Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

January 11 & 12 Loaders support

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 11 & 12 Loaders support

Hi..anyone who is loading January 11 & 12 and is looking to share experiences.
    After the holidays is the best time to start because motivation is high. I wasnt ready to begin the first weekend of the year but I didnt want January to pass by and not do this. My motivation is probably not where it should be but im hoping that once I start to see weight loss then that will change. I have done this diet a few rounds in the past and im hoping that my experience can help others too.

I have been stable at around 174-176 lbs for a while and have a few lbs up from the holidays. I am hoping to hopefully get to a healthy weight soon.

I have weighed myself this morning and my preload weight is 179.2.
    Loading is always scary because i can load 8-10 lbs but I am aware that it does help a lot to load properly.

So here I go...headed to the kitchen to empty out all my best tasting yummy fatty food. I will hioefully also hit up Taco Bell or maybe Dairy Queen! What is everone else gonna load on?
    This is the fun part!
    begin 9/26/15
    Preload weight: 204.6,
    week 1 loss=-4.6 at 200lb
    Stalled then weighed 198.6 week 2 loss=-1.6 lbs
    Week 3 loss = -4.8 lbs at 193
    VLCD22=193.0,
    VLCD23=

I am on now on Round 2, but I loaded last weekend 01/03&01/04. I gained 4.6 lbs. after my 2 loading days, but have lost 8.4 lbs. since VLCD began on 01/05.

My load foods were:

Cheese curds
    Full fat cottage cheese
    Nuts
    Fritos
    Cheetos
    Pork Chops
    Ham
    Fried fish & chicken
    Haagen Dazs ice cream
    Reese's peanut butter cups
    Coconut Patties
    Pork cracklings

History:

I did Round 1 for 40 days starting @ the beginning of October and lost 30 lbs. I began P3 the week before Thanskgiving staying on for 3 weeks. Needed a couple of steak days after having cheese and bacon, but stabilized with no gains on P4 and made it through Christmas & New Years eating lots of my favorites including starches in moderation. My goal is to lose my last 20-25 lbs in this round (which I have 21 days left as of today).

We can do it !!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Warning: if you are on vlcd do not read until monday when i start vlcd lol!

I just had my breakfast of 2 fried eggs and some grilled ham. And 3 slices of toast with butter. I also passed it down with my beloved regular coke(i will miss coke the most).

Mmmm lets see what is for lunch?

Sent from my N8000_USA_Cricket using Tapatalk
      begin 9/26/15
      VLCD22=193.0,
      VLCD23=

Comment

Had lots of other goodies for the rest of the day... Nachos, cake, chicken mole & rice, a milky way and a chocolate pudding cup. Dang my tummy feels super heavy. But i got a good amount of fat in. Already a successful load and i have one more day left.

begin 9/26/15
        VLCD22=193.0,
        VLCD23=

Comment

Hi again Towers!! I've been gluten free for over 5 years…..I am totally gluten intolerant. Lost 40 lbs over five years ago and then OUT of the blue started gaining weight. LONG story short, even though I JUST turned 42…..found out I'm in peri-meopause and hence the 18 pound weight gain. Did my research and found out HCG is the only diet to take off hormonal crap. Lost 20 my first round and was THRILLED. Wanted to lose more and Mom wanted to do it so I did a second round with her but my head just wasn't in it. I cheated ALL the time!!! So anyway, my phase 3 has been and up and down battle unlike my first time. BACK to it and my head is in it this time…..so excited!!!! I want to be under 150….that's my goal…..I'm 5'8 and very muscular so hopefully I can get under….who knows???? I weigh now what I weighed in high school but I'd really like to get under 150. I definitely have 15 lbs that could easily go…..or so I'm hoping

I start tomorrow and will have hubby grill all my chicken today to be ready for my week.

BEST of luck to all of us….I love reading everybody's progress and stories

Comment

It is very hard for me even though some people make it sound so easy by dropping 30_40 lbs in one round but its really hard for me.

When i started, I did two 40 day rounds and i lost 23lbs the first time and 18lbs the second time..i know that is awesome but i wish sometimes i wasnt such a slow loser. When I see people lose 2 pounds, I am still struggling to lose one.
            Either way I can't wait until I am down to the lowest I was during the last time I did the diet. In total I was able to drop 50 pounds 2 years ago. I gained 20 of those back during the two years. My ultimate goal is to lose 45-50 pounds this time. It may take two or three rounds so it is a little scary still.

When I first started HCG I did it with a friend but after the first round I did it on my own and the only support I had was from this forum. I hope more people join us in this thread so that we can all share different experiences.

Yesterday was my first loading day and I thought I would be up 2 or 3 pounds but I am actually up only .8oz. Not even the full pound. Im glad i wont be up a lot after loading. My body loves to be at 175 and because I was already above due to the holidays, my body is already trying to fight that holiday weight i had on. (if that makes sense) so i think that maybe thats a reason why i didnt gain so much yesterday.

So today I am at 180.0lbs after loading one day. Today I am planning to go out for fast food since I did not get to go yesterday. I went to a birthday party and that is where I got the nachos and cake. I also have a few stuff in my fridge that will help like a big avocado and cheese. After this I will be cleaning out my fridge as much as possible to get rid of all the food that I cannot eat that will go bad. Luckily its not a lot of stuff.
            Is it also your second loading day? What have you ate and are planning to eat today? I probably cannot do a gluten free diet, I love bread too much and I think that is what has made me overweight in the first place. Diet and exercise don't always work for me to be thin so this diet has been a miracle for me.

Last edited by towerspowers; January 12th, 2014, 10:59 AM.
            begin 9/26/15
            VLCD22=193.0,
            VLCD23=

Comment

Yes, it's my second loading day……it's my Mom's birthday and we're taking her out to dinner. Gluten is the DEVIL for a LOT of people……flour is so processed these days and our bodies just can't metabolize it!!!!! Yesterday I had sausages for breakfast…..double cheeseburger PROTEIN style from five guys…..pint of haagen dazs peanut butter/chocolate ice cream & a delicious chuck roast that I made in the crock pot for dinnner. I was sooo STUFFED!!!!

I have only had two cups of decaf with hwc so far, but I will try hard to get lots of protein and fat in me today.

A gluten free diet is NOT hard at all…….when you get into P4 later on, remember that rice, potatoes are gluten free. They also have some wonderful gluten free breads that are so good. Some are AWFUL, but as long as you know the right ones to buy then you're golden. I have seen so many people just on this forum who have realized how much gluten kills them when they get into P4……you can EASILY gain 5-8 lbs overnight just eating a sandwich!! CRAZY!!! Just one of the beauties of this diet, you can see what your body can and cannot handle.

Comment

I dont eat a lot of rice but potato is my comfort food...mashed, baked, french fried, potato salad... Ugh im gonna miss it on vlcd!
                Well i think just for me i could not do a lifetime of glutn free diet or become a vegetarian... Cant live without bread or meats. My go to is usually chicken. Chicken is awesome during vlcd because i almost always have adrop after eating chicken.
                Yumm sandwiches...i also eat a lot of sandwiches in my life..another thing im gonna miss

begin 9/26/15
                VLCD22=193.0,
                VLCD23=

Comment

Originally posted by towerspowers View Post
                  I dont eat a lot of rice but potato is my comfort food...mashed, baked, french fried, potato salad... Ugh im gonna miss it on vlcd!
                  Well i think just for me i could not do a lifetime of glutn free diet or become a vegetarian... Cant live without bread or meats. My go to is usually chicken. Chicken is awesome during vlcd because i almost always have adrop after eating chicken.
                  Yumm sandwiches...i also eat a lot of sandwiches in my life..another thing im gonna miss

Staying away from bread is easier than you think And also kind of necessary to keep the weight off!!!!

NO way could I be a vegetarian….I LIVE off of chicken, pork chops, all natural sausage….etc. My goodness…..one thing I have learned through this is that I NEED my protein. If I don't get at least 100 grams a day (in phase 3) then I will gain….so crazy!!!!

Comment

So todays load is not going well... Had a bagel and cream cheese and i have not beem able to pass anything else. Im not hungry at all and thinking of having to eat is making me sick. Grrr. Im gonna go out and try to eat something big. Im just hoping its enough for a proper load. I dont want to be hungry tomorrow vlcd1. Im already preparing my food for tomorrow. Chicken and celery soup. I still need to go shopping for since i havent done that yet. Need more chicken and diffwrent veggies on protocol. We are almost there and hopefully on the losing weight days.!
                    I went into another forum looking for other loaders...hopefully we can get more people here that are on thw same days as us.

begin 9/26/15
                    VLCD22=193.0,
                    VLCD23=

Comment

Originally posted by towerspowers View Post
                      So todays load is not going well... Had a bagel and cream cheese and i have not beem able to pass anything else. Im not hungry at all and thinking of having to eat is making me sick. Grrr. Im gonna go out and try to eat something big. Im just hoping its enough for a proper load. I dont want to be hungry tomorrow vlcd1. Im already preparing my food for tomorrow. Chicken and celery soup. I still need to go shopping for since i havent done that yet. Need more chicken and diffwrent veggies on protocol. We are almost there and hopefully on the losing weight days.!
                      I went into another forum looking for other loaders...hopefully we can get more people here that are on thw same days as us.

Hope you are were able to get some more GOOD food in your tummy!!!!

I am so stuffed…….already dreading to get on the scale tomorrow…YIKES

I have my chicken all grilled and ready….got my lettuce, tomatoes & spinach.

Already looking forward to feeling thinner as I feel like a BIG FAT PIG right now….uhhhhh!!!!!

Comment

Just a little bit. Since i had not been able to eat anything I decided to go to Taco Bell and try to eat a chalupa meal since they seem high in fat, but i ate the first one and struggled to eat the second one I had to take a break of like 20 minutes before I could eat the second. When I got home I almost vomited(but didnt) but as soon as I felt like I could eat something else I ate two ice cream sandwiches I had in the fridge. I'm not sure if I ended up eating enough but as long as I dont get hungry til the hcg kicks in. I'll check back soon with post loading weight.

begin 9/26/15
                        VLCD22=193.0,
                        VLCD23=

Comment

I found your thread!

I also loading this weekend. I pretty much in the same boat on why I'm starting later in the month.

Anyway, Loading was okay for me. The first day I kept feeling nasueous as well. I fought through it and got 3 meals in. The 2nd load day I felt pretty good, but had to force myself to eat, especially the last meal, which was sooo late in the evening. By the time I was going to bed I felt so bloated and gassy! I didn't sleep well at all, and I was looking forward to VLCD1, lol. I know that feeling won't last long. The first load day I only gained like .6lbs, but this morning I was ups like 6lbs! I'm pretty sure all of that will be gone by tomorrow, because I look like I was pregnant this morning with how bloated I was.
                          02/28/12: R1:219.6lb~LDW:183.6lbs 02/01/13 R2: 185lb~LDW:149.4lbs 01/11/14 R3: 180.2lbs~LDW:146.8
                          08/28/15: My Baby Boy @ 9.3lbs
                          01/04/16: R4:220.0lbs~LDW:189.4lbs 03/21/16: R5:189.6 lbs~LDW: 161.4 Lbs 09/06/16: R6:175.6lbs~LDW: 151.6
                          01/09/17: R7: 172.6lbs~LDW: 152.2 09/18/17: R8: 181lbs~LDW: 159
                          01/16/18: R9: 181lbs ~ VLCD37 LDW: 158 = -23lbs
                          04/23/18: R10: 164.4

Comment

I'm loading this week, going to start on Thursday. I'm making a loading list this time around. Hoping our favorite restaurant is open by this weekend and I can finish off this loading round with a good mexican diner YUM

Week 1 - 9.4 loss

Comment

Uhhhh……talk about bloated and gassy!!! That was me last night….awful!!

I gained 7 pounds….YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!! My 2nd round it took me a week to get 8 pounds off so I really hope it doesn't take me that long or I will get VERY discouraged.

Alright, day one and looking forward to it. Good LUCK to us all!!!!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X