Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Once again!

Hi there, I'm back for another round after going back to my old ways and gaining back my weight 😞. This time I come with high blood pressure and high cholesterol...neither of which I had before. I always stay POP and lose well. Please wish me well on my journey. See you all LIGHTER 😀
    The journey to weight loss is measured in baby steps.

[url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wu45bke/]

[/url

Beginning a new journey. Wish me luck!

Did you know that high cholesterol is OFTEN due to low thyroid? Which would also account for your weight gain. 6 weeks after you're done, I would suggest you get your free T3 and free T4 checked. Your free T3 is the most important and optimal is about 3.4 - 4.
    My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

Welcome back...or, I'm sorry you're back...whichever is more appropriate. I do wish you well on your journey, and may this be the last time you have to lose this weight.

Comment

Loriegirl how is it going now one week later? I'm back too. I was very successful 5 years ago going from a size 14/16 to a size 4 after being overweight my entire life. Well, I keot the weight off for 3 years and then went through a painful heart break and put on 66 pounds in the last year. Tomorrow is VLCD 1. Here we go again! I am trying to get excited and say things like "I CHOOSE to do HCG, I GET to do this!"

Comment

Wishing you a fab round, lorigirl

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X