Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P3 weight gain help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P3 weight gain help

So today is p3 d2, my LIW was 133 and I did not lose or gain any weight during the 72 hours. This morning I am up 1.2 lbs after eating p3 yesterday. For breakfast I had coffee with cream, a two egg omelette with 1/8 cup cheddar cheese, for lunch I had a green salad w/ vegetables and with homemade chicken salad (with mayo, no sugar), for dinner I had some ground beef with Mexican spices, guacamole, 1/8 cup cheddar and cauliflower with butter, I also drank plenty of water throughout the day. I felt very sick yesterday which is pretty normal for me on day 1 of p3. So I wanted to know if this amount of weight gain overnight normal or is it due to over eating or having a reaction to something I ate. (I have eaten eggs off and on throughout p2 and had no issue). I am concerned because now I only have .80 before i have do a correction and itís only been a day. This is my second round of hcg and I didnt have this problem the first time.

A gain after the first day of P3 eating is normal. Even a big one. I deal with it nearly every round. You have more food volume in your system, and it takes a while for that to process. Not having any cushion going into P3 does make it more stressful, but I've often gone right up the the whole two pound mark and then had it drop back the next day. So don't do that steak day unless you are over the two pounds.

Its probably unlikely that it is a food reaction at this point. But if you do jump a whole lot tomorrow, you might eliminate both eggs and cheese and try them again in week 2. Eggs, cheese, other dairy, and nuts are the most common problem foods.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
    Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Hi Crpyclik - I just wanted to ask if the cheddar cheese was pre-shredded (since you mentioned 1/8 cup measurement)? I had a reaction to pre-shredded cheese because many times they use corn starch or some other starch-like substance to keep it from clumping. Dragged out my manual shredder after that

2016 SW: 186.2 GW: 115 HT: 5'3"
      Pre-HCG SW: 175
      Fake drops round:158.7 February 2017
      R1 SW: 158.7 LDW: 152.5 March 2017
      R2 SW: 151.3 LDW: 144.0 May 2017
      R3 SW: 135.9 LDW: 130.9 October 2017
      R4 SW: 137.0 LDW: 132.0 March 2018
      Currently P3/P4
      LinderLou

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I was tempted to not eat as much today but went ahead and ate as planed and hopefully I wonít gain anymore tomorrow. Not having the 72 hr weight loss cushion is making me more nervous but I kind of expected it to go that way since on every skip day this round I did not lose at all. I am just hoping I donít continue gaining. Also the cheese I grated myself then measured as I was nervous about using the pre-shredded type but your advice just confirms that I will not even attempt to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by LinderLou View Post
          Hi Crpyclik - I just wanted to ask if the cheddar cheese was pre-shredded (since you mentioned 1/8 cup measurement)? I had a reaction to pre-shredded cheese because many times they use corn starch or some other starch-like substance to keep it from clumping. Dragged out my manual shredder after that
          My thoughts exactly LinderLou.

It's shocking, how much "filler" is put into processed foods, including cheese.

Crpryclik- just my personal approach, but I find dairy (true dairy; cheese, milk, etc- not including eggs) to be a challenging food. I all but eliminated dairy from my diet years ago; it was a great decision and made my weight management a breeze. I replaced milk with almond milk and/or coconut milk (including dark chocolate almond milk now and then.) I also swapped dairy cheese with vegan rice cheese (pepperjack tastes the best) and I don't miss regular cheese at all. The only dairy I occasionally have, is plain greek yogurt with my own added fruit.
          Hi! I'm Jen, Founder of Hcg Diet Info. Read my 88 Lb Hcg Diet Success Story and get to know me: Jen's Hcg Diet Blog
          My last 2 rounds of Hcg were with Nu Image and Diet Doc
          Hcg Diet Cheat Fix: How to Fix an Hcg Diet Cheat

Thank you to all who use our links to buy their Hcg programs. For over 10 years, I never included a single affiliate link but the site has grown and this helps keep the expenses down now. Because of your support, these forums continue to change lives, 100% membership free. Here's to another 100 million visits to HDI with your help!

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X