Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hungy and weak. HELP!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungy and weak. HELP!

Hello All.

I'm a 62-year-old male who is on day 5 of Phase 2. I did the Phase 1 load. Day 1, I weighed 218.3. Day 3, 216.6. Today (4/5), I'm at 207.3. I'm hungry when I wake up and I'm hungry when I go to bed. However, I don't mind so much the hunger, although from what I've read, I should not be all that hungry. What is concerning me is the weakness I feel. I don't mean muscle weakness, but more "light-headed I think I might faint" weakness. I had to snowblow on Tuesday and when I was finished, I had to lay down so I wouldn't pass out.

My drops are from White Dove. The label says:
    Active Ingredients: Human Chorionic Gonadotropin 6x, 12x, 30x, 60x
    Arginine, L-Camitine, Ornithine, 3x, 12x, 30x

We selected this brand because friends of ours used it with great success. My wife is doing the same diet as I am and she is having no real issues. Our friends had no real issues either.

I started at 7 drops 3x/day and have increased them. This morning, I took 15 drops. I am strictly adhering to Dr. Simeon's protocol. I do take a Potassium supplement (99mg) a couple of times a day, when I remember. I also am taking vitamin D in tablet form. I also am drinking plenty of water, which is a normal routine for me. Even before this diet I would generally drink more than 64oz of water/day.

Should I try the 15 drops 3x/day for a couple of days and see how it goes? Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Sorry you're struggling! Usually hunger is a dose too high not too low. Try skipping your next 2 doses of drops and see how you feel. What doses have you tried? Also take 1 tsp of sea salt in warm water for the weakness. it's easy to get your electrolytes off when on hcg.
    My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

I've tried 7 drops 3x/day, 10 drops 3x/day and then one time of 15 drops, which was this morning. Of course, this experimentation is over the course of 4 days, so I haven't really stuck to any single doseage for more than a day.

I appreciate the suggestion about taking sea salt, but I use sea salt on all my food, including some of the fruit (grapefruit and granny smith apples). I'm one of those folks who likes salt on all melons and anything sour.

I skipped my lunch dose and I'll skip my supper dose and see how I feel tonight.

Thank you for your response!

Comment

Yes you'd have had to stick at one dose for at least 2 days when doing drops. So how did you feel last night? That will help me tell you what dose to try.
        My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

I felt much better last night. This morning, I wasn't hungry, but just a bit light-headed, which I think is an electrolyte issue, based on doing some online research. From the symptoms I've been experiencing, I think it may be related to too much sodium because I do love salt.

I appreciate your advice!

Thank you.

Comment

That's great! Clearly your dose was too high then. Try 8 drops today and see how you do.

Comment

8 drops total or 8 drops 3X/day?

Thanks.

Comment

8 drops per dose. 3x a day.

Comment

Just an update. So about a little over a week ago, I started using Triumph drops. The difference in how I feel is dramatically better. I wish I would have started with those first.

I suspect the issue with my other drops was that they were too old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Glad it's working!

Comment

How did the diet drops from White Dove work out? I was looking into buying some to start the diet. Also what is the meal plan for the drops? Does it follow the exact same protocol from Dr. Simeon?

Comment

Originally posted by manaajeann View Post
                        How did the diet drops from White Dove work out? I was looking into buying some to start the diet. Also what is the meal plan for the drops? Does it follow the exact same protocol from Dr. Simeon?
                        Same protocol. I think the issue with our drops was that they were too old. We got them from a person who had them already and didnít order them from White Dove. That being said, I would order from Triumph the next time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome, Thank you!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X