Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not losing in the first week, help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not losing in the first week, help!!

Hi Guys,
    I need some help! I have done Hcg injections in the past under dr supervision and lost successfully. The last time I have done a round was 3yrs ago and I have gained all the weight back. I have about 15-20 lbs to lose. In an effort to save money, I decided to order the 28 day program from US Hcg shots and I haven't lost as much weight as I was hoping I started loading on July 3rd. What concerns me is that this is my first week and had 2 days that my weight stayed the same! I am eating protocol and my dose is 150.
    Please help!!!
    Last edited by hcgdietinfo; April 9th, 2016, 12:57 PM.

Are you having hunger or weakness? Chances are, it is something you are eating or possibly not eating enough.

US HCG Shots Hcg is very potent and strong. You may need to lower your dose. Or if you aren't hungry or weak, it may be that since you don't have a lot to lose you will lose slower. But I bet it is a dose too high. I used ushcg shots my first round and had to lower my dose to 125ius at the begining of the round and then down to 115 by the 4th week. How much bac water did you mix with?
    Last edited by hcgdietinfo; April 9th, 2016, 12:58 PM.
    I am a Moderator of the HDI forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
    Medical Disclaimer

Comment

Thanks Ginger for helping me! This is the first time I am not hungry which I am happy about, but you may be on to something about how strong the U.S. Hcg shots are because I have so much energy I can't sleep. I mixed with their dosing instructions 5ml. Should I skip a day of injections, then go lower?
      Last edited by hcgdietinfo; April 9th, 2016, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Since you aren't hungry then you know the hcg is good.

I wouldn't skip yet unless you want to extend your round past 28 days. If so, you should be skipping a day a week. You can buy a pregnancy test to check the Hcg for potency. But since you are feeling good and not hungry, it is probably good. Plus, they have a really good reputation for good quality. Keep us posted!
        Last edited by hcgdietinfo; April 9th, 2016, 12:59 PM.
        I am a Moderator of the HDI forums. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.
        Medical Disclaimer

Comment

Working...
        X