Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

bottled lemon juice ingrediants

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bottled lemon juice ingrediants

I had hubby stop at store and get a bottle of lemon juice,but noticed under ingredients,
    it says lemon oil does that mean i cant use it????

Why not use a fresh lemon instead?
    Round 1 (30-day course Nov-Dec 2011):
    Post-Load Weight: 135.5
    Ending Weight: 119
    **Stabilized at 122 for 7 months, ate anything I wanted**

Round 2 (30-day course August 2012):
    Post-Load Weight: 126.8 (I had maintained 122 until I went to Italy in June and had ankle surgery in July)
    Ending Weight: 111.8
    **Current Weight: 117 (My doctor failed me. I spent the first 3 weeks of P2 starving and lost dermal fat. I am angry.)**

I'm 5'0, 35 years old, and now a size 2/4 petite.

Comment

Originally posted by Jillybean77 View Post
      Why not use a fresh lemon instead?
      convenience i guess. but i guess i will just get a couple a fresh

Comment

I try to avoid anything in a bottle that grows fresh on its own ... Who knows what chemicals are in there? Plus you lose the health benefits of fresh citrus. Just my two cents!
        Round 1 (30-day course Nov-Dec 2011):
        Post-Load Weight: 135.5
        Ending Weight: 119
        **Stabilized at 122 for 7 months, ate anything I wanted**

Round 2 (30-day course August 2012):
        Post-Load Weight: 126.8 (I had maintained 122 until I went to Italy in June and had ankle surgery in July)
        Ending Weight: 111.8
        **Current Weight: 117 (My doctor failed me. I spent the first 3 weeks of P2 starving and lost dermal fat. I am angry.)**

I'm 5'0, 35 years old, and now a size 2/4 petite.

Comment

I use those little ReaLemon bottles the ones that look like cute little plastic lemons. I even drew cute faces on mine XD

Both the lemon and the lime ones. Oddly enough I prefer those to fresh lemon or lime. It has 0 calorie everything but contains lemon oil. I still lost on it. But it's NOT on protocol if you are sticking to the exact protocol you should prolly nix and get some real ones like you said. I'm a permanent resident rogue city. lol. I use stevia and perrier with the lemon and lime and it tastes like Sprite n__n. Or just to make lemonade. It's very convenient. I've been using that since day one with no problems in losing. But of course not everything works for everyone. :/

But congrats on your losses so far! Happy losing.

P2/R1
          Starting Weight: 174lbs Sorry, Roman was a liar. lol.

10lbs to gooooooo! *weight loss power*

Goal Weight: 130lbs

My answer to stalling: (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ <--- throwing a freaking table n___n

Comment

thank you both for your suggestions. and same to you murderousunset,i see you are doing very well,congrats

Comment

Working...
            X