Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

P2 Questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P2 Questions

This is where you can post any questions that are P2 related.
    Colleen
    My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

I started the p2 last Saturday, but
    Last edited by kbhg; September 12th, 2010, 06:48 PM.

Comment

Is chicken broth ok to cook with in p2?

Comment

~ Kelly (Happykell) ~ ABSOLUTELY! I use it to sauté spinach (4T broth, 1 clove minced garlic) add spinach. When done, a "squirt of lemon juice," a little salt/pepper. I make my own broth; that way I know there's no fat or off-protocol ingredients. I also sauté onions in it for my onion soup w/chicken. Just had that for lunch today...one of my favorites.

Cheers,
        Jan
        Last edited by hcg61; September 12th, 2010, 07:36 AM.
        9/3/11: Began R1P2
        Height: 5'5.5"
        Goal weight: 125-145

Comment

Thanks Jan

Comment

Some people use the homemade chicken broth. You really have to be careful with the store bought. They will have sugar, lots of salt and msg. If I were going to use any, it would be the homemade kind. You can make it on the weekend and then store it in the refrigerator for through the week when you are busier. In this way, you can also skim off the fat content.
            Weight Loss Calculators and Diet Tools at Weight Loss Center

R2P2
            Neecy

Comment

I've heard someone say pointedly that broth is NOT protocol. I still use the organic, free range, sugar free kind though. (Pacific Brand)
              Sheesh... I can't imagine broth hurting anything... but you never know with hcg. lol
              Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Comment

I've used the Pacific brand too on occasion but even it has cane juice. Clear down on the ingredients but still there.
                My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
                Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

sheesh... figures! lol
                  Weight Loss Center - Your Online Weight Loss Support Group

Comment

Ugh, I'm starving today! What's up with this? I'm on vlcd34, 10 drops 3x a day (from gnc). I planned on going 40 days, but I'm not sure my drops will last that long. It's close to when I eat my Melba, but I've been starving for the last 2 hours or so. Usually, I just get hungry right before the Melba.

Comment

Happykell, today I'm on VLCD34 as well (rxhcg), and was starving all day yesterday, all last night, and now today. I also planned on going 40 days, but even right after I eat I still feel so very hungry and weak. And now I'm getting a bad headache. This has never happened to me before while on hcg. So as much as I hate to quit P2 now, I'm going to listen to my body and stop the hcg, and head into P3. I really wanted to lose at least another 5 pounds, but I am happy with the 26.4 that I've lost so far this round. And who knows...I may lose a couple more pounds before my three VLCD's are up.

Comment

Originally posted by grammy1952 View Post
                        I've used the Pacific brand too on occasion but even it has cane juice. Clear down on the ingredients but still there.
                        I have a box of Pacific Natural Foods Organic Simply Stock free range chicken stock. The ingredients listed are water, organic chicken, and sea salt. I just noticed the company is local to me, too: based in Tualatin, Oregon. I looked at their website and it isn't listed, but the box does say "New!" on the corner. I emailed them just now to ask if it's more widely available.
                        108 days on HCG (July 15-November 1). P3 November 2-24. P4 beginning Thanksgiving Day 2010!
                        LIW: 128.0
                        Height: 5'4"

Comment

I'm starting my first round of VLCD's tomorrow.....would anyone like to share a "top 10 musts" for success on P2? Thanks.

Comment

I'll start...water!!

Comment

Colleen: Can i eat more vegetables after dinner? Sometimes I think I don't eat enough and then get hungry again later( like 2 hrs later)

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X