Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grammy Blood sugar dropped BAD questions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grammy Blood sugar dropped BAD questions?

Hi Grammy,
    I am on VLCD 26. Today was my 28th injection (really 27, since I skipped an injection early in the round, to lower the dose) Anyway, today I ate my chicken at lunch with a few cucumber slices, then later had another piece of chicken with about 5 grape tomatoes. Everything was fine. All of a sudden I felt confused, sweaty dizzy, nauseated. My DH is a diabetic and he checked my S, it was 40!!!!. I tried his dextrose tabs (designed for diabetics to bring BS up fast acting), nothing, kept rechecking every 15 minutes. I grabbed my DDs pizza (Dominos) long story short it took 2 pieces of the pizza to make my sugar go to about 75. I just rechecked again and it is at 90. Of course I feel much better. I am soooooo bummed, as I am waiting for the gain, but obviously I needed to do whatever to get it up. My question is why do you think it happened? I have been tested for diabetes and and I am not. I have NEVER had a hypoglcemic reaction before, ever. What gives? Any ideas? I eat basically the same way everyday, and have had no issues. I am so scared it is going to happen again. I did nothing out of the ordinary for activity. UGH!!!!!!!

You probably didn't need the pizza. It takes a bit for the level to come up. I don't really know what it happened though. Are you on any kind of blood pressure med?
    My advice is based specifically on the original Simeons Protocol and may not reflect the guidelines of all Hcg weight loss plans. Grammy's personal protocol:Grammy's Hcg Diet Blog
    Grammy's author website: ColleenCoble.com

I am not a medical doctor and my statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition. Please always check with your doctor for medical questions and assistance. Medical Disclaimer:

Comment

No, not on any meds. I did need the 2 pieces. I are the tabs first re checked BS every 15 minutes, it wasn't going anywhere. I am a nurse and I have seen with patients BS, especially low, sometimes it will keep dropping despite food/drink. I just didn't eat the 2 pieces at once, just a little at a time, rechecking BS q 15 minutes, after the 2 pieces (no crust), it finally went to 70. I was down 17.2 pre load weight lbs (well 16 this am,) gained 1.2 I know some of it is water weight since I cannot get my wedding rings off right now! I have about 10-13 lbs to go to be 130-133 at 5 ft 6", maybe I am getting to that last 10 stubborn lbs? IDK. This am BS was 88. I will keep an eye on it since I have DH's glucometer.

Comment

Working...
      X