highly recommend these to anyone.

Keep us posted...
            70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic patches.
            Frequency Apps

Comment

I was checking out the Frequency Apps HCG patches in haveasmiles siggy and discovered they are currently buy 2 get 1 free. So if you wanted to try them, now is a great time.

Comment

I placed my order yesterday morning, ordered two but the free item doesn't show on my order. Hopefully they will send it. Looking forward to trying this in January!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diane69 View Post
                  I placed my order yesterday morning, ordered two but the free item doesn't show on my order. Hopefully they will send it. Looking forward to trying this in January!!
                  I did too... I got an Allergy patch as my free one... asked for it in the comment section of my order per their instructions.. Since they have more then just HCG products.. You might wanna send them an email so they know which bio app patch you want free..

Comment

Yep I did that this morning when I saw the post about the buy two get one free. Hopefully its not too late!! Thanks!

Comment

I am going to place an order today for the patches. I was going to go with the drops, but after reading about these, I feel they are the best way to go. I can only afford to get one set of patches right now, wish I could take advantage of that awesome deal! How long does it normally take for these to arrive? I am planning on going to the grocery store and buying everything I need for this diet. Getting excited to start this for my first time!

And just to make sure, it's the bioapp patch for 59.99 on the site correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Diane69 View Post
                        Call them or email them to make sure you get it. They are very helpful when I talked to them

I would try to contact them before your order ships.

via android tapatalk
                        Last edited by Julie Broderick Nelson; December 11th, 2011, 12:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by t0asty View Post
                          And just to make sure, it's the bioapp patch for 59.99 on the site correct?
                          That was the price of the one I got.

via android tapatalk

Comment

emailed them this morning and just a few hours later they replied and I will get my "free" product!! Thanks for the help!

Comment

I just started taking the patch today. I'm scared it isn't sticking very well.
                              does anyone else have this problem?
                              Also, does it start working right away? i'm switching from drops to the patch since i travel.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X