Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

March 2014 Loaders (and late Feb)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March 2014 Loaders (and late Feb)

This thread is for support and conversation for those starting a new round of HCG in late Feb or early March. Light Rogue discussion is acceptable, but we are focused on using the original protocol, so try to stay close to that. Even P3 P4, and FMD folks are also welcome.
    Last edited by LynneR; February 24th, 2014, 03:15 PM.

I will join you Lynn. i started 2 weeks ago and was in the Feb thread. It is really active, so much so that its hard to even catch up on any posts.
    I started at 160- this morning was 154.8. Slow losses mainly because my weekends were really bad. Hoping to get in to the 140's by end of this week.

Weight: 168; Post load: 170.4
    WK1- 6.8lbs -163.6
    WK2- 2.2lbs -161.4 (bc this pumpkin eater cheated
    Wk3- 2.8lbs -158.6
    VLCD 24 -157.6

Comment

Originally posted by Jules22 View Post
      I will join you Lynn. i started 2 weeks ago and was in the Feb thread. It is really active, so much so that its hard to even catch up on any posts.
      I started at 160- this morning was 154.8. Slow losses mainly because my weekends were really bad. Hoping to get in to the 140's by end of this week.
      Great! Welcome Jules! I am finishing up my first vlcd without cheating, so that is a mini success. I probably have 2 or 3 rounds left to go. I thought about the February thread but figured many of those folks will be moving to P3, so they will drop off the thread soon. I should be on this thread until April 1 or so. Thanks for joining me.

Comment

I'll join too. I lost 60 lbs three years ago with hcg. Once I got past the last round I had no issues with sticking to the diet. I love phase 4! I kept the weight off for two years and then I started a new job where tons of food was always available. Once I started eating carbs I just lost control. I have gained back 40 of those pounds and I am really, really disappointed with myself.

Twenty or so of those pounds have been put on from starting the diet, loading and then giving up after a day or so. I tried using homeopathic pellets that worked for my mom and daughter, but not for me. I am back on rx sublingual this time and already on day 2 of loading I can feel it at work. I'm ready to throw up at the thought of eating anything else! So tomorrow is day one of VLCD for me.
        Loading days: Feb 23, 24.

Week 1: down 11.2 lbs

Comment

I found you!! Thanks you for starting this LynneR…so true about people dropping off…I hadn't really thought of that. Today is my Load Day 2 (feeling yucky) and tomorrow is VLCD1 (R4-see signature). Doing 40 day round injections…I've been mentally preparing (and, ok, feeding frenzy also) all month, I'm ready!
          Save
          Save
          Save
          Save
          Save

Comment

I would like to join as well. Tomorrow is VLCD1 for me and this is my second round. I did my first round last year and loved it! Good luck to you all!
            I lost a lot in Round 1 but I gained a lot during my Italy trip!! I am back on HCG again!!

Comment

Welcome Berta, Maxi, Bunny! Looks like we are all starting close to the same time. Good luck with tomorrow's weigh in. I hope your loading gains are small.

Comment

Hi Lynne, I'd love to join as well. I have been stalking the entire Feb. thread and my first load day will be tomorrow. This will be my first round. Good luck all!

R1, Loading 2/25, 2/26: 223.4
                VLCD7, 3/5: 212.0
                VLCD15, 3/13: 205.2
                VLCD22, 3/20: 200.8
                Planned 2 week interruption
                VCLD23 4/3 202.6
                VCLD26 4/5 199.8
                VCLD28 4/7 198.2

R2, Loading 6/5, 6/6: 200.4
                VLCD7 6/12 197
                VLCD14 6/19

Comment

I'll join in, if you'll have me. I'm on VLCD 4 as of this morning and am down 7.3 lbs.

Comment

Welcome Ash and CDea! Nice loss CDea!

AFM: VLCD 2 I'm down 1.5 this morning. I had a little hunger yesterday but nothing much and no cravings. I am using a Detox kit from HEEL. It has three bottles of homeopathic remedies, and I add 10 drops from each bottle to a bottle of water, each day. Then I sip that water over the course of the day. I drink my regular water too, but that is for detoxing the liver.

Happy losses all!

Comment

Hey, technically I'm still in p2 ha ha last day
                      a little shy of goal, but I'm trying to look fwd and be positive
                      so I'm gonna work hard in p3. in the past I've succumbed to the melba Not this time, nuts instead of melba and no sugar stuff

P3 eating begins Friday evening.
                      and Lynne: I keep thinking about those nuts for the movie while he eats pop corn(the dirty bird) I even suggested bringing healthy snacks for him and he's like,no way.
                      plus he things the cinema police will arrest us if I bring my own water and nuts, ha ha, what a goof ball!
                      Doing the best that I can , from where I am. All is well

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas View Post
                        Hey, technically I'm still in p2 ha ha last day
                        a little shy of goal, but I'm trying to look fwd and be positive
                        so I'm gonna work hard in p3. in the past I've succumbed to the melba Not this time, nuts instead of melba and no sugar stuff

P3 eating begins Friday evening.
                        and Lynne: I keep thinking about those nuts for the movie while he eats pop corn(the dirty bird) I even suggested bringing healthy snacks for him and he's like,no way.
                        plus he things the cinema police will arrest us if I bring my own water and nuts, ha ha, what a goof ball!
                        You can come here even if you are not P2. You are cheating with nuts? I'm sure you could stay away from them for 4 more days, right?

I always brought my own food for my kids, even cans of soda. I packed them in a soft side 12-pak cooler. I was only questioned once, and I said my daughter had allergies and couldn't eat the snacks they sold. If they were to ask what her allergies were, corn and corn syrup, artificial flavors, artificial colors, salicylates, chocolate, etc. Too many to list, but those cover most of the foods in the concession. I used to bring 365 sodas, chocolate covered cashews, healthy gummi's, and my own popcorn and a jar of melted real butter. I always used to buy one thing to support the concession, which your BF is doing anyway. Enjoy.

Comment

nooooooooooooooooooo

sunday, I will take nuts to the movies cuz he's eating pc
                          Originally posted by LynneR View Post
                          You can come here even if you are not P2. You are cheating with nuts? I'm sure you could stay away from them for 4 more days, right?

I always brought my own food for my kids, even cans of soda. I packed them in a soft side 12-pak cooler. I was only questioned once, and I said my daughter had allergies and couldn't eat the snacks they sold. If they were to ask what her allergies were, corn and corn syrup, artificial flavors, artificial colors, salicylates, chocolate, etc. Too many to list, but those cover most of the foods in the concession. I used to bring 365 sodas, chocolate covered cashews, healthy gummi's, and my own popcorn and a jar of melted real butter. I always used to buy one thing to support the concession, which your BF is doing anyway. Enjoy.
                          Doing the best that I can , from where I am. All is well

Comment

Kansas, I think P3 is harder sometimes then P2!

So glad so many of us on here are on the same VLCD or in the 1st week!

Down 1.7 today, VLCD1, so lost 1/2 my load weight. Slept like a rock, love that about HCG! Waiting for noon to heat up my chicken and spinach water is my goal today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Save
                            Save
                            Save
                            Save
                            Save

Comment

HI everyone

I'm in! I started VLCD1 on Valentine's Day. I'm day 12 now and am down 9 pounds. I love this diet. I do have a helpful tip for folks - I got really tired of eating chicken tenders broiled - so, now I put them in my bullet and grind them up so they are like hamburger mean consistency. I add the ground chicken to a skillet with chicken broth or water and onions and go to town with spices that are on protocol. So yummy. Have a great day, everyone - will check back later.

Week 1 - 5.6 lbs
                              Week 2 - 4.8 lbs
                              Week 3 - 4.0 lbs
                              Week 4 - 5.2 lbs
                              Week 5 - 2.8 lbs
                              Week 6 - 2.2 lbs

Round 1 complete! Now moving into P3

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X