Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grammy's September 2011 Loaders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grammy's September 2011 Loaders

I know it's not officially September yet but I was too excited and I had to get the thread going! I will be loading Sept. 4th and 5th for my 2nd round.

It's kinda weird being so pumped for another 40 or so days of VLCD but what can I say I just love every result of this protocol from the weight loss to the system cleansing.

So my September friends please drop by let's get our support group rolling!
    Last edited by mandeloo; September 4th, 2011, 08:41 AM.

"A change in perspective is worth 80 IQ points" - Alan Kay

Good luck on your next round! You are starting when I'm stopping! I'm so amped for p3 - you have no idea! What are your weight loss goals this round? Any final advice on stabilizing that you discovered your last p3?

Comment

yeah you don't really stabilize in P3 you stabilize in P4/maintenance for life. I would also give the advice everyone else does: GO FREAKIN SLOW. I wouldn't add cheese or dairy the first day just eggs and butter (I know this is dairy but it seems hardly)
      If you don't go slow you will develop allergies or sensitivities.

Comment

Okay I am keen to start, had to give it a miss got a bit sick and finishing antibiotics, Im up for loading Sept 1.

Last edited by Brown Sugar; August 31st, 2011, 04:42 AM.

Comment

Loading over the holiday, VLCD1 on Tuesday ~ am glad there are others to share support this round! Gearing up to say goodbye to my fav fats & proteins for the next month...

I'm Susan, and I am making this round COUNT!
          You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one.
          ~Henry D. Thoreau

Comment

This will be my first time doing this. I'm a little nervous but excited. My loading days are Sept 2 & 3. VLCD Sept 4th. Thank you for starting this thread.

Comment

yeah no problem! It helps so so so much when you have people doing it with you

Comment

Newbie checking in!

OK... here we go!

Loading starting tomorrow. Any suggestions on best approach to loading? I am planning on doing as much fat as possible in as few calories. Like cheddar cheese, nuts, etc. I have had the extra weight for quite a while and an almost extinct metabolism it seems. Would loading sensibly like this be better for 3 or even 4 days instead of 2? I NORMALLY eat a low fat and almost no complex carbs and sugarless diet of less than 1000 calorie a day... so it really WILL be the hcg working, not the 500 calorie a day diet like many people claim makes it a fraud.

Comment

Hi All,

This is my first time too and I'm nervous. Are you sure it's not dangerous? I have tried SO many ways to lose weight and I feel like I am just broken!I hope this works. I hope I can muster the willpower and I hope I can live without meeting a friend for a glass of wine. I am going to star loading days tomorrow, same time as you. Keep in touch and let me know how you're doing during the program. I don't think the loading days will be hard heheheh! Best of luck!!!

Comment

Me too.

Feel the same. Have been eating out of control all summer. Am SO ready to get backt o eating in control but really REALLY worry that I will fail yet again. I'm afraid of being hungry and afraid that my tendencies to binge will override my willpower. Going to load on Tuesday and Wednesday. Really excited, very nervous. Also nervous about gaining back anything I manage to lose. So many fears!
                    Fast Weight loss Online at the Weight Loss Center

Comment

My husband and I are doing this together. We were supposed to start loading for R2 on Thursday, 9/8, but decided to move it up to Monday to take advantage of the Labor Day holiday since we're both doing great. We both stayed near or below our LDW the entire P3 and P4 and are really looking forward to having more fat melt away. I will miss a lot of foods (heavy cream in my coffee, cheese, and full fat Fage) during the VLCD of P2; but, the immediate gratification of stepping on the scale every morning and seeing my progress keeps the reward high with the limited foods of P2.

Norma

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Comment

Hi Everyone, my husband and I are starting R2 on 9/17. We're both so excited to get the last of our weight off! I lost 32 lbs on R1 and he lost 42 lbs (6/14-8/3). I have about 20 more to lose and he has about 15. For those of you just starting out who are nervous, I just want you to know I felt the same way. I think it's normal to be nervous. This is probably very different from any diet you've ever done and requires wrapping your mind around a completely different way of eating. I had such a great experience on R1. I followed the protocol and got amazing results. I also learned a lot about myself and grew in so many ways. I learned to view food as a fuel. My appetite has changed dramatically and my body continues to reshape. This diet, like for so many others here, has been a miracle for me.
                        Maria ~ GOAL!!!
                        5'2 - Went from a Size 14/16 to a Size 4/6

Comment

I started loading today. It has been fun so far but I am so tired of eating now. I have had pastries, ice cream, steak, pasta with cream sauce and rice pudding....phew! I am excited about getting rid of 25-30 lbs. I can't fit into any of my clothes as I gained about 25 over that last year.
                          call me Lauralewease......

our family business

www.kemperdrywall.org

Comment

Hello everyone! I'm actually on VLCD4 and am down 4.6 pounds so far. Pretty good results and definitely what's keeping me going because I have been hungry for the last four days! I know a lot of people say they aren't hungry at all, but I have had my moments over the last four days where I was extremely hungry and also very tired and had a horrible headache. I think the headaches are getting a bit better, but woke up this morning and was immediately hungry and still hungry after my shot. Wondering if any of you who have done this before have any advice? Thanks!

Comment

Hi everyone!
                              This is my first time doing this, I'm also nervous just like everyone else! Hopefully, I get to lose a lot! It was definitely hard eating a lot of fatty foods throughout the day... I can't believe I had a frosty and a double hot fudge sundae in consecutive days... LOL. But, yep! Tomorrow is VLCD 1 for me, so hopefully, I don't get hungry. I feel confident that I'll stick to the diet. So good luck to everyone else!

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X