Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Homeopathic HCG Lounge - March 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeopathic HCG Lounge - March 2012

**The HCG Lounge is a gathering place for people in all phases of the hcg diet and for anyone thinking of using homeopathic hcg.**

Here we are with a new month. March brings us St Patrick' s Day and Spring.

Bathe in the luck of the Irish! We’ve definitely found a pot of gold and are all working towards the ends of our own rainbows.

Savor the changes in your body due to the hcg diet as you do the changing of the season from Winter to Spring. Off with the heavy, insulating layers to a new, lighter you.

A goal without a plan is merely a dream. Write a Winning Outcome for the month and plan to reach it.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    216 to 135 in 3 rounds. I've done hHCG and RX.
    My HCG journey blog.
    COLOR="#006400"]My Facebook Group-Working At Healthy[/COLOR][/B]

WHERE TO BUY HCG & Supplies: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: I am a moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Thanks Beth! So inspirational as usual!

I am very excited for spring. Tired of winter and want warmth and sunshine. I know some of you have that already but I don't... Lol looking forward to it.

Let's all keep encouraging each other to attain our goals. No matter where you are on this journey be the best YOU that you can be. Nobody else can do it any better. It doesn't matter what you weigh, or how you look or feel. You can be your best because you are YOU.

Happy March!
    70 Lbs lost on hcg diet homeopathic patches.
    Frequency Apps

Comment

Spring! I will be on P3! Woohoo! I am so nervous for it though. I hope I will stabilize and not loose more weight.

Round 1 ended 3/25 –30
      Round 2 ended 6/27 –26
      LDW 185.8

8/17 started high fat/adequate protein/low carb diet (nutritional ketosis):
      Starting weight: 185.4
      11/19 168.6

Comment

Happy march! Lucky losses to everyone!!!! Thank you Beth for starting this thread every month. ☺

Last edited by bruiseviolet; February 29th, 2012, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Well I am heading into Fall, buy summer was weirdly gloomy this year and not the usual hot sunny days... Either way I am excited to keep going

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Pre-Load: 120.5 (265.5)
          R1W1: -4.5 (10 lbs)
          R1W2: -1.8 (4 lbs)
          R1W3:

Comment

I was able to bring El home yesterday (Wed.) - WOOT! Now the real healing work begins!

I only slept a few hours Mon. night, so I was up 1.0 yesterday...broke my 8-9 day streak of losses! I'm sure I'll sleep better tonight, with my Sweetie next to me, so hopefully the losses will continue!

Beth, VERY inspirational message for March - love it!
            One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching!

Reach your weight loss goal fast at the Weight Loss Center

R1: 1/11/11: -37.4
            R2: 4/2: -23.4
            R3: 6/17: -23.8
            R4: 9/20: -23.2
            R5: 2/4/12: -29.2
            R6: 8/19: -35.0 (17.6 net)
            R7: 5/1/13:

Comment

Happy March everyone. I am also ready for some nice warm weather and foliage. Of course that brings allergies which are never fun, but once the Bartlett Pears are done I should be good! My poor son has it all spring though! My daffodils are already about to burst so hopefully we won't get a cold snap.

Mrs., I don't think you need to worry about losing in P3. If your body is shedding pounds then it is meant to be doing that. As long as you're getting in enough calories, then enjoy any bonus losses you're getting. Your body won't shed needed fat stores without being forced to do so. JMO, but I've never seen people have problems with that.

AFM, weighed myself this morning. 131.8, so not disasterouos, but considering I've been in P2 since last Saturday, I hate to think how bad it got so fast. I was doing ok 'til I let a few carbs in the door. Sigh. If I can get into the 120's before my trip I'll be happy. I know I'll put it all back on during a week on vacation, but at least I'll look good in my bikini for a few days! And I plan to work out a lot while there so hopefull that will help a bit. I wish I had about 4 months without travel so I could get to where I want to be and stabilize a while. Unfortunately, I rarely even have enough time between trips to do a round and get the weight off. Sigh again!

Itsy, I'm reading Paleo Blueprint at your suggestion. Liking what I'm seeing so far. Your mention of the 80% rang a bell with me. Thanks!

Have a great day all! It's almost Friday, thank goodness!
              VLCD1: 8/12
              Round: Too many to count
              Phase: 2
              Method: Switched to injections from drops on 9/7

Goal for this round:

Overall goal somewhere under 135...

Comment

Good morning cruel world! lol! Well, I ate kinda normal yesterday and as the day wore on, my foot got so much better that I cannot think that it was coincidental. This morning, the swelling is almost completely gone, the redness is gone, and I only have one spot that is somewhat irritated. That irritated spot is basically the original spot that I hurt with my new shoe. So, Tuesday night I could not stand the weight of the covers on the foot and last night I was able to walk about my church with no trouble. Weird. I will definitely research this. I seem to remember something in P&I about fat loading for a week if a person had foot pain. Either I read that or someone on the Forum told me that. Have you guys heard anything like that?

I went back and searched the Foot Pain issue up on the Forum and found other times that I had asked a question about it when I was on VLCD. So, my wife and I started talking and realized that the last three times I have been on the Drops I have had foot issues. So, I can't think this is just a coincidence.

Do you guys have any thoughts on this?
                Jeff

Comment

Good Morning HHCG'rs and Happy March!!! I'm so glad Spring is almost here and the warmer weather tags along with it! Once the cold weather breaks, C25K, here I come. I hate the cold! Good day yesterday, down .8 so I'm within my 2 lbs Pfheeeewww. I really don't want to do a steak day. I can't go all day without eating, I can go without breakfast, but then once lunch comes, I'm a bear if I don't have my honey..

Hope everyone has a great day out there! Good luck on your journey and thanks to everyone who is helping me figure out maintenance!!! MUAH!
                  ~ Cindy

Comment

Looks like everyone is having a fairly decent morning regarding losses. Sorry about your gain Ceridwen but you know the cause. You'll have some great losses now that your hubby is back with you :-)

Jeff- so weird about your foot pain? How long did it last in your previous rounds?

Cindy- C25 thats a huge goal!! So cool that you are going after it!

AFM- down another .5 back on my slow 1/2lbs train but its OK I'm still moving!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diane69 View Post
                      Looks like everyone is having a fairly decent morning regarding losses. Sorry about your gain Ceridwen but you know the cause. You'll have some great losses now that your hubby is back with you :-)

Jeff- so weird about your foot pain? How long did it last in your previous rounds?

Cindy- C25 thats a huge goal!! So cool that you are going after it!

AFM- down another .5 back on my slow 1/2lbs train but its OK I'm still moving!!
                      Glad to see your train is on the track though!!! Slow and steady wins the race. Thanks for helping me nail down my issue yesterday!! Love C25K. Did 5 weeks of it last year, but hurt my foot and couldn't run at all
                      ~ Cindy

Comment

happy march everyone it is icy and cold out and with all the technalagy [ i know spelled wrong] interne tv phone etc.. my kids school find it neccessary to call me at 6 to tell me they have a delay lol sorry felt the need to vent ty for listening my weight was only down .2 but betweening weighing eary and about 3 hrs of sleep I am happy it has been a great 2 wks have gone from 224 to 207 my only concern is starting to see alot os sag should I continue on long and tone later or do a short and tone then go for another round? any input would be nice ty

Comment

I am so excited that spring is right around the corner! I love everything about this time of year. I wish the best of luck to all!
                          May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

Comment

Good Morning!

It was interesting to wake up this morning and feel heavy almost....after eating so lightly for so long and then eating so much yesterday I guess that is normal....I was up a full lb from LPW but that doesn't bother me at all....I also hadn't been able to have a BM yet....I had one later but not much so I know my body is just adjusting to processing more food. I also had to eat late so that affects my weight as well I know. Taking my enzymes and going to work on raw vegies today for help with that. I feel so much better now, and in control and able to cook again and walking everyday. I know my confidence in myself for school and focus is returning as well!

I can so appreciate you all in the north being sick of winter....this is why I live in Florida! Moved here 3 years ago and even though its like living in a third world country a lot of the time, you just can't beat the weather! We've had an oddly almost hot winter so I would gladly share a few degrees with you all! Not liking having my A/C on so soon! The humidity is back early as well.....yikes wondering what summer will bring...had a nasty one last year!

Anywho, Happy March everyone and enjoy your day, spend time not focusing on diet, but just on you and your center!

XXOO Stephani

https://frequencyapps.com

Comment

Originally posted by jenn9075 View Post
                              happy march everyone it is icy and cold out and with all the technalagy [ i know spelled wrong] interne tv phone etc.. my kids school find it neccessary to call me at 6 to tell me they have a delay lol sorry felt the need to vent ty for listening my weight was only down .2 but betweening weighing eary and about 3 hrs of sleep I am happy it has been a great 2 wks have gone from 224 to 207 my only concern is starting to see alot os sag should I continue on long and tone later or do a short and tone then go for another round? any input would be nice ty
                              I myself didn't experience that, but I've heard many people say your body reshapes in P3 and you might even see stalls in P2 that is just your body catching up...so be patient with yourself and drink lots of water

https://frequencyapps.com

Comment

Working...
                              X