Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grammy's Lifetime Stabilizers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grammy's Lifetime Stabilizers

This is a thread for those who want to talk about staying stable forever. I'll start. I highly recommend the leptin reset for stabilization. jackkruse.com
    My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Leptin

Originally posted by grammy1952 View Post
    This is a thread for those who want to talk about staying stable forever. I'll start. I highly recommend the leptin reset for stabilization. jackkruse.com
    I went to jack's website and read some of it. The problem is there is so much info and I don't understand it all. Is there a simpler way to break it down?

Comment

Thanks Coleen for starting this thread. I am reading up on it and started following some of the principles. I have a problem eating too much protein in the morning, so am going to slowing learn more and follow some of his principals as I was having a hard time stabelizing. I am finished with P3 and P4 and have gained 5 pounds but seem to stay there. I don't eat anything after my 3rd meal at dinner. It is a little hard as I want a fruit or watermelon, but so far so good. I am maintaining at 155.
      Virgi
      Virgi

Starting weight 199 Sept 2010
      after three rounds 146 on Sept 2011

New round January 1, 2013 (failed round) quit after 10 days
      start wt 183
      starting over February 25 at 183

Goal this round to get down to 155-160

Comment

He's a neurosurgeon so kind of hard to understand. LOL Read My Leptin Prescription and FAQ. Also Hormones 101.
        My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

Yay! Thanks for making this thread, Grammy!

The more I read about leptin reset the more I'm realizing it will only take a couple minor adjustments to my usual stabilization routine. After I'm stable for a couple months I'm wondering if Intermittent Fasting might not be the way to go to lose my last 10 lbs.

Anyway, this thread is going to rock!
          5'7
          R1: P2 1/12 - 2/25 2011; 192# - 165.5# (26.5 lbs lost!)
          R2: P2 5/11 - 6/14 2011; 177# - 153.5# (23.5 lbs lost!)
          R3: P2 8/14 - 9/12 2011; 169.5# - 146.5 (23 lbs lost!)
          (There may be a round 4, most likely in early 2012)

Allons-y!

Comment

Thanks for starting this group! I get the chills thinking about lifetime stabilization! I hope my p3, which starts Friday, will lead to lifetime stabilization. Using the leptin reset, even at a minimum, will keep me from snacking at night, which has always been a problem for me. I'm sure just eliminating that bad habit will help me stabilize.

Here are the 5 basic rules of the leptin. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is what I plan to follow in addition to the standard p3 rules:

1 - Don't eat after dinner. Finish dinner at least 3 hours before going to bed. Allow 11-12 hours between dinner and breakfast.
            2 - Eat 3 meals a day. Allow 5-6 hours between meals. NO SNACKING!
            3 - Do not eat large meals. Women 400-600 cal per meal, Men 500-700 cal per meal. If over weight, stop eating before completely full (in other words, keep it to the lower calorie end of the spectrum)
            4 - Eat a breakfast containing protein
            5 - Reduce the amount of carbs you eat (visual: your plate should be half protein and half healthy carbs).

Hope to keep in touch with old friends and make new ones through this thread! Yay for hcg changing lives!

Comment

Not quite. You don't have to count calories on the leptin reset and you're supposed to eat a HUGE breakfast with protein. 50-75 grams of protein. For me that's 4 eggs with 4 oz of steak in it. And you don't want much carbs in P3. I don't even eat fruit on the leptin reset, only veggies and protein.

Comment

Not quite. You don't have to count calories on the leptin reset and you're supposed to eat a HUGE breakfast with protein. 50-75 grams of protein. For me that's 4 eggs with 4 oz of steak in it. And you don't want much carbs in P3. I don't even eat fruit on the leptin reset, only veggies and protein.
                So, do you limit carbs from veggies? I thought I read you were counting calories on the leptin somewhere? Hmmm...well I don't think I will have too much trouble eating a big breakfast. I have read most just have dinner for breakfast! I don't plan to have fruit at all, and I plan to avoid eggs (and of course no dairy at all) until I'm very much stabilized. No nuts either, correct?

Comment

He's a neurosurgeon so kind of hard to understand. LOL Read My Leptin Prescription and FAQ. Also Hormones 101.
                  Do you have a thread on this in grammy's groupies at all? I'm not finding it...Or are you talking on Kruse's site?

Edited: you were referring to his site...sorry about that. Here are the 5 rules again, but posted in a regular thread and not in the boxing ring. Do these seem more accurate? (LisaAB posted this one, not grammasmitty)

1) Front loading of protein (50 to 75 grams for breakfast). Helpful to curb hunger later in the day. Share your breakfast ideas, please!
                  2) 2 to 3 meals a day, protein breakfast is paramount. No snacks, no eating after dinner. Paleo style eating (meat/seafood/poultry/eggs/fats/veggies). Real food does not come in a box. (Grammy, do you drink coffee or in between meals?)
                  3) little to no fruit, nuts or dairy at first. These can be introduced when leptin signalling is restored. (I plan NO dairy as paleo prescribes)
                  4) Sleep 7, 8 or more hours at night, goal is to restore a circadian rhythm sleep cycle.
                  5) No heavy duty exercise as it produces cortisol (as does stress, fear and lack of sleep).
                  Last edited by HCGCowgirl; September 14th, 2011, 06:10 PM.

Comment

Yes that's the one I'm doing that I've seen terrific stabilization with. I NEVER count calories. They are irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. LOL

Comment

HCG- there are 2 different programs. dr. kruse, and byron richards. the five rules you posted were richards: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwdxTRAH_Gs He doesn't specify a certain amount of protein in the morning, nor does he restrict to a certain # of gm of carbs. he also strongly encourages exercise, as long as it's "refreshing". kruse doesn't like cardio, and doesn't want you to do any hard exercise while LS- when you start to improve, he wants you to start lifting heavy weights and doing HIIT.

kruse: http://jackkruse.com/my-leptin-prescription/
                      Buying Hcg: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...i-start-39144/

Help if Hungry: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...se-read-27902/

Where to Buy Real Hcg Injections, Drops and Tablets: https://hcgdietinfo.com/buy-hcg-injections-online/

Disclaimer: I am a retired moderator of these forums. I am not a medical doctor. My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any medical condition. Read more: http://hcgdietinfo.com/hcgdietforums...2/#post1020418

Comment

Yes that's the one I'm doing that I've seen terrific stabilization with. I NEVER count calories. They are irrelevant as far as I'm concerned. LOL
                        So can a person use the leptin program to stablize in P3 before going on to do another round of P2? I find I am struggling to think of things to make for my family (we are all trying to cut out carbs and eat "real" food).

Comment

Grammy, I can't remember where I posted this question for you, but I have been eating green peppers and zucchinis in p3 (as you suggested I could try) with good losses. I was wondering if 1) zucchini is too starchy to continue in p3, 2) I need to worry about nightshades like peppers if I'm at goal, and 3) do you eat veggies or any carbs with your BAB? How much and what kind of veggies are you including throughout the day?

Thanks in advance! Excited for my steak tomorrow! Last vlcd today!

Comment

They are fine in P3. Not always fine in P2 but if they were okay for you that's great. I eat peppers in my reset. I don't have a leaky gut so I haven't worried about it. I got my leaky gut fixed years ago. You don't want to eat much carbs the first 3 weeks of course. You still need to follow P3 eating in the leptin reset. The only thing you change is the timing of food.

Comment

Originally posted by mlynn46953 View Post
                              So can a person use the leptin program to stablize in P3 before going on to do another round of P2? I find I am struggling to think of things to make for my family (we are all trying to cut out carbs and eat "real" food).
                              Yes you can use the leptin program in P3. You would just change the timing of the food and add the big protein breakfast.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X