Special Offer! $99 FREE Lipo with 60 Day Hcg Purchase: Coupon Code: HDIHCG DietDoc Sale
Popular Pages :

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maintenance P4 Check-in Group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

October update:
    My September correction day worked. I lost 2+ pounds from the apple day. I maintained in my window for about a week then went off on a 12 day trip. I returned in my window and have stayed there since without further corrections.

I'm right at the top of it, so it looks like that is where my body wants to stay. I'd be happier with 2 pounds below LIW instead of above it, but it is what it is. I'm just happy I can eat yummy foods all day long and not fear the morning weigh in so much.
    At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons
    Please note: Any guidance I offer is based on the OP. ~ maintenance strategies

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Leez View Post
      October update:
      My September correction day worked. I lost 2+ pounds from the apple day. I maintained in my window for about a week then went off on a 12 day trip. I returned in my window and have stayed there since without further corrections.

I'm right at the top of it, so it looks like that is where my body wants to stay. I'd be happier with 2 pounds below LIW instead of above it, but it is what it is. I'm just happy I can eat yummy foods all day long and not fear the morning weigh in so much.
      Its been a cpl of days since checking in. But grateful to be traveling for 6 weeks and ending up where i am happy
      http://www.weight-loss-center.net/weight-loss-tickers.html][/url]
      2011 R1 start weight 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162. 34 Vlcd R5 05/09/2015 154.4[COLOR="#B22222"] LIW D30 141.6
      Start weight R6 2017 148.2' LIW 137.2 P4 D1 134.2 D69 134.8 D106 136.4 D125 134.6 D163 134.6 D184 135.0 D219 135.2 D222 134.6 D232 133.4 D252 134.6 D260 137.0 D268 136.0 D296 138.4

Comment

I'm still at the top of my window, so holding. And as long as that 140 number doesn't get too close, I'm content to be here.

I've been trying to take a less stressful approach with daily weighing, so for the last month or so, I've only been using my old spring scale. I find its a little more peaceful than seeing my weight in .2 pound increments. With the dial spring scale, you can kind of tell the half pounds, but not fractions of a pounds. I still can easily tell if I go over my window, so what more is needed? Its a mental device, of course, but removing that bit of weighing stress is helping me settle into my body's natural ups and downs.

I think I got attacked by some leaf mold (I'm highly allergic) on my walk yesterday, so fighting flu-type symptoms yesterday evening and today. I need warm comforting food today, so had quinoa cooked with pineapple for breakfast, and will probably do soups the remainder. Maybe a hot toddy tonight!
        At goal since 2015. \(ᵔᴥᵔ)/ Total HCG loss: 77# [5'5" 210-133] Original Protocol by Dr. Simeons

My recent HCG round was with DietDoc. Our site owner has generously arranged for me to earn a small fee if you use my DietDoc link to order your supplies. (All HDI site discounts and coupons apply.) A full review of my experience and how the round progressed: my Diet Doc review.

Medical Disclaimer: My statements are not intended to treat, diagnose or cure any medical condition.

Comment

I think I got attacked by some leaf mold (I'm highly allergic) on my walk yesterday, so fighting flu-type symptoms yesterday evening and today.
          I hope you are feeling better today.

How long have you been on Maintenance?
          Round 1 - Wk1 - 4.4#, Wk2 - 5.4#, Wk3 - 3.4#, Wk4 - 2.4#, Wk5 - .6#, Wk6 - 1#, Total Weight Loss - 17.2# LIW - 219.2 pounds

Comment

Still fighting the effects of the exposure, but its lessening.

I reached goal in May of 2015. I'm at goal now, but this past summer I did a short round because I had had some weight creep that I couldn't reverse.

Comment

I'm happy to report that there is nothing much to report since last month. I'm pretty stable now. I haven't had to do any kind of correction for over 2 months now. I hover around 138 or so, which is around 5 pounds more than I want to be, but its been lovely not to dread getting on the scale for an extended time.

I think my strategy to stop over-thinking meal types and "magic" foods and just eat what I'm hungry for at the moment is paying off. I seem to be much more satisfied and don't usually think about food again until I'm hungry the next time. I've also added baobob as a vitamin C source (I mix isome into my morning hot lemon water cocktail) and maybe the extra soluble fiber is a factor.

I'm also trying to concentrate on slowing down, and enjoying each meal instead of eating while doing other things. I think that is helping give my body time to send satisfaction signals to my brain. I may be eating a little less because of that.

Comment

I'm happy to report that there is nothing much to report since last month. I'm pretty stable now. I haven't had to do any kind of correction for over 2 months now. I hover around 138 or so, which is around 5 pounds more than I want to be, but its been lovely not to dread getting on the scale for an extended time.

I think my strategy to stop over-thinking meal types and "magic" foods and just eat what I'm hungry for at the moment is paying off. I seem to be much more satisfied and don't usually think about food again until I'm hungry the next time. I've also added baobob as a vitamin C source (I mix isome into my morning hot lemon water cocktail) and maybe the extra soluble fiber is a factor.

I'm also trying to concentrate on slowing down, and enjoying each meal instead of eating while doing other things. I think that is helping give my body time to send satisfaction signals to my brain. I may be eating a little less because of that.
                So happy to hear you are stabilizing without having frustrations on gains. I am at goal weight (2 lbs under LIW) but higher than the lowest i got to a cpl days and weeks on p4 Loved being 133-134 But seem to stay at 135-136 A cpl times got close to 138 after eating some junk foods as we didnt have time to stop and eat properly. Still need to watch the scale every cpl of days especially if i go too far off the path.....packaged crackers or fruit flavored snacks ... railroad the scale,
                2011 R1 start weight 206 R2 6/2011 176 R3 03/2013 156 R4 06/29/2014 162. 34 Vlcd R5 05/09/2015 154.4[COLOR="#B22222"] LIW D30 141.6
                Start weight R6 2017 148.2' LIW 137.2 P4 D1 134.2 D69 134.8 D106 136.4 D125 134.6 D163 134.6 D184 135.0 D219 135.2 D222 134.6 D232 133.4 D252 134.6 D260 137.0 D268 136.0 D296 138.4

Comment

Checking in after thanksgiving 135.4 today Baked some holiday breads and ate small pc of each to taste test Weighed 136.2 yesterday and no starches and fewer calories yesterday i dropped .8 lb Last week i weighed 135.4 also Wednesday good weight day since Sunday dinners at brother in laws i eat more starches and takes cpl of days to drop So far sp good To night i will be making cookies for holiday I am using low sugar recipes by reducing with truvia baking blend It all helps plus i allow myself small bite to taste

Comment

I made it through Thanksgiving without any gains this year as well.

I like Wednesday as weighing day too. Its in between the weekend when things are generally off-schedule, so I think I get a more accurate overall picture that way.

Still holding below 140, and at this week's weigh-in, I'm a pound less than last week, which makes me happy.

I've been trying think what I've been doing differently this maintenance that could be contributing to better success this time. I'm basically following THM food combining and rules, but having fairly frequent crossovers or S-helpers. I'm not consciously trying to lose. I just want to enjoy eating and finding a good norm for me.

1. Eating breakfast earlier. If I don't intentially do that, it can be several hours before I get around to eating in the mornings.
                    2. Eating exactly what I am hungry for. I've been consciously avoiding making meal choices just to get certain foods in for the day, or to balance the macros. I may eat less vegetables that way, but I'm also putting most cooked meals on a bed of greens, so I think that balances out.
                    3. Paying attention to energy levels and hunger. If particularly hungry, I'll have a protein/fat meal. If low energy, I'll choose a carb/fruit meal, but always with some protein.
                    4. Limiting the last snack of the day to a protein coffee, or something similarly light. I find its just as satisfying as eating something. Especially if I make it a hot chocolate protein coffee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leez View Post
                      I made it through Thanksgiving without any gains this year as well.

I like Wednesday as weighing day too. Its in between the weekend when things are generally off-schedule, so I think I get a more accurate overall picture that way.

Still holding below 140, and at this week's weigh-in, I'm a pound less than last week, which makes me happy.

I've been trying think what I've been doing differently this maintenance that could be contributing to better success this time. I'm basically following THM food combining and rules, but having fairly frequent crossovers or S-helpers. I'm not consciously trying to lose. I just want to enjoy eating and finding a good norm for me.

1. Eating breakfast earlier. If I don't intentially do that, it can be several hours before I get around to eating in the mornings.
                      2. Eating exactly what I am hungry for. I've been consciously avoiding making meal choices just to get certain foods in for the day, or to balance the macros. I may eat less vegetables that way, but I'm also putting most cooked meals on a bed of greens, so I think that balances out.
                      3. Paying attention to energy levels and hunger. If particularly hungry, I'll have a protein/fat meal. If low energy, I'll choose a carb/fruit meal, but always with some protein.
                      4. Limiting the last snack of the day to a protein coffee, or something similarly light. I find its just as satisfying as eating something. Especially if I make it a hot chocolate protein coffee.
                      My only observation from your posts this time are 1) you seem more relaxed about going into various phases and (2) you are not making lots of recipes and cooking is less.... also perhaps night eating might be less??? Just thinking aloud

Comment

• How did everyone do after Christmas festivities? I'm happy to report no gains. I enjoyed some healthy treats and a few more crossovers and S-helpers than usual (For non-THM people, that means meals that combine starch and fat). But I didn't have the urge to over-indulge in anything so it was a struggle-free holiday for me.

Comment

• Sunday was up one lb over goal Will weigh tomorrow after much eating monday at famiky dinner Gotta get rid of all the rest of the fudge i made This year ate more than usual Sugar is addictive Next meal will be New Years Day Then two months of florida Shows

Comment

• I was up a lb or so, and then back down now. I did have cranberry sauce, and some stuffing. Enjoyed some sweet potatoes and butternut squash over the holidays. Someone bought me a peanut tray, so had a few almonds and ate the raisins. Also enjoyed a tuna sandwich as well for lunch one day. I seem to be okay with either sprouted or artisan bread.

Other than that I think I did alright. Back to a bit of P3 eating for a few days.

Comment

• Quick checkin: its P4D11 after my last round which got me back to goal. I spent my first week of P4 on a trip where I ate freeling and did not weigh. After most of a week back, I'm 2 pounds below LIW and feeling great. Not sure what is different this time that I'm not fighting gains in P4, but I'm loving it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X