Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Easter weekend loaders!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Easter weekend loaders!!!!

I'm going to be starting P2R2 on Easter Weekend *I thought it would make for a great loading weekend* Looking for others who are loading in and around that date. My round 1 was great I lost almost 30 pounds in 37 days but I did not know about this forum during that time so I thought this time I could find some support!!! Any one out there wanna team up and help support each other?

I cannot wait to start another round, P3/P4 has been fine but I'm anxious to start losing weight again and excited to have the ease and comfort of P2! Isn't it funny how at the end of my P2 last round I couldn't wait to start P3 and now I can't wait to start P2!

Yay!! I was waiting for this thread to appear!! Woot woot Easter loaders! This will be a redo of my R1P2. Realized some things on my "trial run" (don't eat the cheetos) and am totally ready!!!!

Download the HCG Diet Tracker Spreadsheet!!!
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7WOGDx6rZ8kTXotdEVXUTZtVHc

Comment

Ps I love your avatar

Comment

Hi - I started loading today, and this is my second round also. I lost about 22 pounds in my first round and I was very pleasantly surprised to maintain it pretty well over the last 6 weeks! I'm a little worried about whether I'll be as motivated this round - this will be great to motivate each other and keep in touch. I was a "lurker" on this forum during my first round, and found it really helpful. Time to really jump in and participate! :-)
        R1 - Start date 1/28/11 - 24 lbs (HHCG)
        R2 - Start date 5/1/11 - (HHCG) net loss of zero, let's pretend R2 didn't happen
        R3 - Start date 9/18/11 - ( SubQ injections)

First goal: BMI under 35 (227 lbs)
        Second goal: Get to Onederland
        Third goal: BMI under 30 (196 lbs)
        Fourth goal: Wedding day weight (175 lbs)
        Ultimate goal: Weight 2 lbs lower than top range of healthy BMI (162 lbs)

Comment

YAY Easter loaders!
          Hi Racquel and Knittygirl!
          How much weight do you girls have left to lose?
          P.S. Yes NO eating the CHEETOS!!!!!

Comment

woohoo! glad to see this thread also however, i am not gonna start loading until Sunday, not saturday. It works out better for my schedule to load sunday and monday. anyone else doing that also? otherwise i'll just be a day behind everyone

Comment

Welcome Jilly!

I am going to be loading on Sat and Sun but I don't think it matters, once we all get into it 1 day won't make any difference

Comment

Originally posted by PixieStix View Post
                YAY Easter loaders!
                Hi Racquel and Knittygirl!
                How much weight do you girls have left to lose?
                P.S. Yes NO eating the CHEETOS!!!!!
                I've got about 75 pounds to go...I pray I can get away with four rounds, but I think it might be 5. I'm hypothyroid and that seems to slow my losses. I'm still excited though!!!
                R1 - Start date 1/28/11 - 24 lbs (HHCG)
                R2 - Start date 5/1/11 - (HHCG) net loss of zero, let's pretend R2 didn't happen
                R3 - Start date 9/18/11 - ( SubQ injections)

First goal: BMI under 35 (227 lbs)
                Second goal: Get to Onederland
                Third goal: BMI under 30 (196 lbs)
                Fourth goal: Wedding day weight (175 lbs)
                Ultimate goal: Weight 2 lbs lower than top range of healthy BMI (162 lbs)

Comment

I received my drops today. I will be going this weekend to get my scales and other goodies. I do my load days on Saturday & Sunday also. I'm hoping that starting the "diet" part of this plan on Monday will help. Mondays are so busy I work maybe I won't miss the food. LOL.....This is my first round and I hoping to do one more round. I would like to lose about 50 lbs total. Good Luck to all of us!!!

Comment

Welcome Morg! Yes starting on a Monday that is going to be busy should help a lot, I found I needed some distractions during the day (I'm a SAHM) if left to my own devices I shudder to think haha.

Comment

Loading sat and Sunday! Soooo excited! I have about 55 Pounds to go. I can't wait.

Comment

ahhhh guys i'm really scared my hcg won't be delivered in time! i had ordered 4 vials from reliable rx and its still in customs, no telling how long it'll be there! but since i decided to do a longer round, like 50 days or so, i needed to order some more anyways so i ordered from fran's site last night, and paid an extra 7 bucks to have it fed ex 2 day air. hopefully it will get here by easter so i can start! i don't want to waste eating all that good food and it not be for loading! lol

Comment

Oh Jilly you just reminded me I need to order some more as well, Wow I can't believe how fast P3 and P4 went! I have enough drops left for about half my round, thanks for the reminder to get myself more.
                          Sounds like you'll have your drops in time and we still have a week maybe your RX will show up!
                          Is everyone planning what they are going to eat for there loading days? I haven't decided yet whether I'm gonna eat P3ish fats just a lot of them or indulge some, it's been almost 3 months of not eating sugar or bread etc and I'm still deciding how "hog wild" I'm gonna go lol, I know once I'm in P2 I'll kick myself for not having fun on my loading days!

Comment

Pixie I hope you are right, maybe they will show up in the next week I've been trying to decide what to eat for loading days and I've decided krispy kreme donuts have to be in there somewhere!! lol I love love LOVE those. Also, my favorite Mexican food restaurant makes an amazing stuffed avocado with chicken and cheese in it, fried, with spicy sour cream sauce on top!! My favorite splurge food, without too many carbs! I will definitely be eating a whole one by myself! haha I am never able to eat a whole one (they are huge!) but for this occasion, I will try other than that, my mom is making a coconut cheesecake for Easter (yummm!) and we are BBQing (we are true Texans, BBQ on Easter haha) so we will have some yummy sausage and lots of other good loading foods. I am a hot wing girl so maybe some of those too? You can tell I've been thinking about this lol also, just trying to give you some ideas! of course ice cream, pizza, buffets, etc.. always good options. but even more than loading i'm ready to dig into all my favorite p2 dishes and watch the pounds fall off!!!

Comment

Jilly, my stuff took 1 week to get to me from Reliable. you should have yours in time (fingers crossed). So funny though because i was so nervous they weren't going to get to me I ordered from a second place to LOL. (My reliable stuff came first).

Pixie, were you able to eat sugars and breads on P4?

Jilly, Stuffed Avocado? I've never even seen that! Hmmm i think one could make a P3 acceptable recipe for that....

Yumm

Comment

Working...
                              X