Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sweetner options

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweetner options

I usually use Xylitol on P3 because I make cocoa crack, muffins, donuts, and cupcakes as well as cheesecake muffins.....However, where I live, the closest place to get it is an hour away...I was planning on making a trip to get it but I've got so much going on that the earliest I can go is probably not for another 2 weeks. Can any of you give me some other options that I could use that would be good for baking that stays on protocol that might be a little easier to get ? Thanks

TOTAL LOSS TO DATE: 136lbs and counting

You can order Xylitol online. I get the Xyla brand which is birch based directly from their website.

You can use any sweetener on P3 that works for you. Just check labels for added sugar or one of it many other names. A lot of people like Truvia or erythritol.

If what you get is not already powdered, you can do that in a coffee grinder for cocoa crack.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
    Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Leez View Post
      You can order Xylitol online. I get the Xyla brand which is birch based directly from their website.
      Ive always gotten Xyla too...However, I did order some off of amazon prime but it was from a company called Now Foods and I ended up getting a 2 1/2 pound bag really reasonable and free shipping plus it will be here by Tuesday....Now Foods had really good reviews on there and I googled them too and they were all really positive so at least it will last me for a couple weeks hahahaha

TOTAL LOSS TO DATE: 136lbs and counting

Comment

Working...
      X